So where were you when anti-racist hero Tim Wise single-handedly destroyed Drumpf's campaign?

So where were you when anti-racist hero Tim Wise single-handedly destroyed Drumpf's campaign?

#BuildThatMall, losers. It's fucking over.

time wise:

>youre a POOPOO HEAD!

>LOL now youre on SUICIDE WATCH

He's really lost it. This is almost sad.

>its fucking over.

Holy cow calm down shill.

>behold I'm one of simple mind

I'm surprised that Tim Wise hasn't yet been killed by the angry negroes he pretends to represent.

how can someone named Wise be so foolish?

>mfw Trump shrugs and then builds a mall that employs hundreds of people

>his brownshirts
>literally just people listening to him
>while they invade

ok

Desperation

That's not how you spell Jewish

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>Time Wise

Tim Who?

Still doesn't compare to the thousands of deaths on the hands of Killary. Defense contractors give her millions, because they know she will kill millions with their products.
No one wants to see our economy focus on killing half the world, under direction of your anti Christ.

>Don't deadname Caitlyn Jenner!!!
>It's okay to deadname Trump
Liberals.

THE MALL JUST GOT 10 MORE STARBUCKS

>guys I have an idea for a protest
>let's all buy a bunch of expensive shit from fancy mall stores and wave it around
>while we loudly exhort the candidate we don't like to invest in economic development
>but it's like we're making fun of him for being a successful businessman
This election cycle is fucking non-stop top-tier entertainment.

It's like watching a dying man gasp for his last few breaths before he succumbs to the reaper.

MAGA!

This is the equivalent of saying "I know you are but what am I" preschool level right here.

I don't understand. Does he not have a sense of humor or is this an antijoke?

How can you laugh at these people?
In order for it to be funny for me, I'd have to perceive them as being capable of figuring out what's so funny.
I find it depressing.

Or the way animals that are dying of natural causes will sometimes start blindly running their legs while flopped on the ground and obsessively repeating an instinctive behavior as their body shuts down.

It's this kind of shit that just kills all the memes.

His strategy would work if he or his followers knew how it worked.

(cont.)
What I mean is...

If he or his followers could manage to keep up this level of obliviousness up through the general election it would just demoralize us all.

>mentally retarded appeal to ridicule
>destroyed anything but own Jewish necks' integrity during the day of the rope

No doubt because he's more than likely to live on a culturally impoverished/undiversified neighbourhood, like so many other ALLEGEDLY pro-Negroid (aka anti-white) Jews.

>his brownshirts
>meanwhile Sanderistas and Soros minions literally perform violence to Trump supports

I don't understand why the media never talks about Sander' violent supporters trying to physically intimidate people to vote differently, as well ass trashing cop cars and shit. they mention the events but never really talk about the association with Bernie.

appeal to pseudo intellect. Only weak and pathetic faggots would enjoy or even have the time to do this.

The remedy for this though is:

>Never apologize
>Make them look like asshole chimps that are flinging shit
>never apologize