Is this the greatest thing that has ever happened to Hollywood?

Do you think Hollywood has learned a valuable lesson from all of this?

yep. dont shit on the fanbase, for they will shit back

>Hollywood learning anything under any circumstances

Good one

This Rome will continue to burn.
meme it up Sup Forums

Hollywood has not learned its lesson
Have you seen the cast of oceans 8

>greatest thing

but capeshit was even more destructive and declining for cinema than feminism movies

Companies usually like to make money, not lose money. If they know they'll lose money by being feminists, but break records by pissing off feminists, I think it's reasonable to think they'll take that into account.

Yes, that was planned before GB+SS. I definitely think the marketting and script of the movie will now be changed to be less feminist than they probably planned at first

For some bizarre reason Holly has decided to emulate the game industry. Repackages out the ass, remakes and constant shitting on the consumer. You can do as you please but for the love of god don't shit on the guys you're trying to sell to.

This is also incredibly short sighted as most people agree the gaming industry is heading for a pretty big crash in its current state.

Ridiculous budgets that can't be recouped by anything but the biggest success of a given year and as you said an endless amount of reboots/remakes/sequels slowly alienating even the biggest franchise fans.

>manbabies STILL acting like this was a flop

Absolutely autistic

Both industries hire their executives from the same places. It's same kind of idiots.
Sony's leaked mails throws light on they way they think and they have no contact with reality.

But nobody gives a fuck about the Ocean's franchise

Why is everyone so pissed about Oceans 8?
It's not like Ocean's 12 was an original movie.

you're right. you can count on the jews in hollywood to do whatever it takes for max shekels

>I am 12 and dont know what taxes and deductions are.

>Do you think Hollywood has learned a valuable lesson from all of this?
I think the studios are starting to understand where they fucked up (putting social justice over profts), but don't expect these agenda-driven faggot bloggers to ever stop pushing their agendas. If people would just stop paying attention to 20-something year old bloggers, then the world would be a much better place.

reported

I honestly don't know which one in happier about. Ghostbusters flopping after feminists hyped it up and said anybody who didn't watch it was a misogynist, or Suicide Squad breaking records after feminists trashed it for being misogynistic.

if you leave your basement you might discover true happiness

dat projection

false flag! never leave your basement!

The whole sexism thing made sense when the male ghostbuster was going to be made, but when it go dropped. The whole sexism should of got dropped as well. Also I'm not sure if they movie really counts as feminist.

>Hymiewood
>Ever learning

SS might break even. But that's about it. It's at 300 now and won't go much higher.

i thought jews are good with money
did pol lie to me?

Sick burn!!!!!!!!
I definitely got BTFO!!!
Thanks to your terrific wit, I will now definitely go see Ghostbusters again and again

dont worry bro your not the first person ive butt blasted today and you sure won't be the last.

keep your head up kid.

out.

I dont get this mindset.

If a woman wants to dress sexy then shes a poster child for misogyny.

You could have a script for an action film where the hero is a badass strong woman that doesnt take any shit from any man and feminists would praise the idea. Change nothing but now the hero wears skin tight leather and now its misogynistic.

Feminists are krypto-muslim.
They won't stop fighting until all women will wear the burqa.

It will make another 100 million this weekend.
It has margot robbie in booty shorts

Understand that there are two players in this drama, and had two completely different goals

1) a multi-billion-dollar corporation looking to salvage a mediocre remake of a beloved franchise

2) the regressive left

The former *used* the latter to achieve their goals. GB2016 was going to bomb, its target audience was going to hate this film. So Sony called an audible and elected to chase a different target audience and at the expense of the original. Sony DOES NOT CARE about feminist ideology, they used a gullible movement to entice asses into theater seats that would have otherwise been empty.

From Sony's perspective, shitting on the base wasn't a loss as they were already lost to the poor construction of the film. So using them as a lure to bring in a new audience was the lesser of two evils. They ran off the two guys who would've seen this film and brought in the three women who'd see it to spite men. Its still going to bomb but its bombing *less* than it would have otherwise and thats all Sony cared about at the end, how to mitigate the ticking time bomb that Pascal left for them.

Studios only care about money. There was no ideological lesson learned from this movie, other than the broad lesson of "dont allow ideologues to make movies that will lose us money" and in the end thats not about ideology but about the $$$.

No one is pissed, the fans of the original movie are all dead and the newest one has no fans, is more like everyone is expecting to see how hard this plane will crash, and if there are survivors.

They lesson hollywood should of learned
Is if your movie doesnt habe sex appeal and romance for the normies keep the budget 80 million or less.

>Margot Robbie in booty shorts

Sony *tried* to use feminism to make money, and failed. I know Hollywood doesn't actually care about feminism, but the lesson learned is that pandering to feminists is not profitable. It could have made money if the approached it right. Cast funny actors (even if those are men), or cast attractive actors, and don't bash men in the hopes that feminism will save your movie.

If you try to make feminists happy, your movie will flop so don't even bother

I'd give a fuck if they had the original cast, but they couldn't do it right without Bernie Mac.

Like with Ghostbusters, I guess they think the name alone will sell, but people love the characters. All anybody wanted to see was Peter, Winston, Ray and Egon interacting with a new cast. Ghostbusters also looked like shit on top of being a shameless cash-grab, though - maybe they can at least make a fun heist movie out of this.

Hollywood has learnt that people will gladly watch a movie where the majority of the cast is non-white and/or non-male. as long as it's capeshit

Wait,Oceans 8 is coming out after ocean's 12?
Prequel-sequel?
It doesn't matter,I never saw ocean's 1-11 so I'll probably be lost anyway.

It's a $70,0000 loss tho. Even more since Sony is lying to make the losses seem less.