You wan't me fix door, Man of Spiders?

You wan't me fix door, Man of Spiders?

>"FIX THE FUCKING DOOR!"
What did he mean about this?

Hey (you)

YOU'LL GET YOUR DOOR WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN RENT

WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW RENT IS EVIL

meme thread again

>I knew it you fucking slut, you were doing kinky shit with Doc Ock behind my back

Turning MJ into a prostitute was a brave move by Raimi

>BACK TO AFRICA

I think the Niggervision serum was a bold choice.

>Back the fucking formula?! What do you know you scheming kike?
Raimi was very ballsy.

>I'm gonna shoot some cum in your eye.
That rape scene was a bold move.

How did Raimi get away with this stuff in a post 9/11 world?

As an adult that pays rent, I cant sympathize with landlords. This guy was raping poor Peter with rent for that tiny shit apartment and he has an obligation to fix shit.

MAN OF SPIDERS WHY YOU NO PAY RENT?

Please someone post the BvS Flash edit that says Bruce you have to fix the damn door

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>For this month

>ALLAH AKBAR, DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS

Jesus, after 9/11 how on earth did Raimi get away with having Peter convert to Islam and then kill a train full of people?

>For a month

I felt Raimi's Bosnian flashback scene was a bit too much personally, especially when they start pulling the out the nails from the tourist couple and waterboarding them with gasoline.

Why didn't Peter cover his landlord in a cocoon with only his eyes and nose visible while he fucked his daughter and said "this all could have been prevented if you never brought up that damn door every fucking day".

BRUCE YOU GOTTA FIX MY DAMN DOOR
TOO BROKEN? AAHHHH TOO BROKEN

Found the pinko. Get 'im, boys!

Better version:
"BRUCE! LISTEN TO ME NOW! IT'S THE DOOR! THE DAMN DOOR! IT'S THE KEY! AM I TOO SOON?! *Screams* I'M TOO SOON! YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE RENT! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT THE RENT! FIX IT! FIX IT BRUCE! YOU HAVE TO FIX IT!"

This is the best meme on Sup Forums

>Strap in, fuckboi, it's time for you to find out why they call Daddy to get his balls shitty.

I don't know why Raimi cut this scene, it makes the line later about Green Goblin taking it up the ass make a lot more sense.

Why was one of the Air Force One hijackers allowed to own property in the US?

Where did this le epic racism meme come from all of the sudden?

That's the scene in which Peter pushes the train to a cliff using his back right?
Holy shit that was kinda dark.