US lost a war to Mexico?

What did he mean by this? What historical event is he referring to?

I think it's reversed.
The battle (The Alamo) Mexico won
The war the U.S won.

Also, on the subject of Mexico: why do Mexicans always seem to conveniently forget that the Aztecs occupied that territory before them?

He's retarded. Cinco De mayo isn't about independence or the US. It's about a battle won against the French.

Tell him he is retarded.

They don't. What the fuck? It's a big part of Mexican culture, wtf are you talking about?

I'd rather keep my head on my shoulders, thank you very much

Cinco de mayo is about a battle with the French. This spic is fucking retarded. Call him out for not even knowing his own heritage

Oh, so you are a pussy and a cuck. I see.

He is obviously not a spic, you dumb mother fucker. Can you even context?

reconquista through immigration

>Mexican
>Spanish

>two different things

Are you stupid? Where do you think they both come from originally? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with me pounding your ass: Pain

As a Mexican we should be entitled to Texas, California and Illinois.

I'm sorry the spics haven't got to my city yet. I don't live right on the fucking border. I know like two Mexicans who have been here for decades

>Where do you think they both come from originally?

Africa, like everyone else.

What nigger? That was completely incoherent. Who the fuck said anything about the Spanish?

>WE
>WUZ
>BURRITOS
>N
>SHEEEIT

Imagine Mexico if Maximilian I weren't executed. Probably would be a far better place.

You have to go back

No

Illinois? Wtf, lol. You bring them cute Latinas and you can have whatever you want, well not really. Just make Mexican bitches please.

would white americans let mexicans take over if they promisse to enslave blacks?

Jejeje

yes

Maga

That sounds like a white guy telling Mexicans to calm down and just enjoy the holiday. I've seen alot of Mexicans getting pissy about non-Mexicans celebrating Cinco De Mayo

That manlet indio kike truly fucked us.

Obviously a faggit

ok

Why? That's like telling Mexicans not to celebrate the 4th of July since that's our meme drinking holiday

thats really arbitrary burger. its not because he had a liberal experience and made some improvements that this would reflect till this day.
there are much more things to considering

Outnumbered and on the retreat, they fended off a large French attack and sent 'em packing. Sort of like their version of Agincourt.

I'd imagine he's referring to the current spic invasion and occupation.

Retard. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of a battle the spics won against the frogs during some war nobody cares about. After the battle, the frogs went on to fucking curb stomp the spic army in spectacular fashion and completely #shrekt their capital.

However, it was the closest they ever came to not losing to white people, so they celebrate.