Early 2000s kids are now 20-23/24 years old

>Early 2000s kids are now 20-23/24 years old

How fucked are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/274050/quarterly-numbers-of-linkedin-members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Generation Z is the best

Ok Sup Forums keep pushing your "teens today are conservative" meme, even though the only thing supporting this is a poll conducted by UK marketing agency The Guild with only 1,000 respondents.

Since this sampling of 1,000 teens say they are largely conservative, that MUST mean the ENTIRE generation of 60 million teens and kids is conservative as well. Yep, checks out.

Idk I turned out okay

teens today are way more xenophobic and racist than teens in le 90s though
i'm certain of this

Maybe in your country

Here in the U.S. they're ultra-progressive and numerous high schools walked out in protest of Trump during the inauguration.

Again, I'd like for teens today to be conservative, but the "proof" that Sup Forums constantly cites only has 1,000 respondents. 1,000 UK respondents at that. Not only does this not represent the majority of the world's teens, it doesn't even represent the majority of Britain's teens.

Chart was made by someone born in 1993.

You're not a 90s kid if you were 7 years old when the 90s ended. Kids born in 1993 don't remember when the N64 released, don't remember Columbine, don't remember Kurt Cobain's death. They have no real conscious memory of the cultural overtones of the decade.

The "90s kid" distinction ends with kids born in 1990 at the absolute latest.

>This is what Argentina actually believes

the best proof is the internet, when anonimity is abound and nobody holds any actual responsability
of course they wouldn't do this in real life, but the fact that they know they are able to express their hatred for what's foreign helps them hide their views
also that's why the online communities of today and fifteen years ago are so different

>1993 as the cutoff for 90's kids

you had to have been born early to mid 80's to be a 90's kid

>He can't remember shit from when he was 5-7 years old

Step up your game senpai

user i think you're forgetting that the internet by and large isn't anonymous outside of Sup Forums

Your teens are non white, UK still are.

UK is now mostly Muslims actually

Which must explain why Gen Z is so much more "conservative" there than in our country.

yes it is, except for places like facebook or linkedin that people willingly place a lot of personal info

Not saying you can't have memories FROM those years, just saying you don't have memories of the years themselves. Yes, a kid born in 1993 has memories from 1998, but it's not like they were privy to the cultural goings-on of the year. So yeah, they'll have ill-formed, fragmented memories of the very end of the 90s and no memories at all of the early 90s. And this makes them "90s kids"? Nah. Like I said, chart was made by some 1993 kiddie who wants to feel older than they are.

>Except for social media websites that are very popular among teens

barring Linkedin, of course. Who the fuck uses Linkedin?

1. Sup Forums isn't real life
2. This whole alt right thing on Sup Forums is just a fad. The 90's kids on early Sup Forums used to be left wing (not the sjw kind of). In general people on Sup Forums (and other anonymous forums) are just anti establishment.

statista.com/statistics/274050/quarterly-numbers-of-linkedin-members/

>In general people on Sup Forums (and other anonymous forums) are just anti establishment.

This, really. Sup Forums is the modern counter-culture.

>using a meme website

wew

provide a better source then

i'm not talking about Sup Forums, i'm talking about the general state of what people say
like that stuff you can easily read on twitter, or the fact that the most powerful man in the world spends a good deal of his time there

if it is just a fad it's going to be a long one. Sup Forums is fucking massive now, i don't think any board is even close to it in size and activity. it's going to control the general cultural-political ideology of the site for a while if by nothing else then by virtue of crossposters spilling over into other boards (see: Sup Forums)

The reason why you barely hear people speak about xenophobic things in real life is because they're still in the minority. If you know everyone you're talking to is against you on the matter, you won't be talking about it at all. Online is different because you don't fear repercussions because of anonymity especially not on forums like Sup Forums.

'96 here, i havent gone outside in 2 years. ima probably off myself soon

If they're swedish, they're ~50 years old.

They are done for if they're in the West.

Thats because most teens in USA are not white