I hate France

I hate France

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=anglo woman anglo man&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqrY6_oojTAhXpDMAKHWfYAdwQ_AUICCgB&biw=958&bih=945
google.fr/search?q=anglo women anglo men&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz5-eSo4jTAhUJfhoKHXGcBOUQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same lol

I hate Brits(except the 3+ million French descent in Britain and the 500k French in London)

same lol

t. "nationalist" memer
t. leftist shamer
t. jean-abdallah carpetbagger

same lol

What happened to you achmed ?

Did a negroe touch your sister in a weird way ?

:)))))))

What happened to you Attila ?

Did a French tear apart your country in a weird way ?

you just said france is so cucked its people flees to the UK, just shut up and let me handle it

England is our first colony.

French women are vile and suck nigger cock, but at least they're better than German girls

What happened to you Nigell?

Did a Lebanese touch your sister in a weird way ?

I'm saying that we're colonizing their country, and we already finished colonizing their language

>bong obsession

do french ppl think about them at all?

don't bully france

bender

how original
everyone hate us anyways
i don't care, you are all cunts

foreigners hate us because they have all been brainwashed to do so
france is too good, too intelligent, too catholic for this world so the global judeo-masonic conspiracy aims to destroy france again and again, being a shadow of its former self isn't enough it has to burn down to the ground
and 99% of foreigners blindly obey the orders to do so, they are basically slaves, animals, like a giant army of zombis and we are alone against the entire world like always

it's ok, i will fight to the death for my fathrland, jesus please save my soul, amen

*tips fedora*

but we don't hate you

Our 2 nations have to pretend to hate eachother till the dusk of times,
till the time when the sons of Japhet, Gog and Magog, will stand to rule the world
Then we will unite against all nations
And we will show what the true and pure power of irony is.

Now let these words be taken lightly and wait smiling

>traditionalist position with an ode to catholicism
>tips fedora

Dude for 10 battles England won we won 100 more

There are many people in the world who don't hate us
Also don't forget our Serbian bros

God bless user

and look at you now, haha

C'est n'est pas vrai!

>english flag
>fleur de lys
lmao

kys pierre

See you next month

and somehow it's France only who fight ISIS, anglo country except usa are too coward to fight back and prefer put sharia laws in their own soil

Every time you bully France a kitten dies.

>implying she'll win
>implying you won't elect that german puppet macron

>frog apologist
>is a cat "person"
lmao

lol keep dreaming

The polls you read are false, we have serious polls here showing Macron will not even be in the second round, why would the people vote for a litteral rothschild banker

fuck off Paki scum

All Christians stand with France.

wait didn't we side against them on the behalf of NATO in their civil war a few years ago ?
and you remember this whole thing about bernard kouchner stealing their organs ?

why would they still like us ?

i want this to be true

"That spy ain't on our side!"

France is quite possibly the least Christian country in Europe though. The government owns every church, and can demolish them if they're too expensive to maintain.

how can someone be autistic at this point ? go to bed

Please ignore him mon ami, and know you have people who love France here.

I am unironically convinced that Montenegrini is also the I am Greek poster

"Spy around here."

This

Muslims already entire cities like London and Dearborne in the lands of the Anglos, they choose submission it's why they don't have terrorist attacks

No, Balkan diaspora are just very active. Ikbey the """Greek""" is more hostile and more autistic.

*lights up the eiffel tower puts french filter over facebook profile pic*

and yet nobody does it for you, cause nobody likes you

he's right, all the non-propaganda polls say it, macron has hit a ceiling at 12% and is failing to do more
he's performing badly in the media too, now he's making a fool of himself calling guyana an island and saying nonsense sentences

the media has been trying to shill less for macron and more for fillon recently, i'm for marine but as i said from the start i still think fillon will win

yeah because UK isn't a country built on a fake propaganda of romanticism sold to stupid little girls

Is the scandal not doing much damage to Fillon's reputation? What do you think of him as a candidate?

>using the same picture everytime
>The girls are obviously arabs

LMAO

London isn't anywhere near as bad as paris
it's fucking disgusting there London is still bearable

>implying I hate France or the French

"Non"

BLEACHED

I suppose the Bronte sisters and Jane Austen never existed..

how can you have an alliance if you're a country??

lmao what are you my mum?

*bomb ISIS*
*kill m*dslims*
*Bomb lybia*

Now let's take a look at what anglo do :

*suck arabs dick*
*wear veil for their arab husbands*
*drink arab semen*

FUCK THE QUEEN

off i get this google.co.uk/search?q=anglo woman anglo man&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqrY6_oojTAhXpDMAKHWfYAdwQ_AUICCgB&biw=958&bih=945

the Bronte sisters were pretty redpilled desu

well you see, Scotland is a country. Much like England or Wales or New Zealand. The United Kingdom is a Kingdom of 4 countries united under the monarch of all 4

Is your mum a stupid little girl :^)

VERY cheeky bit of ankle from her maj there. Gwan Lizzie!

reminder that French girls love British cock and there is nothing you can do about it

whatever you say bitch boi lmoa

it is but well every single politician is getting money from somewhere, you'd have to be naive to think any of them is honest
he just basically denied he did anything wrong and it kind of worked it seems
also now there is this whole "black cabinet" story which from what i got is that to know about the scandal, hollande administration illegally wiretapped fillon in the first place

and i think he is not that bad in appearance, even good in appearance, arguable better than marine since he pretends himself as a putin-friendly "traditionalist catholic" meanwhile marine is a communist woman surronded with homosexual assistants
however much like sarkozy it's probably all wind, he is lying, he won't do shit

you used woman and man

try this

google.fr/search?q=anglo women anglo men&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz5-eSo4jTAhUJfhoKHXGcBOUQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=923

obviously that's because we have taken retarded niggers from the senegal meanwhile brits have taken fat pakistani nerds, native french and native briton would have about the same iq

>I am unironically convinced that Montenegrini is also the I am Greek poster

You're not very good at distinguishing between people then.

european women must be jealous of spanish girls

whatever you say ikicuck

this is jsut a ranking of how badly you are submitted to imperialistic american standards, lol, i'm glad we aren't as high as the neo-sovietic sjw countries at the top

>be french
>hate freedom
can't make this shit up

but the king of england back then was french, and he just wanna kept the lands he inherited, it just prove how cucked by the french anglo monarchy was

D'accord. I was in Paris during the 2012 elections, and people I spoke to said the same things about Sarkozy. I think nowadays, especially with TV news and social media, politics is more a popularity contest than anything else.

I think you're right that Macon's "flip flopping" will put some voters off. I'm excited to see who France chooses.

hand over the duchies and nobody gets hurt

no, and we won this war, so get over it, it's not even your country who did this, your only relevance was being terrorised by a bunch of french spies

You should visit Windsor Castle next time you're in Britain. They have royal artefacts from the late middle ages with text written in French.

Pure autism

>be french
>wake up and sniff armpits
>"honhonhon pas assez smelly je pense, c'est unacceptable honhonhon"
>rub crushed garlic all over yourself to rectify this
>bus drivers are on strike again, ride bicycle to work
>accidentally enter sharia zone
>shaved twirly, effeminate moustache yesterday so look like a little boy
>dutifully accept your government-mandated anal penetration
>apologise to muhammed, abdul and faisal for not enjoying it enough, promise to do better next time
>finally get to work
>clock in
>surrender hard for 45 minutes
>clock out
>go on strike for having to work 15 minutes longer than usual
>get blown up on the way home