I got raped by my father last night

I got raped by my father last night

Go on

It is so nice to see a loving father spending time with his kids. Did you enjoy it OP?

He kinda always did some shit to me grabbed my pussy samcked my ass ... but i never expected this to happen he raised me by himself and is an alkoholic. He was drunk last night and i was asleep he just got onto me sticking his stinking tounge into my mouth. I didnt struggle. He just went on shoving his dick inside me but he was so wasted he just lasted a few seconds and then collapsed. I cried and didnt sleep last noght but the crazy thing is i was kinda into it

my dad stare rapes me all day long

Go to a center and report it. If your still in school go to the guidance office FIRST THING. Call the cops if you have to, WHATEVER YOU DO REPORT THIS.
BUT! judging by your pic your a feminist so IDK what your definition of rape is.
Mind if I ask what happens OP?

Nvm on my last post. Just report it, it doesn't matter if you kinda liked it ITS STILL RAPE AND NEEDS TO BE REPORTED NOW!

Everybody take over this hashtag pls #dalarnamotrasism all caps.

It is libtard protest going on in sweden pl post swastika

Report to police and get help

im 18 Still in school but i thing that the years of sexual horrasment brainwashed me. Cause even though i know ur right i just cant report my dad

Well, what did you do to him first? No one just rapes a person without proper cause.

Your next step is clear. You need to seduce your father. Try wearing more revealing clothing tonight and see if he can make you feel good again.

I just lyied in my bed. Short and tshirt

It didbt make me feel good it was horrific but idk.....

Only someone clinically insane would come to Sup Forums wanting comfort after being raped. Get help for your insanity or for your baiting faggetry

Report it OP

Why the fuck are you cucks even talking to this attention whore without tits?
Fucking nudes op, it's important.
1. There are rules
2. We need to know if it was justified for him to fuck you.

I mean, if you're hot af, then can you blame him?
If you're fat and ugly, then he's a monster.

How dare you just lie like that?! Take your short immediately. Daddy wants to teach you a lesson.

>take off

Balckmail his ass into giving you financial control of his assets by setting up vidcam the next time he comes in. Chances are, there will be a repeat performance.

condolences to your anus, John.