Milf thread

Milf thread

Choose one? And for what?

The left one to peg me. The middle one to cuck me. and the right one to peg and cuck me.

The blonde to the right.
Brunette: Ugly as fuck
Middle: Ugly and looks supid as fuck,

The brunette, so I can wipe that smile off her face. Have her tied down with her ass in the air every morning and pump my load deep in her ass guts, spit in her face, and tell her to go to work normally like nothing happened

Are any of these MILFs going to be naked any time soon?

She kind of reminds me of Maggie Gyllinhoweveryouspellhername.

Yep. It's got to be the brunette.

Rate? Interest?

Post everything you have

She looks like someone stretched out her face in between her eyes and the bottom of her nose.

Reverse image search with give you heaps of her.

Is that a Canon or Nikon potato?

Prefer her with bush

Won't be long before spam granny shows up.

I've never thought pussies were all that attractive. But every now and then something like this one will come along and prove me wrong...

I don't know who that is. But it doesn't sound like it will be good for the thread.

Find me

That ass has had cock in it. I'm no expert but it just seems that way to me.

There's a couple of old dudes who incessantly post pictures of their sub-par wives. One is a "40 yo mother of 3" who poses in a schoolgirl outfit

Pic relevant

Shit, if that's your definition of sub-par, you've got some ridiculous standards, man. I'd plow that in a heartbeat. More of her?

Long shot but requesting photo posted once of woman naked at beach, standing up. Tattoo on left side of her, above hip. Bit of a bush. Brunette.

Nah Annie isn't too bad but I'm waiting for there to be some really good HC stuff of her she's too vanilla. She needs to get slutty.

Hello, her OP. Nice to see you here again....and again....and again.....

What the hell are you babbling about?

and again....and again...and again....

Ignore him, he's bitter and he always whines in these threads. Good stuff you're sharing, please continue.

u/thediggitydank

So hot but she missed a spot shaving.

Kek, okay. I thought I said something wrong.

Well done! Sharing a shit quality pic of something that was already posted.

I must have saved this picture about 20 times. I love it. I want her to sit on my face and never get up.

post moar of the right milf.

Aw hell yes

These are my favorite kinds of MILFs. The ones that look like they'd be mortified to see their nudes on line. She looks like she just got home from a shift and the bank, baked a cake for the Sunday church sale and got naked to please her man. I love her.

Who's taking that picture? I'm fantasizing it's another girl waiting her turn for that dick.

they were swingers of sorts, another neighbor spotted their CL ad (she was looking for 2-3 BBC), set the neighborhood into gossip mode, the eventually moved

I guess you'd have to after that. Wanting BBC in the neighborhood it looks like she lived in would be pretty scandalous. If anyone in the neighborhood found out I liked BBC I'd have to move for sure. Partly because of the embarrassment. Partly because I'm pretty sure my gf would kick me out. Lucky for me I'm not into the BBC, I guess.

>I must have saved this picture about 20 times.
Why? Are you technologically incompetent?

we were all pretty shocked. we did wonder why so many guys were over at their place ( parking issues on our street) and really no black people lived in our neighborhood, so when you did see one or two, they sort of stuck out- just goes to show you, never know what your neighbors are up to

seems like you don't know that every single female of this thread will become like girls in pic related

I live in a pretty mormon heavy hood. I wonder how often something like that happens with them? How many little mormon MILFs take their magic panties off for the BBC? I'd love to see that.

Is that a mormon girl? Or is that the girl you posted earlier? I can't tell...

So lets see the bitch naked.

an outed neighbor that was mormon

I bet she would have been a great fuck

There's more of this old bitch in family pics.

Where? I've asked /r/, Sup Forums and reverse-image-searched on line and never found anything else

A link would be appreciated

Who is she?

Moar!

Oh. Hot. I'm in gilbert, AZ. I'd love to see a CL post like that from here. It's kind of arousing thinking that there's a bunch of pent up mormon ladies running around distracted because they're fantasizing about the BBC.

She looks sexy. She doesn't look too happy to have her picture taken, though. Maybe she's just sad that the party is over.

I look through the local CL ads or AFF site from time to time for locals, been lucky a few times

A MILF and her mom

Stationery camera

milf cashier at my local grocery store was posted on here before

Nah, it's her husband

Probably. But I can still dream.

I don't have that kind of commitment. I often fantasize about finding someone like that in my neighborhood but rarely do anything about it. I guess I'm like at with a lot of things. I fantasize daily about what I'd do if I won the lottery but I've never bought a lottery ticket. I guess I'm just weird that way.