The border wall will be built starting this summer

the border wall will be built starting this summer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9ZUiRf1oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but who is going to pay for it?

you! you tard

and when does it end ?

doesn't matter how big they build the wall, people still tunnel under it.

I'm still wondering how anyone but a complete moron doesn't just go 'Isn't a ladder and some rope like the only thing those fucks can afford anyhow?'

Walls made to prevent human passage don't just stand above ground, that would be stupid.

I'm British

we have a "wall" now yet people still tunnel under it lol

ted cruz is passing the el chapo act through congress. this will use money taken from drug lords to pay for the wall

wanker then

You stupid fucker, there's tunnels criss-crossing the Mexican border already.

Boy, electing a fucking retard sure galvanized the rest of America's idiots.

this guy knows whats up

>the border wall will be built starting this summer
They haven't even begun thinking about writing the legislation required to such a thing. It'd be several years before they started building it, it might not even start until Trump is out of office.

budget's been revoked already. no wall for you, dumb beaner yankee

>this will use money taken from drug lords to pay for the wall
Yes the $18 billion taken from drug lords will definitely pay for an $80 billion-$100 billion wall.

ted cruz is getting el chapo to pay for the wall

You'll probably have a wall of your own soon.

Yeah, you keep believing that. Just like how it's all those evil Hollywood libruls that are keeping you from being successful, Bubba.

And that money is still off something else.

It's absolutely pointless. Illegal immigration from Mexico has been steadily declining for the last decade and a half. In the last 5 years in particular, illegal immigration from Asia has surpassed illegal immigration from Mexico. They're coming in ships, not across borders.

the tunnels will be built starting now

It wouldn't even close to enough money. I really don't get why these people are so inclined to basically burn money we could use for something productive.

Diggas gonna dig

we have better sonar technology these days and when there is a wall the border patrol will have more time to devote to finding and securing underground breaches in the wall

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9ZUiRf1oc

what anime is this

This won't happen the man is I a fucking joke and now America is a joke
>the fuck is wrong with you guys

america has been a joke for a long time. americans are world renowned for being incredibly stupid.

for each single an murican will die unless they are fit girls
Die eagle cucks die

Where do you live?

>pro tip
Not Murica

people joke about america because we can't get anything done
now the wall is being built and america is moving forward

i do not trust what everyone say, cuz i my country politicians launder/steal money from every project, i would say this wall is like 40$ bil., 80$ if u want to steal money from its budget

moving forward in stupidity

lol fucking americans, it's amazing how fucking retarded y'all are

You sound like off the spectrum autist

The wall is not being built to stop all illegal immigration, retard. It's being built to better control it. And it's being built to send a message. Now get outside and mow my lawn, you lousy millennial donkey fucker!

internet taught me that idiots are literally everywhere. it's just that some of them are louder than others.

Do it. And stock the Rio Grande with alligators.

melting snowflakes are so fucking delicious

we president now

>It's being built to better control it.
And it's going to do a shitty job of it. Considering most illegal immigrants came here by plane on a valid visa then simply never left.
>And it's being built to send a message.
Everybody already knows Americans are retard you don't need a big billboard across the border to prove it.

>mfw

>most illegal immigrants came here by plane on a valid visa then simply never left

whose libtard ass did that smelly little nugget fall out of?
you fucking liberals will say any fucking thing

This might be hard for you to understand hillbilly but most people who enter the country don't come by trekking across the fucking desert to literally jump the border.

You're right: faggot is hard for me to understand

faggot

Yea maybe we should talk to you on a level you can understand. More specifically, a 6th grade level like Trump does.

It's not just Mexicans and central Americans they're trying to slow down crossing the southern border. Whether anyone of you cucks wants to admit or not we are verifiably seeing OTM's (other than Mexicans) trying to cross into the US from down there now. They're trying to put a damper on ISIS or whoever else sneaking their people in down there thus hopefully stopping additional terrorist attacks.

No it won't.

Yeah, let em climb the all then we can look up their skirts, eh faggot user?

Thats not true. 40% of them came here legally or by plane, which is certainly a large amount of them, but still isn't even half.

You would realize the message is obviously being sent and received by the way Mexico has reacted. They know it is going to hurt their economy since most of their economy comes from money being sent over the border by illegals.

Hi Bruce

>Rural trash showing their usual obsession with homosexuality, trying to suppress their own homosexual desires.

No actually it won't

I live In the Southwest, if they start building I'll just drive down and shoot at the construction crews. It's impossible to defend against a lone gunman.

Thats because the majority of the illegals who wanted to come here are already here, fucktard. Thats why were working hard to try and get them deported so they can come back in to the country legally, but dumb fuck SJW's such as yourself are making it really difficult with all the sanctuary city boolshit.

>starting this summer

Budget written through Sept. No wall sheckels. Sowwy :'(

>sanctuary city
If the Feds want to enforce federal immigration law then they need to have federal agents doing it. City cops have better things to do with their time.

how do you type with those sjw cunts stuck up your ass?

el chapo is paying for the wall

sure you will little guy

>the feds shouldn't be the ones enforcing federal law
Well then what are they for?

why don't we just build a wall of resistance?

It's not even about that. In LA, theyre passing laws to stop prisons and jails from deporting illegal inmates, and on top of that, if ICE agents come in to the prisons or jails, they are not allowed to provide ICE with any information about any inmates citizen status.

they should be shooting your nigger ass in the back like a fucking sick mutt

If federal agencies want to enforce federal laws, then they need to be the ones doing it.

>the majority of the illegals who wanted to come here

Came with valid visas on planes and simply overstayed. So you spend money to deport them and they come back in planes with legal visas again. You guys are excellent at masturbating.

Like I give a fuck, you're still paying for it.

Agreed, they're going to have a hard time rounding up and deporting people if we refuse to help them. Don't talk to the FBI, ICE, DEA or any federal law agency. Don't even talk to your local cops.

We have one, it eventually failed and now the Scottish are free to walk across the border.

Can you read? They're trying fucktard, but the cities/counties are making it almost impossible. It's one thing for the local government to leave it up to the Feds, but refusing to cooperate and making their job nearly impossible is a another thing.

hahaha sjw cunts rely on faggots like you believing and repeating anything they fucking say

You sound like a six year old who finally got to play with the ball.

Get your facts straight, fucking idiot. 40 percent is not the majority of them.

Sounds like they're relying on cities to assist with enforcement, which the cities are well in their right to refuse to. Feds can fuck off.

>40 percent
citation needed

Can you repeat that? I missed it the first 5000 times ya fucking cunt

Maybe you need it read to you.

Great for the airline industry, what's the problem?

>citation needed
>on Sup Forums

nigger detected

Enjoy starving when food becomes much more expensive due to a lack of cheap immigrant labor to pick it. Enjoy renting for the rest of your insignificant life because prices for new homes go up because there no longer and cheap immigrant labor in construction.

My God, you are retarded. Who do you think is fucking responsible for keeping count of local population and keeping records of people? The local government, you sad piece of shit. Are you seriously that fucking retarded? You want to give MORE power to the Federal government? What happens when they're tired of idiots like you refusing to cooperate, and they start passing more executive orders to get done what you fucktards keep preventing them from doing ? You really think they're just going to give up? God, you are a dumb shit.

thanks for the advice abduhl

who let you out of your nuclear bunker Jethro?

I don't think they'll give up. I think they'll spend a lot of time and money and fail anyway. Cities and states who disagree with the feds on this should do everything in their power to obstruct the feds, eventually it will become so expensive to keep up that the costs will outweigh the benefits.

Daily reminder to shoot your local federal agents and/or their families.

What are these benefits you speak of ? Cheap and unfair labor practices? Higher crime and more poverty? More drugs coming across the border? More of our money traveling across the border to never be recycled back into the US economy, ultimately continuing to devalue our currency ? Weaker borders making us more vulnerable to ISIS and other radical groups? Seriously. What are these benefits? I am DYING to know.

Nice reading comprehension Cletus. I was referring to the benefits the feds think will come if they round up and deport illegals.

This, It's more important that food and housing remain affordable to the majority of Americans than it is that a few of the rural filth get the jobs that illegals currently have.

Good it will create jobs and offer solid bribes from the cartels to build in doors.

I approve!

>newfag lack of meme knowledge

Go home CTR or whatever you're called now

FUCK YES

This thread is full of some next level autism

>my friends will never snitch on me herp derp

Literally the story of every other black man in prison

>More drugs coming across the border?
Do you think a wall will stop that? How does a wall stop the cartel from continuing to bring in cocaine on miniature submarines, like that have been doing since the times of Ronald Reagan? How does a wall prevent then from digging tunnels deeper than the wall is designed to prevent? How does a wall prevent them from using drones and catapults to send things over the border by air? As long as America is interested in buying drugs then people will be interested in selling us drugs. If you want drugs to stop flowing from the South then we need to end the Drug War and establish safe supplies of drugs of our own, based on a public health model that undercuts illegal business but isn't so cheap that it's easy to get addicted to legal heroin and meth.