Ok here's the deal. I may or may not need 400 cash asap...

Ok here's the deal. I may or may not need 400 cash asap. Do any of you guys know some good ways to come up with cash fast?

I don't care how shady it is. in fact, that's what im getting at. So anyone pulled off a decent score before? Any tips of the trade?

go shovel snow off of drive ways

I live in Cali far away from the mountains. Next.

Also im not new to the game. Im just out of time and trying to brainstorm ideas if anyone has any.

1. Drive for uber.

2. "While you’re at the store, earn extra money picking up someone else’s groceries.

Connect with clients through TaskRabbit or Instacart. Pick up and deliver groceries to people in your area who don’t have the time or interest for grocery shopping.

Use these apps to work whenever you want to make some extra money. You might as well pick up a job anytime you’re headed to the store yourself."

I might be able to help you. Do you have a structured settlement?

Recently lost job trying to obtain others. No money to drove car around let alone i don't have enough time to register the car to Uber and go through all the application process. Thank you for your consideration however

What i really suggest though is merchanting. You ever play runescape? It works just like that. Buy something and flip it for higher. I made $500 off of an atv just two weeks ago. Only had it sitting in my garage for three weeks before i sold it.

Live below your means. You should never be in a position where you need to ask Sup Forums for how to get $400. You should just have that $400 sitting in your savings for cases like this. For now, suck 40 dicks at $10 a piece, and then get a fucking job and fix your spending habits.

Look everybody ... J.G. Wentworth in the house.

No nothing in that nature. I do have like 20 Grand tied up in a 401 but it's dumb to cash that and it's in limbo because of a loan I took out and did not repay. Fml

yep, basically gotta suck some dicks on grindr. let a dude jack off on your face for 20$, tell them youre straight but looking for cash. scummy dudes will pay good for it

nobody's going to advocate a lowlife commit crimes to get money he should have had in the first place, by his own hard work. if you really want to steal from the common man for your dollar at least apply for welfare to do it

Thank you for knowing my situation without me telling you.
I completely forgot im the only person in my country living paycheck to paycheck. Your completely right, it doesn't matter what my circumstances are currently I should always have hella money in da bank you are very helpful thank you.

Quick way is to find a house that the people are gone for several hours (consistent job like 8-3 mon-fri) watch it for a couple of days. Find a good time sneak into backyard see if anything of value, a lawnmower, weed Wacker, etc. Steal it if possible. Illegals buy that shit coming and going. I've made around $200 last week from 3 mowers and 1 weed Wacker.

nobody cares that you're poor, they care that you're a scumbag

people usually only give charity to decent people. the kind of people that steal from others are the kinds of people that deserve to be poor and die and are obviously too lazy to earn their own wealth

that being said, if you really have to steal, steal some seedlings or something and fucking garden and sell the veg to people in your neighborhood or stop buying groceries. go hunting and sell your buddies the meat. trade stocks online or something. be a waiter or bartender and make money in tips. mow some lawns. pick up cans. ask your mommy for money. sell some of your own shit.

I'm willing to bet you spend money on plenty if shit you don't need to. You obviously own a computer and pay for an internet connection. You're on Sup Forums right now when you could be sending in job applications. You probably eat fast food or buy more expensive food at the supermarket than you need to. If you buy rice and beans in bulk, you can eat for practically nothing. You can sell your car and use a bike or public transportation. Instead, you choose to spend money you don't have, and that's why you end up in situations like this.

Yeah been there done that. If I knew of a for sure thing then maybe. But home invasion and trespassing is straight to prison even if residents aren't home. And I mean for 400 cash is 4 years prison worth it not really haha. But thanks that's always an option if it leaps out.

Just saying it might seem lazy to do crime, but to do it well is a lot of work.
The lazy ones get caught

Well if you're careful and don't look out of place in the neighborhood you'll do fine. But good luck on getting $400 quick. Better sell that ass

that makes it MORE retarded
you're willing to work hard, but only to get shit that's not yours.. sounds like nobody ever taught you how to apply your skills, time, and effort into stuff that actually pays off without screwing other people over

like, that's the epitome of a useless human being. contributing nothing to society at all.

You sound too irresponsible with money. I don't want to help you because you'll never learn.

Listen guys. Flame all you want it's fine . I figured I would get a few white knights in this thread. The whole point is I need the cash fast. I've worked hard and earnest jobs my whole life and have spent my entire time of unemployment trying to improve my situation. Alright im not some fuck who's been stealing his whole life and shooting dope. Im not perfect by any means and I haven't always made wise financial choices welcome to most of us. But it's ok you can feel righteous and honerable all you want. But those of you out there who aren't afraid to say fuck the law and live dangerous here and there then let me talk to you

Also wasn't me OP

Say what you want, Satan, but we can see through your lies.

I work a regular job, and do petty crime to pad my pockets. I work for home security so I learn a lot about people being ignorant to tell take signs someone is looking to rob you. I never enter the home, and I only steal what they would leave out. Being a thief is as old as gatherer. Don't hate nature.

Fuck you. I hope you die in prison.

Haha fuck that's not a good sign

that's the most embarrassing thing i've ever heard someone say seriously

please kill yourself and save society the trouble of dealing with you for the rest of your life

can't wait till you try to rob someone like myself and get your guts shot in, because, bingo, defending your shit is as old as time immemorial too

don't hate nature though

It's okie, I got $50 in pocket so I'm happy as can be user. Don't be too mad ^_^

I wouldn't blame ya if you shot me. I know the risk and reward. Don't get too butthurt

DO YOU HAVE....A younger sister that you're willing to fuck on camera or prostitute out? I'm willing to pay for such footage.

>would rather risk dying stealing like 10$ of shit than do real work

wow, i can't believe there are people this pathetic in real life

I fuck men for $450 an hour. It ain't so bad.

OP here. Guys why so much anger and hate. Is this the first time you've heard people talk about shitty things? The sensitivity in this thread needs to stop now. Ok let's continue any other ideas guys?

Are you man or woman. Someone actually offered me money for sex ironically and it was another man. Not my style unfortunately Id get to stuck in my head.

Hello? Younger sister? fuckee fuckee piccy piccies?

i personally do not keep company with people like you, and i don't think most people want to either.

no wonder calling your mommy and asking for money isn't an option, she probably hates you right? how bad are you that your parents won't help you?

It's over $10 but thanks user. I make $40k a year. So $200 extra every few weeks helps line pockets.
OP get a part time job as a dish washer at a McDonald's or fast food and steal food once in awhile that cuts down on your food cost and you get paid. That's a decent way to help solve money problems

Not sure if your serious or not. But no...just no....

hey, I'm being tolerant here. If you don't want to fuck her yourself, that's cool. Just get someone else to do it.

How old is she?

oh my bad, 200$. that's really a lot better. worth your life for sure buddy

Actually I just visited my parents for Easter. Im not 16 I don't really ask my parents for money anymore these days. Besides dad has cancer bad they are spending alot in them. I may not respect myself as much but I respect my family and leave them out of my bullshit

If you read all my posts you'd notice there is very little risk. At most a neighbor might see me, oh well I look like 40% of the population, good luck on identify me or even picking me up for that matter, if I get seen I'm long gone and no one knows nothin

Just stop I don't even have a younger sister im the youngest and im 29

>in Cali

Shave asshole and sell it to the tens of thousands of faggots over there. I bet you can get a couple g's in half a day.

2nd response, some people kill each other over less. So really it's not that bad. I made almost 2k untaxed last year when I first started. On my way to 4k this year.

older?

Do you have a niece? a daughter maybe? I promise you, once they get into it they love it.

it's more embarrassing and less respectful to do crime for money than ask your parents for a bit of help, my guy

i need 26k in the next 4 days

Yeah this is true. I mean it works for you because you have a reason to be in a neighborhood during daytime or whenever installing security or whatever you said. Guess I could throw together some sort of disguise haha

877-CASH-NOW!

Sell a kidney.

go shovel sand off of drive ways

>dish washer at a McDonald's
In what country does McDonald's give real plates and silverware?

1) buy drugs off of the deep web

2) sell them

Thank you Jesus for your advice. I shall pray now

Call 877 cash NOW

There are trays, pans, utensils they use. You wash everything dish related they use. Not for the actual people you retard

It's my money and I need it now

In Russia all places must provide top of line plate. Made with best Russian uranium.

Sell your computer and phone

Or sale your valuable time to someone

take your TV, PC, and gaming console to a pawn shop and get a cash advance. You'll have a few days to pay it back. If you can't they just keep your shit.

Ok we are getting off track guys come on! Now I know the White knights are gonna say bleh do the right thing most people do the right thing. But come on is there anyone on here with some fucking balls to suggest or do anything illegal I mean seriously. Law abiding citizen my ass let's fucking get shitty fuck social justice in this thread. Nothing anyone says to counter me is going to change my opinions so why even say it you know your wasting time..so let the bad guys brainstorm here if that's cool. Alright so anything else idea wise?

the only good answer here

or get a title loan for your car

I'll give you $200 if you get dressed up like a sissy, find a random tramp and suck his cock like a whore.

we did, prostitution

go mow some lawns

Pan handle. Prostitute. Mug people.

dress up like a homeless bitch and beg for it

With my suggestion of stealing a mower, BRILLIANT

Tried cash advance they won't do it without a California license I just moved to a new place and need to provide 2 proof of residence via mail so that didn't work out. And pawn shop same story only because I moved down here like a year ago I brought very little things of value with me my phone is my only life line . Don't have my TV down here yet and don't have a computer down here either

car title loan

oh nevermind. I hope you get caught driving without a license. Then you'll really need some fucking money. Idiot

Not a bad idea will consider thank you.

I have a valid Washington drivers license and I have my cali plates....idiot....

>strip down naked
>timestamp for Sup Forums
>take our requests
>hope we donate money for you

This is your only option

Lol been lurking here for a long time now....yeah we know how that would go down

You could try that in
b not give you a dime

Sell. Your. Car.

Yeah not gonna sell the car or fuck with the car. I mean easy money but I need that car especially while looking for employment

It seems like you don't really want to get that money, but just do something illegal. Just suck this dick already, it's illegal in some places.

Honestly thank you everyone who has been helpful in suggestions. But everything I've heard this far has been super basic shit. I appreciate everyone who helped. But that being said I have yet to hear something a little more creative.

Why not just beg in the streets? Also illegal in many places.

I dunno I mean honestly just because I couldn't bring myself to do that. The stigma and attention a begger receives, couldn't do it. Haha im sure everyone on here sees me as some dirty poorly groomed greasy dude but im actually fit I wear nice clothes usually from Macy's or similar brand. I have a degree in environmental science and resource management and im tall and I do decent with the ladies. So I mean I couldn't bring myself to that level because of my own self image beliefs and standards. Not to say all beggars are dirty , like I said it's just the sterotype

So how does asking on Sup Forums for advice on earning $400 fit into your "own self image beliefs and standards"?

Steal scrap metal, copper or car batteries and recycle them

And I really wish I would have said this earlier. But yes stealing is shitty to do and yes I could go get a earnest job, which im working on, and earn my money in a legitimate way, but I don't want to this time. I want to do something risky with reward I wanna do something illegal. I wanna experience that rush again and yes I know the dangers some ideas pose but at the same time I need the money and I wanna do it against normal socitial means. Call me stupid immature or anything it's fine but sometimes you gotta live a little outside of the box to know what things are really like. Im an upstanding citizen who has also burglarized in the past yet I pay taxes every year but I've trespassed in many locations too. I dunno why the rant just felt like saying it

It's anonymous bro who fucking cares

Yeah, I got that roleplaying vibe off you. Don't do anything you will regret later. Stealing will just make you feel like shit eventually. Maybe try hacking?

Only non California fags call it cali. Fuck outta her boi

Hacking not so good at. I can pirate and install pirated games...that's about it.

Make a free xbox live code website and CPA grip.

Seriously? Because Cali is branded over all the gas station hats and tank tops you guys wear down here

hey anaon im not op but im itneretsed in your ways. do you have anywhere i can contact you on?

You can get a nEw android phone for $50 SO WHAT $10 USED? And wifi can be free

OP here. This thread is dead and the McCallisters just left for Florida so gotta go guys