Sup Sup Forums I'm going to subway in 6 hours and need to know what to get... I know, it's a bit of time away...

Sup Sup Forums I'm going to subway in 6 hours and need to know what to get... I know, it's a bit of time away, but I work night shift and need sleep before getting up and driving to subway.

I'm prepared to get anything, but I'm not going to use Onions or peppers in it. Anything else is free game

So, What should I get Sup Forums I'll post updates then.

Also, what do you usually get?

My usual is the Chicken Bacon Ranch melt, with spinich and tomatoes along with Salt Pepper, oregano, ranch(Duh) and the vinaigrette.

Meatball sub on bread of your choice - double meat, all toppings (excluding onions and peppers), all sauces and a fuck tonne of vinegar. That sir, is how to become hated by your local subway

I'm pretty sure I have that greentext saved.

It's so perfect.
But I'm buddies with the subway manager here, so I get half off all subs(the employee discount) so I'm nice to him. The other worker is hella cute, so I couldn't do that.

Question I've always had about this tho, I've never seen a subway that serves BLTs... To get a BLT at my place I've got to get a Veggi Delight, with double bacon...

Missed them quads... rip

Can't go wrong with steak and peppered cheese, I double meat and any salad you choose plus sweet chilli sauce

Sweet chilly sauce might be good, Never tried it. I've been wanting to try the Steak and cheese though, so maybe I'll get that.

In the uk every subway does it, i think its just a brit thing.

Huh, it very well might be. I kinda see why they don't here, but it'd be nice to have that option here instead of a huge upcharge to an already expensive sandwich.

Pastrami on rye

the only thing i think seeing subway on /b idgaf if it's shill anymore. praise kek

Get this
>PIC RELATED

I've seen people crushed, shot, blown up, and a child beheaded... and this is the grossest thing I've seen on Sup Forums

I'd hate you, but that pun is amazing.

one last bump

holy fuck

what am i looking at?

Peeps marshmellows dipped in Ketchup I think...

You are one sick piece of shit

MOOTS