It seems that with 'Stranger Things' and Season 2 of 'Marco Polo', HBO's 'Vice Principals' has been off people's radar

It seems that with 'Stranger Things' and Season 2 of 'Marco Polo', HBO's 'Vice Principals' has been off people's radar.

Danny McBride and Jody Hill really knocked it out of the park, again. If you're a fan of Eastbound & Down, you will fucking love this show. And Walton Goggins is nothing short of amazing in this.

> 5 shekels have been deposited into your account

>always the same fucking image every fucking day

If you want people to watch it, why don't you use a far more interesting screencap, you fucking stupid shill

does your buffoonery know no bounds? choose your next words carefully

I've watched none of those, but been watching VP weekly.

Its season 3 for Marco Polo.

Your mother sucks cock in hell, fucktard

I didn't know that the 1/2 Hundred Eyes spin-off was considered an entire season. (which it wasn't, and you're wrong, and you're a retard)
I don't give a fuck what a homeless piece of shit like you thinks about me or my mother

I think it's a great show. Hope they make more of it. Maybe a bit silly, but fun.

McBride and Hill wrote and shot two full seasons already. No more after that.

Nice, thank you.

>I don't give a shit about athletics. FUCK. SPORTS.

my internal organs are shutting down after reading your post. thanks.

He's so fucking twisted, Gamby loves the school and everything about it but Lee is literally just in it for the power while pretending to be this meek little fairy.

>he doesn't like Hundred Eyes

>laughinggirls.png

meh vice principals is "okay" I don't even watch it the day it comes out, which says a lot about the show

Lee wanting to throw the homecoming game was just genius level writing. McBride and Hill really are some of the most talented comedy writers of today.

This hurts my head

ON YOUR KNEES, SNODGRASS

this is our home now
for painting, not for dicksucks
saved

it's shit, like your shill post

Would you?

Cuter than Snodgrass

>would you band an unconventional qt who thirsts for your jizzums
I dunno, user...

Yes, in a heartbeat, no second guessing. I'm fully aware of the risks associated with sticking your dick in crazy, but its been a few years since I've had a chick willing to blow me anytime any place. I miss it, and am now too lazy/fucked up to go out and find one again. but if she fell in my lap like that, fuck yeah.

that settles that then

that kissing part was great

There were plenty of day-long threads the first few weeks.

I bet you think the new Rogue One trailer isn't getting enough coverage either

*wraps arms around legs and rocks back and forth on the ground repeatedly*

BAAAAAASED HUNDRED EYESSS

>you want this corn dog?
>I'm going to give you this corn dog

does she want the VP's D?

Vice principals is just okay. Don't compare to eastbound

Well so far, you're right. But it's still too early to say that for sure.

And TBQH Danny McBride could read the Qu'ran for a half hour and it would still be funnier than 90% of today's live action television that isn't penned by Larry David

i thought the newest episode had parts like the tripping scene which was funnier than a lot of EBD

It started out a little shaky but it seems to be coming into its own.

Something to watch till Silicon Valley comes back.

i have no interest in anything that has danny mcbride in it. eastbound and down was funny for a little bit then it just got retarded.

he's extremely annoying

Same, the show is so early in it's run, and we have multiple seasons of EBD to judge it against. Only time will tell I guess.

Eastbounds first season was the funniest. Vp will never hit those heights

You underestimate THE GOG