I am 5'2.5 guy, do you have any tips how to not worry so much about it?

i am 5'2.5 guy, do you have any tips how to not worry so much about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

▲ ▲

move to thailand. or japan. you\ll be average there.
Or become a dickgirl.

lol manlets should just become girls

be mentally ill or a weeaboo? hopefully there are other ways

Wear boots or get a big ass truck to compensate

Post a pic please. You can cover your face up

accept yourself and be proud of other accomplishments.

If you dont become the most confident guy in the world, you will fail at everything. If you become the most confident guy in the world, things will work out fine - I know a guy your height and he's super confident; he made himself rich, has a hot wife, and competes in Iron man.

Also, never become fat.
There youre all set.

go live in south america. 5,2 is the average

wear a huge hat

HRT is the only option

kek, this

Kys
Probably should work

>mentally ill or weeaboo

Don't be redundant

Tall people get shot first in war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Even china would call you tiny.

Some people don't judge, like me. I never judge stuff like that so just deal with it. There's nothing wrong about being short, tall, race none of that matters. I'd advice you to exercise and be happy with yourself.

Become a famous rockstar

Vietnam average is 5.4"

who

>had to throw the extra .5 on the end

My fucking sides!

Seriously, though, you should worry about it. Men do get judged based on height, and 5'2 is bordering on child territory. You're kinda fucked, guy.

Garbage tier

Oh my i could be an angus young!

Garbage guitarist that's only succeeded because ozzy

Yup. All he had to do was become world famous in order for people to take him seriously.

That shouldn't be so hard for OP.

i literally saw like a 12 year old at my height recently

fuck off dude. being judged based on height is like children calling each other names.

on topic. I would fuck OP if he turned into a girl.

be rich and/or famous and no one will care about it
find something both useful and that you like and practice till you become extremely good at it

Oh fuck

Hey everyone become rich and famous! How funny we all forgot about that option

Children DO call each other names, though. They shouldn't because it's mean, but they do anyways. That's how people are. People probably shouldn't judge you on your height, but they fucking do. That just how shit is. Deal with it.

do this
everybody will respect you

no one said the world is fair kiddo
regular folks will get judged by their looks and their height, there is nothing you can do about it
OP asked what can he do to not worry so much about being judged on his height
either work his ass to be someone exceptional, or deal with the fact that he will be judged
sarcasm wont change that

let your hair grow

Only fuck minors

Wow thanks for the enlightenment

Why aren't you becoming famous yet? That is the only way out, user

Well OP I have the same struggle too.
You see anons my grandfather's height was 1.98mts and my dad's height is 1.90, I'm 1.65 and it sucks cause girls automatically see for tall guys and shit, but I have some advices I have learned so you can improve.

>Be confident
May sound like that shitty answer everyone say but it really helps and here's how it's done: Just try to not to think about it, depending your situaton, if you're trying to talk a to a girl or something try to not think about and just be yourself as if you were the tallest dude wherever you are.

>Improve another skills
If we can say something good about being short I'd say sometimes it motivates you to do shit you can come with, in this case try to learn many things to be an interesting guy, something curious, the more the best.
This is related to the point below.

>Do not be a dickhead
Have you ever met a good lucking guy? That one girls star to talk about and... When time passes no girl would like him because he's a dick. You see, for most girls height is important, they always try to shit another girls with everything, It could be make up, clothes or in this case boyfriends, so, being tall may be important to some of them, but it's not the most important shit.

I'll continue.

It's already growing, near nipple length

faking confidence without being good at anything is just like wearing high heels
fools someone for a second but wont get you anywhere
the confidence comes automatically with being good at something
confidence comes with knowing your shit

be good at something, the rest will follow after that

6'3 here, don't take shit from people about your height because it literally doesn't matter at all. some women make a big deal out of it but that's good because it just reveals that they're shallow pieces of shit that you shouldn't be associating with anyway.

I'll continue

>Care about your HEALTH (shape)
Do exersice, but this is important and here's where many people fail in the way of losing weight. Don't do it just because you want a Chad body and take off your shirt every second. Do it in first place for your health. Call me faggot but this is true. When you start caring for your health and do exercise you feel more comfortable with yourself, more "light" and with a lot of energy. You have to put special care to this point and here's why:
Anons, let's think about this... Even if you were the hottest guy in planet you do not control women feels, you see. You don't make a girl fall in love with you, she falls in love with you because SHE find YOU attractive (Call it what you want) and she is who have the choice. As you if some girl is in love with you in first place, so, what you're really doing is improving your skills but for you. You don't know when or where a girl will fall in love with you and it doesn't really matters, what it matters is you and your confidence and personality to make someone interested in you.

I'll continue.

In Uruguay it's like 5'9, we're white tho
It's sad being 5'5 here, i'm the smallest guy in class... I'm 15 tho
Shhhhh

Well what I trying to say wasn't faking shit, you should nevar do that. What I was trying to say with "The more the best" was to be really good at something, not being that faggot cringy nerd guy.

>Feel good inc.
If you really want to make a change go with the experts, I mean, you have to be yourself, but sometimes you also have to care your image, so, you should go to a barber shop or something like and ask for an image change. Doing this you may have an equilibrated look between your personality and your face's aesthetics.

>Take it easy
You should know (Sadly but true) in many cases you will be in disadvantage, but hey, that doesn't mean you don't have a chance, so, just relax, make it naturally and don't be a jerk trying to impress avery girl bafle them with shit and being a selfsucker moron. Just relax and see if the moment both feel connection, if you're having a chilling good time or just making a "Small talk"

>Don't be affraid of breaking ice
Women find very attractive confidence in a man, so if you star with a natural and relaxed "small talk" and she is into the conversation you can have a good time, also you will improve your confidence, but you don't know if this will happen if you don't break the ice.

I'll continue.