Religion is a virus

religion is a virus

it has corrupted countless minds and deluded them into thinking of utter falsehoods as facts

when its time reaches its inevitable end, those that supported it all the while will look back and act as if they had nothing to do with the problem, because their standard of truth and sense of accountability were so minimal to begin with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CMsatYvMHk
youtube.com/watch?v=KQBoeBgb0uk
youtu.be/7-NOZU2iPA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're being melodramatic.
Besides, that's just human nature.

imagine there's no heaven

if that is human nature then I don't want to be human

Here's the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CMsatYvMHk

So you're saying you're happy with human nature being retarded and waging wars over literally nothing?

how do you explain this song OP you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KQBoeBgb0uk

in 20 years we be cyborgs anyways, we'll upgrade ourselves

life-hacking will meld with computer hacking

not to mention mind-melding

Amen Sup Forumsrother

What I'm saying is that you either make your peace with that reality or make your exit.

How do I explain the song? It's a song made by people. That's literally it.

how about we change reality, and not just sit on your ass and let the lies dictate the ways of the world, did that thought occur to you?

"Fiction Factory"

Heaven is a fiction, created in a [mind] factory.

>/thread

You have to admit OP. Religion gave us some pretty funny shit to lol / cringe at

youtu.be/7-NOZU2iPA8

Something else will take its place.
If it isn't religion, it's an ideology.
Then, you're stuck in a perpetual struggle against the basic failings of humanity, not to mention people will hate you for bucking the mainstream.

better ideology than religion, ideology is open to debate, religion is not

literally the only good thing

You've obviously never seriously considered feminism, communism, fascism, anarcho-capitalism, or any other ism that dogmatically demands its followers enforce their views upon others.

>/thread

ideology in generally is not bad, everyone has an ideology to even get around in the world

what you're talking about is radical ideology, the same way one might discuss the difference between religion and fundamentalist religion

>it wasn't real commun- I mean, ideology!

Get a massage and feel the spirit you heathen!

Is this image for real? I mean really?

I'm glad I realize I'm just a flesh robot determined to die, like everyone else.

The way religitards think of their meaningless flesh suit as something which channels spirits and shit is utterly mind bunglingly retarded

mind = bungled

are you saying you have no ideology at all?

if you agree with scientific data, that's technically an ideology, maybe an ideology with more validity that most religion, but an ideology nonetheless

I'm saying it should be avoided wherever possible.
And besides, what do you label as ideology?
Way I think of it, it's a system of thought that requires you to ignore certain portions of reality in order to accommodate it.
If your "ideology" doesn't require you to ignore patently obvious reality, then it's simply a mental model.

a system of ideas and ideals

that's what it means