Killed a mouse today. Cut the front paws off then tried cutting the tail off but the tendon was sticking...

Killed a mouse today. Cut the front paws off then tried cutting the tail off but the tendon was sticking. I think it died from shock, but afterwards I stabbed it and looked at some guts. Any thoughts or tips?

Did u shove it up your ass?

kill yourself next

kill yourself x2

Good for you for being a big ass pussy. Are you too afraid to hurt something that can fight back?

this

also this

Get psychological help, because that sounds like the beginnings of being a psychopath.

I didn't enjoy it too much. It was just an anxiety rush

Why would you kill a mouse by gore? Just tickle a mouse's clit to death. At least then you'd see how a female would die being overstimulated.

I'm guessing you're going to be a serial killer in your life time you fucking loser.

Why?

That doesn't make any sense. You should seek psychological help. Saying things that don't make sense sounds like the beginnings of being a psychopath.

One day you will get in some much trouble that what that mouse suffered will seem mild by comparison.

I am glad.

KYS before u lost ur mind and killed someone. fukin psycho

Try growing a pair and do it to a person you candyass

Why would you post how pathetic you are on here?

what the fuck is wrong with you

Fucking loser.

It's sad what motherfuckers will do for attention

Even those people who behead atleast have a purpose.

Next time try something bigger like a cat or a dog. It's much more exciting. Eventually work your way up to people.

you are mentally disabled

uhhh yeah dont be serial killer homie. keep it up proud of u -mom, xd xd ayyy lmao

I hope you and OP get killed.

Du dumme Sau!

fuck it's pussy

So many triggerized animal rights activists here.
A mouse is a harmful pest, no?

Your grandmother is dead haha, bet she sucked lots of dicks when she was alive. I feel sorry for OP his mother and grandmother were cum dumpsters and that's why OP has such a small and ugly cock. Bet the one girl he got to show it to laughed like fuck and told all her friends about you haha loser!

I hope you love a long life of pain and suffering.

are you 5

budding serial killer. animal cruelty is usually the first sign

remember to stock up on lotion for when it needs to put it on its skin

OP=Sup Forums
9/11 posters thereafter=sjw reddit cucks

this

How do you fail to cut a mouse tail off. How fucking weak are you?

if you cut his stick, it means the mice died as in a trap

/thread