This is my new 18 year old step sister. Our parents are making us share a room

This is my new 18 year old step sister. Our parents are making us share a room.
She's a fucking spoiled brat princess who has never been taught any limits and I'm sick of her shit.

I told her to stay off my computer and she didn't listen. She seems to believe that she can go through all of my stuff and has no concept of respecting other people's privacy.

I've been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 14, so I won't go to jail. I'll go back to the hospital where all of my friends are anyways, so no fucks given.

I've come to the decision that her behavior needs to be correct.
>trips decides. Anything goes.

Cum on her face while she's asleep

We need pic of her.

God I love this place

Cum on face and timestamp

Get her so drunk she passes out then smAsh

solid wake up punch to the mouth

Murder her

Show her where do you hide all the cp

Do a shit on her chest when she's sleeping

This but smash her ass

>all these fucking plebs in this thread with such limited vision
Brand the words "cum slut" on her forehead using a hot coat hanger

Put a password on your computer /??

Piss on her face and hair

LARP

Yeah yeah

be all fake and gay.....

well done

Rape her with a toilet brush

anything sexual will probably scar her more and in turn teach her the lesson. wank onto her feet, chest or face when shes asleep. maybe rub your cock on her lips

Fist her till she wakes up then keep going

grow the fuck up and get a life?

sharpie in the pooper

Take a shit on her pussy

Cook her 7 big ostrich eggs

Fuck her ass with a beer bottle

Fist ass

Ask her nicley to not mess with your stuff

Give her a golden shower

Put a password on it you fucking moron. Quit being retarded.

Go through her shit and give us her nudes

>Fist her till she wakes up then keep going

Are you actually retarded?

Have sex with her while she's asleep then when she wakes up keep going. Maybe tie her down first

Set her pubic hair on fire.

Lick pussy

Adopt 9 niggers and make her take care of them

No u

Take a shit IN her pussy

Turn your life around, become a chad, seduce her, make her secretly fall in love with you, and then break her heart into a million pieces.

She won't be able to tell a soul

Cum in her eye

I just want to see her naked bro

Break your computer in front of her with a sledge hammer and tell her she cannot use it anymore

We need pics

Finger her anus and piss on her

This, really. Or lock individual files. Or hide them, and then enable the ability to see them whenever you need them.

Tell her you love her and are grateful for her presence as a loving older sister.

Try to climb in bed with her every night

Tits

Take naked pics of her then post here. Also cum on her

Try to undress her while she sleeps

Fuck her, film it, show us

Tits with time stamp to start

Top in bed and fort her ass and say learned yet?

fuck you, your in nigh the luckiest situation on earth and you complain. if this isnt bait kys

I had the same problem with my younger brother whose parents were in another town, so I blocked our houses internet from his devices, and eventually he got bored and finally left to his parents.

Good day.

Get her passed out drunk then have a dog fuck her

Okay, this one is going to be a bit involved.

Step #1: roofie, so that she's not in a position to object

Step #2: undress, complete nudity

Step #3: tie up w/ tape so that she cannot scream, or struggle in any way -- use tape for two reasons: a) so that it hurts when taken off, and b) so that it can be made rigid with other objects

The idea is to limit her motion in any and every possible way.

Step #4: take EVERYTHING out of her drawers - and I mean EEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYTHIIIIIIIING, incl. underwear, pants, bras, trousers, makeup, whatever

Step #5: lay it all out in front of her

Step #6: wait for her to wake up

Step #7: take a good, long day wearing it all, checking out make-up, shoving shit up your ass, pissing on it, whatever -- as she watches

Step #8: take care to do some stuff to her body as well -- not sexual - make it a point if you need to

You don't want her to be sexually scarred. You want her to understand that if she doesn't respect others' boundaries, her boundaries will NOT be respected. NONE of them. Wear her clothes. Use her shit (as intended or not). Make it a point that if it's communal, it's fucking communal, no exceptions.

Reroll

Roll

Tie her up nude and post pics here

Fuck her while asleep. Film it and post

Tits

sharpie in pooper

Drink her pee

Roll

Feed her a bowl of eggs

You should really get back at her by eating out her pussy. Spoiled brats hate that.

rape her

Reroll

This sounds like fun. Do this OP.

This

Roll for some boobies

roll

Masturbate loudly and make eye contact the whole time.

roll

Roofie her. Tie her up and then use her as a toilet

Roll

I'm here to steal your trips
faggots

Pic related?
Leak all her personal stuff: diary,nudes,secrets to her friends trough the internet shell be shatterd probably even suicidal criying her self to sleep her personality will be so destroyed that shell even give u a bj just because u told her so

Nudes roll

Do this

Remember to take renewed interest in her body once she gets numb to you using her objects. Should get that lesson right back on track and get her sensitive and angry all over again.

Drive it home, friend.

fart in a cup and get her to smell it!!

Actually, some noods would be appreciated

This

so close

Let's see her naked.

poop on her

Smear gum all over her face

make her on Sup Forums inside picture

Do nothing to her, let her be, and be an exceptional role model to her in the future.

So g through her stuff, find her sexy panties and vibrators. Lay them in sight so everyone can see them. How about nutting in her favo shirt for about 2 weeks? After that, fold them up en put it in her closet. Tell her after month of her wearing the shirt. Final step; Make pic of her priceless face

Put naked pictures of her on Sup Forums

Roll

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and go to
> snɐdɔɥɐʇʎ.ɯǝ
as soon as you can lol

winrar

first of all we need a timestamp

What a waste

Cum on sleeping face then lick her toes