ITT: Your guilty pleasure

ITT: Your guilty pleasure.
Normie mainstream shit? Justin Bieber? Who cares, post it. Shit's anonymous anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4r06C2zLSM
youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkf8G-QvP_A
youtube.com/watch?v=IeMvUlxXyz8
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88
youtube.com/watch?v=2fyGsRrw7mo
youtube.com/watch?v=dJXzl74-b7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EX8PKWQPlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
youtube.com/watch?v=PMivT7MJ41M
youtube.com/watch?v=cpV-vRqJaw4
youtube.com/watch?v=SMKhIiaAEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj2Xq5W7ywc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=G4r06C2zLSM

I love this album

Oh my. Didn't expect to see Taylor Swift

I like the new paramore
youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

your like a little babby, watch this:

I like the old paramore

Grimes

I still have an ancient sub on Fueled By Ramen. Watched that it's not as bad as I expected

youtube.com/watch?v=Zkf8G-QvP_A

>liking music that is pop is something you should feel guilty about

when will this stop

cancer thread. stop posting pleb garbage on a an already dead board

Why are you on a dying board then

I hate to admit it but my guilty pleasure is OD'ing on nyquil and falling asleep jerking off with my dick in a handful of crushed cool ranch doritos.
Allegedly.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeMvUlxXyz8

actually these threads have better music than any Sup Forums-core garbage

Ow.
Fuck.
Must feel bad in the morning.

It's aight. I did four trips and a bong hit. And had small sip of lean. Was not fun, would not recommend.

My dog loves the taste of the cheese in the morning.

lean is garbage that doesn't even get you fucked up you fucking nigger

Codein hits me hard. More than other things

this is genuine comfy-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88

>Irony of your post is it has no effect because you are brainless.

still going on this fuck of a board is my guilty pleasure

codeine is weak as fuck and some countries still sell it over the counter because it is so lame. Yet stupid ass rappers/teenagers spend 300 dollars on a bottle of cough syrup cuz Lean yo

Here

>doesn't know what irony is
what is ironic about this post in any way. fucking maybe you will learn about irony when you get to highschool next year

Sorry I don't speak spanglish.

confirmed chromosome deficient

It's about how your brain is wired. There's a reason LSD has pretty much 0 effect when you take the mathematical average. Some people love it, some hate it, some don't really care and say it didn't change anything in their life

for me it's reminiscent of autumn (especially around 2009). A quite specific warm yet cold feel. Wish I could go back.

your post makes 0 sense. but pain killers have relative strengths that don't depend on brain wiring at all. Codeine is 1/10th the strength of hydrocodone (vicodin). doesn't depend on shit. Why fentanyl can kill people who don't have tolerance. Not like some people are like oh shit my brain is wired differently so i can eat fentanyl patches but codeine bruh, gets me leaning

Why are you comparing lethal doses and tolerance to different effects of drugs on different individuals?

apparently this guy thinks I'm the retard as well

youtube.com/watch?v=2fyGsRrw7mo

Full pleb but in all honesty I quite like that album.

Also this song is quite good: youtube.com/watch?v=dJXzl74-b7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=EX8PKWQPlGc

this may have caused my autism

i was saying that codeine is weak as fuck and people who are like "lean is so chill bruh" are retarded and wasting money. You also said codeine is somehow stronger than other shit like acid is at the "mathematical average", what ever the fuck that is. which is true, hallucinogens effect different people diferent ways but pain killers are an absolute scale

Oh boy...Just kill me now.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
youtube.com/watch?v=PMivT7MJ41M

youtube.com/watch?v=cpV-vRqJaw4

Both the song and the source material count

Your 'brain is wired differently" don't you get it?
You're the next level of evolution. Codiene immune. /mu's only and only x-man!!!!!!!!! Now go outside and get me my fucking mail while i serve you up a plate of catfood.

underage faggot, mods pls ban

Just vaporize me with your telekenetic mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMKhIiaAEsM
gucci mane in general

Paramore's new album.

Basically any female pop artists gets me a lot of weird reactions. Kate Bush, Bjork, St Vincent, few others.

I dig it

this dude

wtf happened to MIA i remember her from paper planes

this fucking album
toxic is a miracle

she is still chill, her music has always been hit or miss but i like her overall. paper planes is the most normie of her stuff

I still listen to White Pony, Slipknot s/t and Korn's first 4 albums

yeah i'm drunk and this got me in a really happy mood

taylor "snek" swift faggot

rather be has a pretty cool video

white pony is goat

nothing to be ashamed of

yeah i remember trying to check her other music out but it just didn't really hit, I wasn't a huge fan of paper planes either, probably cause it played everywhere so i was over saturated with it fast.

hey if being a faggot means i get to be happy then that's alright

I unironically enjoy even the cheesiest 1980s synthpop.

I also really like Florence + The Machine, Florence has showmanship in her blood, and Cosmic Love is among my top 10 favorite songs of all time
Also I honestly believe that Florence is the closest thing we have to Ziggy Stardust-era David Bowie

>taylor swift
>feeling happiness
get the fuck off this board you normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj2Xq5W7ywc
never listened to an album by her cause i cant stand girl fronted pop and only heard a few other of her "hits" they all suck ass and this one kinda does too, nothing really interesting about it but for some reason i kinda like it. plus the video gave me 4 different types of cancer and i cant stop laughing everytime i see it