Hey Sup Forums i cant cum when i wear a condom but i dont wanna get girls pregnant or get aids any advices on how to...

Hey Sup Forums i cant cum when i wear a condom but i dont wanna get girls pregnant or get aids any advices on how to cum better with condoms? also general condom hate thread

>how to cum better with condoms

pull out

/thread

Well obviously you aren't getting laid, so let me start by asking you a question.

Why the fuck are you beating off with a fucking condom on?

>aids

dont fuck gross bitches

/thread pt. 2

I had the same issue for a while.
Try super thin condoms and put a little bit of lube in the end.

Also reduce fapping amount.

Stop jacking off

before you go in, add a dab of superglue to your peehole. your dick can stretch quite a bit, so when you come it'll actually get bigger and harder. pull out and then dip the end of your dick in acetone, the cyanoacrylate will dissolve and the come will be safely ejected.

doctors use cyanoacrylate to hold wounds together, so it's not poisonous.

forgot to add, wait until the glue is dry and the peehole is sealed shut before you stick it in, or you might get the end of your dick stuck to her pubes.

Get a vasectomy

The burning sensations.

My girl and I have been fucking for five years with no condoms and only pulling out (99% of time, sometimes the pussy too good).

I wish she would do some BC of some type but she is lazy and I hate condoms. So far so good but damn I cannot wait until men can get BC

fuck her in the pooper

cyanoacrylate doesn't burn. acetone is nail polish remover, and if you only dip the end of your dick in, it won't burn unless you're fucking smoking a cigarette at the same time.

but that's where black children come from

have you had one? I hear that shit is no joke. Surgery knocks you on your ass for a few days and theres a scarily non-zero chance it won't work out.

I would only consider it if I already had kids and was still banging on

make her shit your cum out afterwards and everything will be fine

you don't have to cum m8

reversible vasectomy then

does a reversible vasectomy exist?

Just put a kink in the tubes/tie them instead of snipping them... That's what they told me at school anyway

You don't have to cum in the condom you idiot. Just pull out when you get close, yank the condom off, fuck her throat and let the bitch swallow it. Fuck is wrong with you

yeah they do existits like 500 bucks or something for it too

Yes I've had one. It's not that bad as I was only out for a day at most but it feels good to fuck and not worry about them coming back with a "I'm pregnant!!!" I never wanted kids so I'm actually enjoying life.

Will this really work guys?

If you've already had raw sex you're not going to really be able to enjoy sex with a rubber on

Have her fuck you in the ass with a strap on and wank you off simultaneously.

Pick up a fetish and come on the corresponding spot: feet, pits, tits, belky, etc.

this works great for me.
i always cum on a girls cervix till i developed this fetish years ago.

The burning sensation of pressure on your urethral tube while you're stopping piss or jizz from coming out.

This, this, and this. user you should try non latex condoms such as these poly ones. They are thinner than latex and conduct heat better. These with a bit of water based lube and you will have a whole different experience. My fiance is on the pill but I still use them for quickies where we don't want to clean up.

Cum on a plate and spoon feed it to the slut.. sluts love that shit

are they safe user`?

Nice try, i know this makes mustard gas

2-3x stronger than latex. Great for rough and fast sex.

even more risk faggot

getting a sissy/trap femboy

i also strugle with the size of comdons since the perimeter of dick is 15 centimeter (5,9 inches) will they fit?

wear condoms that are one size too big.
first time buying condoms, i was 14, girlfriend had JUST said "you better buy some condoms" so I told her I'd be right back, I ran to the corner store and asked for some, he gave me some small ones because they were all behind the counter and you couldn't peruse them.
they fucking hurt to put on, you don't want to keep a boner like that, you'd think it's to keep the semen in, but no, I was 14, it's just too fucking small

No. You were an idiot kid too nervous to figure out how to read and what is what size.

Try harder

I used to do that for about 6 years with my wife, we've got a 4 year old now.

She's now on BC.

They will fit, I have the same size cock

Bullet vibe.

Insert in your pooper and fuck the girl. When you wanna cum, turn it on.

no wonder if you use a garden hose that's too big and too thick

you need extra thin and a tight fit, like this. no problems

Just cause you are a fucking moron, doesnt mean that other fucking moron is as stupid as you

Also, make sure you put your condom on correctly. I know, sounds dumb, but tons of people forget to pinch the tip and give yourself a big enough resovoir for your gun.

That's not how you put a condom on an uncut dick.

No, it is. Too many retards put it on waterbaloon tight and can't properly ejaculate or break their condom. Don't be stupid, their needs to be slack in the front.

No, there really doesn't. They can stretch to hold a gallon of water easily.

You don't need any extra slack for a tablespoon of cum.

Did you try ultra thin condoms?

every condom brand claims they are ultra thin

what's wrong with it?

As a medfag, I hope you never, ever have sex.

The only time I've had condoms tear was when I didn't squeeze that little bubble for extra slack. Given, those were also Lifestyles and fuck those things, but they didn't tear on me when I used them properly. Fucking mongoloid.

Okay, in my drug store there are two types: XXL and unlabled.
When I started fucking I tried condoms for the first time and it was a pain in the ass. First they are difficult to put on. I read the instruction and used it like it tol me. The barely unrolled condom gets always stuck between the glans and the shaft. further rolling is not possible because the lubrication on the rubber gives absolutely no grip.

then, when you manage to put it somehow on the "ring" is so fucking tight that it cuts of the blood circulation. Everytime I put on condoms I get semi-limp. When this was with a girl I got panic at first, thought it was me.
Then I tried condoms on a fap seesion when alone. Nope! the same shit. As soon as I put the condom on dick goes semi-limp despite being rock-hard during the process of putting on.

tl;dr: it's just the way it is: condoms suck but you have to wear them unless you are in a serious relationship for more then 6 months.

Absolutely nothing, ignore him.

>People suggesting pulling out and going anal
She needs to be on pills or some other birth-control, you need to be 100% sure she's not full of STDs. In other words, you'll need to trust the bitch to be able to take that risk. Pulling out isn't zero risk, and considering the outcome of that possible risk, I wouldn't take it, but that's just me. Anal on the other hand has a lower chance of infection with some STDs, but with shit like AIDS, it has a HIGHER chance of infection. Hell, that's why the AIDS epidemic happened with the gay population back in the day.

Just get a condom that actually fits your dick and isn't your shitty average market -tier condom. I just measured my dick, bought a bunch of different sizes and types, found my favorite by testing them and have been using condoms ever since.

Don't be a fucking idiot. Needless to say, a child or a god damn STD can be literally life ruining -tier bullshit.

Look at all the wrinkling on the head.

The way most tards put on condoms is they pull the foreskin back and then roll the condom on.

The way you should be putting a condom on an uncut penis is to leave the foreskin covering the glans. When you pinch the tip of the condom, you also pinch the tip of foreskin. Unroll condom a bit more than half way down your penis. Then grab the base of your dick and pull down. It will slide your foreskin down and with it the condom over glans. Then just finish unrolling all the way down.

That way there's no wrinkling at the top and there's less chance of condom breaking. They break when there's a lot of wrinkles and they basically fold over themselves so you get latex on latex rubbing. They don't break from skin on latex rubbing.

funny nobody has mentioned this option yet. You're probably all virgins.

Use some good lube (astroglide) Put it on your dick, put condom on, and put more lube on condom.

Are you mentally handicapped? There are tons of different sizes, even for the horse cock -sized ones. That's just bullshit, that all condoms make your dick go flaccid. Get a proper size condom and don't be a fucking retard while putting it on.

This isn't quantum physics, you fucktards.

Now that's completely fucking retarded, m8.

This is true. But it's also true that anal has such a high risk for the receiving partner.

Skyns

>People instructing other people to use a god fucking damn condom.
I'm speechless. How stupid are these people?

user, these kind of dumb fucks are exactly who we want to use condoms. You don't really want them to pass their genes around, do you?

The chances of getting struck by lightning are better than getting HIV from a straight woman.

AIDS is a disease for faggots and needle users.

Just give the bitches a fake name. That's the best form of male birth control.

Don't have cuts or open sores on your dick

Pull out don't fuck men

Doesn't matter how small the chance is, I'm still not going to stand on top of a hill in a thunderstorm and jerk off.

Never post in Sup Forums threads. But I get the SKYN branded condoms, non latex, no smell. I get the large size. Circumference of my dick is ~15/16cm and length is 18cm and these work like a beauty. With some water based lube feels like nothing at all - if not better.

didn't you read? there is no size given on the wrapping. I'm not going to pretend that I need an XXL size. it's two problems to which the solutions contradict each other: the condom has to be tight in order to be safe but the condom also has to be lose to not cut off the blood circulation.

sorce?

Actually, if it does cut off the blood circulation like you say, it will only make your dick super hard.

That's how cockrings work.

Arteries are what supplies your dick with blood. They're deeper inside than veins. Veins are near surface and they carry the blood away. So if you put on something tight, it will compress the veins a lot more than arteries. Blood pressure in veins is also less than the pressure in arteries.

Basically, it leads to more blood flowing into your dick than out of it which in turn gives you massive, rock hard dick.

does that really work user?

look at the picture again. i'm cut.
but i agree it could have been less wrinkly.
wasn't hard enough when i took the picture

You know, you're right.

You also shouldn't go outside, you might get cancer from the sun.

The air you breathe might have contaminants, better cut that out too.

I hear food is bad for you as well.

Water? Forget it.

Yep, you should probably just kill yourself, it's the only way to be safe.

There are other STDs in the world, you know. If you count them in, the possibility of getting one of them grows exponentially when compared to just getting AIDS.

Most of the STDs may not be as bad as AIDS, but they still can be a pain in the ass, maybe even a permanent pain in the ass.

You acknowledge the risk, but you are still willing to take it, just to have sex? That's just fucking stupid, and you know it.

You do understand, that there are MULTIPLE SIZES out there? Just measure your fucking dick, go online and buy the right size condoms for your dick, you mongoloid.

There, problem solved.

thanks for the advice user

Oy vei, the goyim are waking up!

Quick, say they'll get STDs, that'll keep them from reproducing...

Here goyim, use this (((condom)))

Get a girlfriend, have her go on birth control. Are you guys seriously this autistic?

Im young enough to remember sex ed in school and we were told always to leave a little slack at the end.

I can't actually comment on wether it makes any difference as i've only ever pulled out or came inside.

Good advice if you want to slip right out of the condo and compact it up against her cervix and leave it in there when you're done.

>buying condom on the internet

>Comparing going outside, breathing air, eating food and drinking water to unprotected sex
Holy fuck, are you people this delusional and stupid?

fill condom with pop rocks, you won't need the woman now, you're welcome.

Fuck a trap instead.

No need for a condom.

What? Why wouldn't you? I buy all my condoms from the local sex shop's online store, because it has a wider selection when compared to the stores.

Double the aids, double the fun.

What.

I'm over 30 years old, I generally have sex with a new woman every month for years now.

Never used a condom, never got STDs

Here's some advice: Quit fucking degenerate druggies, niggers and hookers and you'll be fine. Enjoy life, you don't wanna hit 80 and realize you never got to actually feel the inside of a woman cause the condom companies told you to wrap it up.

They are.

There was a thread about Thai prostitutes yesterday. I mentioned I've been to Thailand a few times, never fucked any prostitutes because I don't wanna risk getting an STD but I've been to BJ bars and had my dick sucked.

And some faggot was telling me how USA has more people with HIV than Thailand. Like that's an excuse for me to fuck Thai hookers raw.

I mean, I don't care if there's 1 STD infested whore out of 10,000 of them working in Pattaya, I still wouldn't risk it.

>Eating, drinking, fucking

Am I missing something else that people have naturally done since the beginning of time?

False equivalence retard.

but what about getting a woman pregnant?