MODS, WHY IN THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A STICKY FOR CRAIG SAGER?

MODS, WHY IN THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A STICKY FOR CRAIG SAGER?

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/809652583598063620
youtube.com/watch?v=8WnTOV5efjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G

He deserves a sticky more than some cokehead beaner boreball player 2bh

>..something that starts with F

Craig Sager

>le wacky suit college apecuck man

He probably stole the whole suit gimmick from Don Cherry too

Id rather there not be a sticky so yuroboos and europoors dont flood in here and shit the threads up with johan cruyff shit.

If Erin Andrews dies would she get a sticky? Even after some cuck filmed her and she got 100mil out of the deal for being a whore dancing in a hotel room?

> being a whore for thinking you can do weird shit alone in a hotel room.
Jeez, how lonely and sad are you that every woman is a whore?

Johan Cruyff sticky has reached meme status. Its obligatory to post in every sticky or request for one.

literally who

apehoop fans know

What sport did he play?

f

Thank you.

fuck that nigger lover

give me my fucking sticky you fat fuck janny

LITERALLY WHO

>third world shitheads(non americans) caring about anything other than kick ball with foot

desu at least 5% of the black american population contributes to society in some shape or form(the ones that arent niggers)

probably 100% of all south americans are dirty fucking shit skin spics and forever will be filthy fucking savages

Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

>sharia law zone

twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/809652583598063620

Literally who?

t. 60%

Someone Webm this

there was this little obituary on twitch yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=8WnTOV5efjw

didn't know who he was but it kinda moved me

Who?

F