Be me, a 25 year old nigger

>Be me, a 25 year old nigger
>in the library, trying to study for some shit
>I hear the sound of people yelling from outside
>can't concentrate because I have adhd
>go outside to see what is going on
>as soon as the door opens, I get kicked in the balls with a stench that only one type of people can excrete
>sjws, specifically white, fat, and dyed haired sjws
>plugging my nose, I thought to myself (let's go fuck with some mistakes
>apparently there was a protest going on about how the staff at the library were "disrespecting the lgbt community"
>I asked one of them how they were against the lgbt community
>"They support the use of white people using the n word (hard r, thumbs up, n word)"
>"how?" I said, waiting for the most bullshit excuse ever
>"they have huckleberry finn and to kill a mockingbird in their library"
>godmadeyouspecial.jpg
>I was speechless for a couple of seconds, trying to think of a good roast for these fools
>perfect
>"I don't care, after all, the word nigger-"
>the sjws gasped for me saying it
>"is just that, a word. And it's a word that doesn't even insult your specific skin color, it insults mine. And I'm completely fine with anyone saying it, because, once again, it's just a word. If you are actually that offended by something so minuscule that you would be willing to protest about it, That really shows how completely stupid you are."
>then something happened that I didn't expect.
>something wonderful
>they got even more triggered then before, some of them even fell to the ground, shaking because of it
>ofuk.jpg
>I ran in, grabbed my shit, and booked like a new nigger father, keking all the way, while the fat fucks tried to catch up

Good job Nigger Jim.

proud of you nigga

thanks Sup Forums

Wait till they discover libraries still carry Gone With the Wind the novel and movie.

Look dude, things being like they are, let me tell whats going down...these hyper-leftists are actually restoring segregation one new subject at a time.

Ive read all the books we just mentioned between us. i can see why it might bother a black person that reacts more than they use logic and reason but the normal black person, I hope, understands we cant change the past by erasing the past. art is art and books are art and they should leave shit alone. gone with the wind, i was shocked to discover, has some of the best prose in the english language. its racism/stereotypes is for its time period. thats all.

anyways, youre right sjws sick like unwashed menstrual cycle blood on pnaties worn for a week. why? because they dont wash their fat pussies and just bleed. most dont wear underwear or even pads...they bleed into gym shorts worn under their fat jeans. they dont wash the pussy.

oh and its always always always always always white liberals acting like this. i bet there were very few black people at the protest. white liberals are very very mentally ill. we need to kill just about every one of them.

I appreciate you

Things that never happened thread?

OP is a confabulating gay virgin

I was honestly surprised that they wanted to fight me, considering I'm black and that they were protesting for black people.

They protest for attention. Not you. Not any cause.

unless you have proof, fuck off m8

not surprised. If if they got their way, they would probably still be complaing

This op is my new favorite op.

preciate it

show hand plus timestamp and we will believe you're black-user.

No pic of hand plus timestamp, OP confirmed liar.

this

Put me in the screencap please

>and then Huckleberry Finn clapped

Why would this be in a screen cap? It's not funny and it's not insightful. I'm assuming you're between the ages of 12-15.

You are awesome.

OP is one of the good ones.

Op you in a library; you're not a nigger. You may be black; but not a nigger. Huge difference. Black people CAN be niggers; but white people can be niggers too.

"white people can be niggers too"
you are textbook stupid

>Be me, a 25 year old nigger
who typed this for you?

>Newfag detected
But I'll forgive you, if you need an example; those white SJW are niggers.

my massuh

You glorious nigger bastard. I love your style.
If you were a local to my area, i'd buy. you a beer.

I call same fag.

my nigga

Well then, I will be sure to make new ones then. I have plenty more stories. I will be the next barber, but what will my name be?

>nigger
>trying to study

Seems legit

Tyler the Creator is that you?

I was studying the bahble, so that my nigger soul could get into heaven

You called wrong, you can sit down in your own shame now.

No, but thank you for calling me that. I'm trying to come up with a Sup Forums name though. Maybe PD? they're my initials

nuh uh

show proof then m8.

Hold on just a min friend.

>That floating (you)

ok then.

What is paint + cut and paste.

just posted another greentext under the name PD, check it out

You're lying new fag, you still haven't posted your hand either.

PoonDestroyer

how the fuck did you figure it out that fast

Cool Story Bro :-P

Are you going to post your hand plus a timestamp or are you going to continue to lie, OP?

Trust me, I'm black. Did I also mention that I'm a nigerian prince?

OP confirmed liar.