What does Sup Forums smokes?

What does Sup Forums smokes?
Hashich fag report in

I have a question for everybody that knows the pain of life that is handicap. My mom is handicapped since she's 30 (now ~55) and she's just recovered from uterus cancer.
She has osteoarthritis, knees and sometimes fingers, periodic (yet bad) asthma, and really bad allergies to dust and tree pollens.

Should i cook her some weed cakes so she don't feel pain anymore? Should I ask her directly or just do it

>tldr mom suffers from handicap, should i make test her weed for medicinale purposes

bump for good cause

Do this

I think you should ask her first, if she use weed but dont know the effect she can fell panic or something, and you can make her feel bad, if you explain how it works this drug i think will be fine

Justfeed it to her, or smoke a joint with her.

I have quiet few good arguments to convince her, but she's old school also
I know how to encounter all those kind of paranoia moments, but it's better to be prepared as you said

hopefully she'll be okay someday to smoke with me

use a vaporizer, best way for her to cosume weed

would have but no €€
I imagine cooking is the best way, because of her asthma
would never make her inhale anything

But you need to know how much weed to use, is a good option i say

o okay nice analysis sure will take dat in consideration
thanks bruh

Ask for forgiveness, not permission. Do it for the good cause.

ask her, maybe she isn't that open minded about weed

What the fuck are you doing with your assie

Ask her if she is ok with it, explain to her the benefits and possible dis-benefits of cannabis products (the benefits in my eyes far out weight the latter). Make sure you find a doctor that is willing to have a bona fide relationship with your mother and recommends cannabis as medicine. They will make sure you receive the correct combination of Terpenes and Cannabinoids specific to your mothers condition(s). Make sure she understands that you want to help her.

Some good products to start off with would be Oil extracts that do not have psychoactive effects. Rick Simpson Oil and CBD oil are usually good for that.

Also if it helps, I have great Aunt that has pancreatic Cancer. She's very conservative and old school but decided that it was in her best interest to try Cannabis Oil extracts in hopes that it would help.

You got to tell her bro.

I am currently smoking my way through a quarter of AK48, it's a real nice smoke, covered in crystals.

Sorry, in France we don't get such things as dispensary and is illegal in all terms. But dealer can have some decent stuff sometimes.
Gotta try to make my own then

both of those posts were mine, also Medical Cannabis is somewhat legal in France. Do your own research and find a doctor that is willing to help.

I don't smoke anything because I'm not some degenerate junkie like you destroying your life.

Also good luck man, I hope all goes well for you mom

Gotta be honest, the best shit we got in France is hashich. 2g 10€ for some quiet good stuff. You can really easily buy bad hash and i know weed is largely more recommended.

But hashich is for poor people and weed costs really expensive if you want to make decent joints

I havent heard of it at all. I have imagined talking about it to a doc and I sure will, but I know none of them will help and just give medicine that gets you more addicted than cigarette

ty bro

89% of the U.S. thinks it should be legalized Medically, 65% recreationally. The odds are against you m8.