kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism
kulturfonden.fi/in-english/
dandebat.dk/eng-dan1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=aSynDUzLkSk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmussaar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be so kind as to provide proof of our Germanic heritage.

are you sami?
oh, you aren't?
congrats on swedish citizenship

Half of those are me and other half are the Finland-Swedish guy.

I just wanted to banter some faggots from T*rku. Not that I said anything factually incorrect.

So no proof? Great.
>congrats on swedish citizenship
Native Americans didn't become Anglo when their lands were annexed to the United States.

Quite a few did because they didn't have a patriarchal culture like Finns nor were they as advanced

>t. satellite pom
go get a skin cancer ya weak cunt

At least we have Swedes.

We don't. They are heavily mixed and the old aristocracy which kept their blood pure from Finland-Swedes is extinct now.

>2 ozzies conversing
>"OH CRICKEY, MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPA WAS A RAPIST TOO"

It's a meme you mong.

Ffs, genetics don't mean shit. Any fin can attain enlightenment by studying the Swedish language and culture. If your twin is a fennoswede and you're not, THEN HE'S BETTER THAN YOU.

Their whiteness came from somewhere and it sure as hell wasn't Genghis Khan

Fuck off cuck. Race means everything.

>mfw even mentioning sweden and finland in the same sentence sends """finnish""" people into a mouth-foaming rage

good job

What else did you expect, coming to a finnish ptsd-support forum?

It's just Putinbots sowing discontent. I've met Finns IRL and they like us.

Swedes are nice people when they are:
>Diving
>Sleeping
>In photos
>Diving/sleeping in photos

I hope I'll be so lucky if I get accepted to a Finnish uni!

Come visit Kouvola and you will get your ass whooped for being a Swede

Fuck off! We're mongols, not brown sami people or black-skinned swedes :Dd
Now stop being racist and pay up, you white man! XD

Where have you met them ? In Vaasa ?

What if your race is nothing

It's too easy tho.

Helsingfors, I went there as a kid.

I also went to Denmark as a kid and they were total assholes.

>You're not fully Finnish if you don't speak the language of your oppressors
smhtbhfam

>Visiting Helsinki
>Visiting Finland
You can only choose one...

The masses are retarded and believe the bullshit spewn by our government about Finland's supposed "Nordicness". Fennoswedes are stuck-up cunts and most people in the capital region detest them.

Anything for some attention. Thx for the (You)s btw, could you spare one more?

>the language of your oppressors
read. "the language of your countrymen and fellow Finns"

Finland is bilingual, hence all True Finns are as well.

>detest them
I should've added that this isn't because of history but because of contemporary attitudes, whereas in the previous point I was talking about most people being oblivious to our history.

I also have inside information from my father's brother's wife who's finnish. Though like all finnish women she's basically a guy.

Talked to a finn for a while last year at a bar, he seemed alright.

Finns are cool bros. Most of them don't even bitch about finland-swedes.

Why are we nordic again and not baltic? I can relate more to estonia, latvia and lithuania than that surstömming club

Are Finns asian?

No, Swedish is the language of foreign imperialists and is only included in our constitution as an official language due to the Svecoman filth that have infiltrated our institutions like Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism

We are turan, nippon-bro

Same thing
t. bag-russki.

We were considered Baltic prior to WW2. When Balts were annexed by the USSR a pseudoidentity had to be formed, with peoples we have no common blood or language with.

All of you were part of Sweden/Denmark, so originally you were Nordic, but the russian rape was quite severe so we call them baltic now. Since the russian rape wasn't too bad in finland you should still be nordic.

You're retarded.

latest proof

No, see Nordic originally referred to North Germanic countries and is derived from Norse, Northmen. It only came to include Finland because of what I talked about in the post.

What infiltration? People have spoken Swedish as their native language while living their entire lives within Finland for more than 500 years.

>call finns mongoloid when they insist on being nordic
>finns embrace turanic mongolism
>finns are suddenly germanic aryans in denial who larp mongols
ingenious

Siitoin was from fucking Turku. He loved Germanic people and hated Finns/Karelians.

>What infiltration
Infiltration by Svecoman imperialists whose place of origin is in Sweden.

Maybe karelians carry ryssä genes

i am so sorry for my kinships peoples. here is a picture of me submitting before you, my master.

>73117004
nice proxy nils-persson

Maybe Rurik carried Karelian genes as he had a Karelian paternal line.

Meanwhile, the Finnish version of haplogroup I1 has never been detected in a Swede so it proves that West Finns like Siitoin were too unskilled to cuckold Scandinavians.

THIS !

Finnic pride boys

t. johann sven perkele

I want that boipucci.

more like Johann "the swan of tuomale" Pärssön.

So you think the kingdom of Sweden is still to this day sponsoring secret programs to infiltrate the finnish government to keep finland-swedes living like übermenchen, like some kind of linguistic imperialism?

You are installing your leftover niggers to our government.

>finland-swedes living like übermenchen

What the fuck am I reading?
Yeah they get gib me dats but so do Saami people in both Finland and Sweden.

Would you say Swedish Saami live like übermenchen?

t. guy who unironically thinks karelians lived in sweden before swedes decided to kick them out with the help of rome and the pope

Hopefully even the Finns realize what's keeping them relevant in the world.

kulturfonden.fi/in-english/

Swedes fund this kind of shit, so yes.

stop posting this picture. i'm not a fennoswede. i don't speak swedish and like i said many times already, just because my great great great great great great grandmother married a swede, how the fuck does that make me a swede?
i'm still 99.9% finnish.

Not true as I'm not Mr. Kunkku but an objective realist that is dedicated to understanding the truth.

I think they assimilated into the nascent Proto-Germanic people who borrowed most aspects of their culture and language from them eg. Odinism and the word half from halpa.

We will get our own version of a wall builder and your country will flood and we will laugh until we die.

*RING RING RING*
Hmm
*RING RING RING*
Pekka plis answer...

Explain this thing

>We will get our own version of a wall builder

Finns can't even build a wall without hiring as Swede it seems

That makes no sense whatsoever.

>Svenska kulturfonden ägs och förvaltas av Svenska litteratursällskapet. Avkastningen delas ut via Kulturfondens förtroendeorgan som tillsätts av Svenska folkpartiet.
Finland-Swedes. Finnish citizens. This has nothing to do with Sweden or Swedish citizens.

Literally a brainlet

Karelians are Æsir and Germanic culture is a corruption of Karelian culture.

Yes, I wanted that conclusion from you.
It means Odin was also karelian right?

Fenno-finno-swenno are swedish jews and you know it. They are part of you and you will not have them dcitating our policies or I will personally declare a war against you.

Best regards
Juha Sipilä

ANSWER ME PEKKA

Why are everyone so fucking obsessed about finns being mongols and shitposting about us all the time, its only natural that swedes do that because its right fucking next to us and we interact with stuff related to each other irl but most things about finland in here are from other side of the world like australia or india and sometimes brits, what the fuck

If he existed then yes he was

A man like Odin could not be a Swedish cuck

mebbe bcuz we haz 50% mongols in our genes

Kuukausiliitteessä oli joskus laaja juttu kuinka länsi- ja itä-suomessa geenit ihan totaalisen erilaisia.

Odin and Aesirs came from Asia according to sagas, so maybe.

dandebat.dk/eng-dan1.htm

Its okay, we get less criminals and immigrants if the world thinks that we're total shit. Dodging negative aspects of globalism like a boss while getting all the benefits.

ANSWER MY MEME ALREADY

which one

This one

>while getting all the benefits.

you are not adequate in the field of memery

please refrain from attempting to be a part of this

youtube.com/watch?v=aSynDUzLkSk

Eventually we'll be ahead. Just wait for it.

JUST ANSWER MY MEME SO I CAN LEAVE ;_;

The same legendary dynasties(Ynglings) which trace their heritage back to Odin also trace their heritage to Finland

Also there's an island called Odensholm/Osmussaar between Finland and Estonia which is said to be where Odin was buried

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmussaar

Jesus its annoying because finland is pretty much one of the best countries to live in with worlds top ten tier infrastructure but these people think seriously its arctic empty forest where mongols fuck reindeer in tents

>Siitoin

>Upon the Suiones, border the people Sitones; and, agreeing with them in all other things, differ from them in one, that here the sovereignty is exercised by a woman. So notoriously do they degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage.

finland to sweden is what australia is to england
their cultural and genetic brothers living in another country

Answering your meme would be futile.

All memes come to a round in the end.

If you do not understand, then you are not meant to understand.

We really shouldn't care what the rest of the world thinks of us. Lets just enjoy our lives and we should'nt draw too much attention towards us.

pls answer

Guess again.

nooooooo

Do you practice meditation?

No. I practice memery but I'm far superior to that swedish fag.