>2017
>he still use intel cpu

LMAOing at your life

Ryzen masterrace ;^)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12872936
amigobulls.com/stocks/AMD/analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you know what make this thread a fail?

>AMD spend billions making a cpu that's a bit better than an i5 at certain tasks
>their graphics cards are still utter trash
Priorities, eh?

AMD are a trash company making inferior products for morons. Get over yourself.

>a bit bitter than an i5

>regularly performs the same or better than the the i7-6900K
>still costs a fraction of the 6900k
ok

Wow. I didn't know it was Spelled R.y.z.e.n.

I thought it was spelled cocksucking.

strawpoll.me/12872936

> have to use a picture of some hot chick to get attention to your post cause everyone would ignore an amd logo

So I don't get it.

Why would anyone get an i7 if Ryzen is cheaper and faster?

Also, Ryzen doesn't fit in Intel motherboards, right? So I have to get AMD specific motherboards? What about hyper threading?

Peasant faggot

There are some tasks that the 6900k will be better at, but for the most part it's down to marketing and fanboys. Yes you'd need a new AMD motherboard, specifically an AM4 board.

Also what would you like to know about hyperthreading?

Single core performance is better on the Intel chips. Not by enough to warrant the price difference, though, and if you're doing anything at all that can be parallelized you're better off with the $3-400 Ryzen chip because equivalent Intel ones cost $1000+. Assuming gaymes continue to parallelize the AMD chip will always be better.

Intel is still better for virtualization.

>synthetic benchmarks
That's why you didn't post realworld figures.

Oh, and I often run my i7 or i5 processors at stock speeds. Overclocking clearly doesn't exist.

Also, Intel won't be bringing any new chips to the market to completely and utter destroy AMD. Again.

How so? Everything I've seen recently tends to say the opposite

As a big fan of AMD and a current 7700K owner. Your all faggots.

Zen is great, and comparable to the 7700K in many ways and not more then 15fps average different in single thread gaming.

The 7700K is excellent for what's is but does not come near the multi threaded capabilities of zen. Figure out what you need your PC to be best at and buy accordingly. Stop the AMD Intel flame war and enjoy the best products from both manufacturers. Intel has nothing on AMD for price to performance

>ryzenshill has found his way to Sup Forums since all of Sup Forums knows he´s retarded

>AMD stock price - 13.51
>Intel stock price - 36.29

Industry insiders agree AMD is not worth investing in so why back a loser?

amigobulls.com/stocks/AMD/analysis

Buyers regret ofc, thats why all the amd-fanboys are so mad all the time

No one gives a fuck what hardware you use to browse your loli and trap threads you softdicked niggerfaggot

How is he retarded? You sound but hurt cause bill gates torn you a new asshole.

I'm a computer novice and even i can read the graph. And for the price? Why would you waste so much money faggot

>Graph

I don't know shit about intels or ryzens, just tell me who's the grill in pic related.

>AMD Intel

personally i run a full AMD setup and i'm happy with it. i can do everything i want.
fx 8350
R 7 290x
6 gb ram and asus something mb

i spend under 500€ for everything

if i had a million € on my bank i would probably spend 5000€ and buy Intel, they run cooler and "smoother". but right now AMD is everything i need for a really good price.

the main argument for AMD is the price. you get good parts for a good price.
why should i spend double the money for the same performance?
but on a 10.000€ ultra high end pc i would only buy Intel.

Proprietary faggot detected

Just use whatever came with the computer, tbh. Didn't buy the computer based on the brand of CPU.

>bill gates

I only run gnu + linux

They're also salty their "epic" cpu has a shitty amd Radeon card to join it.

Hell, even their latest RX 580 is just a literally rebadged rx 480.

Amdtards love getting ripped off.

I built a new pc with a ryzen and it is a beast. You can run any game you want and the cpu never gets past 20% load.

it's cheaper to buy the parts and build your own pc. don't pay the technology jew extra money

Vega is coming out within next 2 months bud

This guy gets it

>bill gates
You do realise that most people haven't spent money on a windows OS since Windows XP right?

>what is Windows loader

My FX8350/R9 390 build is still maxing games on ultra. I don't see needing to upgrade any time soon but I'm going to go with Ryzen for sure unless Intel can come up with something better

why do you buy a ryzen when you only need 20% of it's performance? why not buy something cheaper that is doing the same job?

I wanted one that would work, so I didn't build it myself.

hackinthosh => intel

Its PC you faggot. Bill gates owns the rights to all PC's and the parts that build them. Do some research before piping up fuckwit.

>buh, buh, buh muh vega!
Meanwhile nVidia is not only stealing amd's lunch, they're fucking his wife too.

Because I can run multiple programs and edit videos without closing programs to run games? On my old pc everything was slower and it would get bogged down with an i5 and 960.

>my cpu never goes above 20%!
>gpu hits 100% constantly
PCtards, everybody.

Get rid of your shitty bottlnecked gfx card you fucking pauper.

Why does people fall for the 16GB of ram meme?
People buy shit because they want extra of everything

AMD are a budget option xD That's why only poor kids buy their CPU and GPUs xD The benchmarks are better on certain multicore benchmarks. The single core sucks dick and so does its in-game performance you poor fuck.

The reason why i stick to intel

>user reveals his american education
Not your proudest moment, chief.

I'll be damned if I fork over 600 for a 1080. If you call that "smart" than you are a dumbass. I have better shit to spend my money on.

This cant be real? is it?

i run multiple programms on 1 monitor and my tv and play games on my second monitor and i have only a fx8350

Nobody cares about your shitty 25 views videos squire. Your youtube career isn't gonna happen.

When did I ever mention my graphics card bottlenecking? I have a 970 and it runs smooth as butter you autistic faggot. You fucking Intel fan kids disgust me.

Why would i spend money on improving my pc when the one i build 5 years ago still runs everything that is being released.

Kids these days need to stop getting overhyped on the "newest" hardware.

I edit videos for a company that makes commercials you idiot. I work from home more than half the time, stop projecting your miserable failures in life.

>PCTard confirmed

Your weak 970 is bottlenecking your cpu. Your "smooth as butter" is because you're 1080p rig is on medium or high.

Basically you're playing PS4 equivalent settings on your "uber" new ryzen. Congrats.

I was running q6700 till last week. with new gfx it was still capable of running anything. but win10 crashes often with ol' nforce chipset. thats why

And you probably played 200-300 dollars for it when you bought it

When your GPU runs @ 100%... Is that smooth to you?

Why would i replace my i7 4790k with amd trash when my cpu is overkill for playing games

Quit lying faggot. If your pc was for work you'd have a better one, simply because it'd be a tax writeoff.

>win10 crashes often
>win10
Found your problem there m8

Kek. Trolls will be trolls.

oh got that too, since almost 25 years. won't let me play elite dangerous, though

>How do I set up a VM
Come on.

>doesn't have job
>Can't believe when others have job
>autist detected.jpg

My work bought me a gtx1080 because I said I needed it to work on spreadsheets at home.

That is how stupid office managers are.

Never had much success with it gaming. Still Xen?

That are some high def sheets

I kust told him I needed more memory on my home pc because the size of the spreadsheets were too big. Convinced him that the gfx card memory was "better" memory to have, so he agreed to buy me the card that had the most.

Pity I didn't wait for 1080ti or fucking TitanXp.

cringe

>implying bill gates didn't invest into the parts that build up his PCs

Haha top fucking kek. That's why you eurofags get cucked by Muslims and are poor as shit/ borderline 3rd world country

>american making fun of europe
>is 60% white

TOP KEK GOY

>investing and holding the patents are the same

american
education

Still owns them....

You invest and own/hold part of the company. Not sure if you're trolling or just straight up RETARDED

you say bill gates own every technology company/every company that builds pc parts all around the world?
bill gates owns apple too right?

Yes yoi are retard. I thought you was trolling. God help your soul.

Steve jobs owns apple. Bill gates and Steve jobs were arch rivals in college.

I like my 4.9ghz overclock and vastly superior IPC, thanks. I don't need more than 8 cores right now.

>european
>falling for bait

>Its PC you faggot. Bill gates owns the rights to all PC's and the parts that build them. Do some research before piping up fuckwit.
but you said bill gates owns everything, this implys apple too, all chinese companys who produce parts, all research companys, bill gates owns intel and amd top. bill gates owns all the supercomputer the secret agencys and scientists have.
damn bill gates is trully the most powerful human ever.

>comparable
said every generic cereal ever. It isn't the same. Intel is king and you know it. There isn't a comparison. It's the industry standard. Man up and buy an i7 poorfag

Exactly this is why hes the richest in the world.

why do i even waste my time with you

fucking internet and fucking Sup Forums

>angry nerd bought i7 probably 2 days before ryzen was released
>is eternally butthurt now

POTTERY ROFL

>first time AMD has a decent cpu in the last 10 years
my 2500k is still chugging along great and i have no reason to upgrade any time soon, it will probably outlast my rx480

He literally just said he owns an i7-7700k, you stupid fuck

pretty much this

the only reason to go AMD is if you can't afford Intel

So artificial benchmarks equate to real world performance? Good one

Well, they do. That's what benchmarks are

One non-debatable Ryzen win: streaming. Try running GTA 5 at max while streaming it on a 7700k. Worse in-game FPS, garbage stream quality, dropped frames abound. Ryzen has worse IPC but the many cores make it a slam dunk for anyone who games and is also a streamer/content creator simultaneously.

Especially when AMD recently got busted for "accidentally" releasing drivers that let their cpu's cheat on the tests.

Still, I guess it's ok when AMD does it.

So, Ryzen is directly encouraging more twitchwhoring. Got it.

Remember how Heroes of Newerth players kept spamming Sup Forums, talking about how shitty league of legends was? The threads were never started by League players, because they didn't give a shit. Now HoN is dead. This thread reminds me of that, OP.