Which flavor ?

Which flavor ?
I hesitate
strawpoll.me/12874561

Carefull u ave 2 watermelon bro

Thx 4 votes guys !

Green apple but i was always a fan of pineapple. Also this seem like the appropriate thread to ask. I haven't talked to my dealer in 4 months but now i want some weed, what do i say to him? I was thinking "hey bro it's been awhile, you still selling?" but i'm not sure.

well, if you send him a text don't talk about stuff he sells, just wait to see if he answer, and if he doesn't, try finding another one xD

Go to a gas station a buy a backwoods like a real nigga would

Well i don't want to shoot the shit with the guy i just want his weed also
>XD

First, try sending a text just to see if he answer, maybe it won't be instantly but hey, it's worth the shot, also try finding other dealers too, just in case this would happen again, I have like 9 numbers in my phone and I buy from the first who answers.

Don't forget to vote !

this dudes retarded, hes a weed dealer not some chick your trying to fuck just ask if he still sells and move on from there

Well, I'd love it to be so easy, but here in France, most of our dealers or fucking paranoid and if you tryna talk about the good in a text, he probably won't even answer, I just ask'em if they're free and if we can meet up

watermelon

There really is no fucking reason to make a point of which flavour to chose. I always thought you would taste the flavour when smoking. But you only taste it when you lick the damn paper.
And maybe the icons are cute but who gives a shit.

Useless fucking overpriced rolling papers.

Kys OP

backwoods are fucking disgusting and ppl only like em cuz they are hyped by rappers

you never smoked one then

Bought one of these a while ago. They burn up in a split second. Waste of money

They're too hard to roll and they're expensive. Games are better.

ive smoked a good amount of them

im gonna say mango; ill be rolling up a peach myself though

Where the fuck do you get these legends? do you really have to buy them online? Never seen them in any smoke shop.

well bad luck for you then, cuz I got them at my local smoke shop x)

Backwoods are awesome. Some of the best wraps you can get, but they're expensive.