>she's going all out

Did anyone else CRINGE as fuck when they saw this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727903361983356928
youtube.com/watch?v=2vyhOMJXHPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't speak mezotrash. Can a shitskin translate

JUST

Casa Blanca is a pretty good movie but why is she tweeting about it?

>Trump es el presunto nominado
>Trump es el presunto
>el presunto

Kek

Spic here

> Trump is the presumptive nominee of the Republic Party. We can't let his hateful and dangerous rhetoric get near the White House.

Sounds cringey and awkward desu

My shits rusty but she's saying that trump in the nominee and we need to stop him from getting in the White House

>Casa blanca is a pretty good movie

Nice meme. And its a film btw not a movie

We can read, faggot.

white person attempting:

trump is the presumptive nominee of the republican party. we cannot allow a nigga who uses odious and dirty rhetoric take the white house.

any spicbros tell me how i did?

Thanks spicbro. Please go back to mexico

>Presunto
Apparently trump is prosciutto
Interesting

Hillary has a heart as big as her ambitions to keep us all safe. This reinstates the fact she cares for all of us even the Mexican citizens.

What

You're a fucking idiot. Probably less than 10% of white people know Spanish

What are the rates per post?

>she thinks mexicans cant read english

absolutely patronizing

se she admits that she must be deported

YOU GOTTA GO BACK

Donald Trump is the presumed republican candidate We cant let his hateful and dangerous politics to get in the white house

T.Venezuelan

Third most spoken language in the world?
Spain is white and speaks it, along with a fair chunk of southern USA citizens and portuguese?
10%, literally what?

>all amerifats know how to read spicish
Why am I not surprised

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he thinks mexicans can read english

It's called Spanish. It is a white european language of royalty and kings. Very similar to Latin, God's Language.

spain does not speak mexican

and no, yt does not speak mexican unless they are cucked

Every tard who talks as if Hispanics and illegal immigrants are synonymous shows their own racism

Whitehouse I think

Need podemos, dejar su se y acerque por comprendo

We
Wuz
Kangz

anyone got a cap of a hillary troll owning a bernie bot?

>white
Ok there, Paco.

>tfw you will never feel hillary's silky toes caressing your hard cock

I need to see this.

>She thinks illegals who can't even read English will vote
That's the real humor in this.

Is rhetoric the buzzword of current year?

Who would have thought

WE WUZ GOD's LANGUAGE N SHEEIT!

>not being proud of European culture

kys niggers

>mexican citizens
You have to go back

>spain
>white
Wew lad
Half muslim trash

Doesn't she have a laundry list of hateful rhetoric?

>Doesnt see male soldiers as human, by proxy extensions of women's feelings
>called blacks super-predators
>silenced and fought Bill's rape/sexual assault accusers

This tweet could blow up in her face real easily

Here is your (you)

Hillary is literally campaigning for a different country: Mexico

>Spanish
>white
Choose one.

pretty sure it's pure kinography, fampai

brush up on your visual media classification regulations

Underrated post.

California is working on sorting that one out. Give us time.

Because Spaniards aren't white

Because white Hispanics/Latin Americans aren't white

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Nice.

>film
>not cinema

I used to be a #shillforhill, but after this no bueno display of cultural appropriation I just can't do it anymore, amigos. I have no choice but to #feeltheberñ

Oh man her attack ads are weak as hell, she is in fact promoting him:
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727903361983356928
Her whole twitter is full of tweets about Trump now, even though she still has to 'deal' with Bernie.
What is she even doing?

nice reddit meme upvoted

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Lol, this is perfect.

Also, cheque esos triples.

Because it's mandatory to learn in school for us...?

nah it's a motion picture

>joked about "black time"
>campaigned against the civil rights bill

I literally don't get it. Nothing in that video is a bad point, is she fucking retarded?

>Kill muh spouses and CHILDREN
>Literally has blood on her own hands

Was she always this fucking insane and hypocritical or did it come after Slick Willie cucked her on an international scale?

I hope the Hispanics know that she is just bascially saying you guys can't into English

Trump is the presumptive nominee of the Republican party. We cannot allow him and his dangers and disgusting rhetoric to get into the White House.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vyhOMJXHPA

Such a GLOBALIST she doesn't even speak English.

You sure about that one buddy?

They don't teach languages in public school well enough for anyone to actually use them, dude.

yes
thats translate levels of spanish

Italian is closer to latin, but yes it Spanish is an interesting latin language. I can speak french, so I can understand the other latin languages quite easily.

Donald Trump is the presumed nominee of the Republican party. We can't let his odious and dangerous rhetoric in the white house.

I do not think they teach it very well in the USA, it is mandatory to learn french in canada though, and we learn enough to speak if we graduate high school.

Americans are stuck on English.

>Because it's mandatory to learn in school for us...?
KEK'D

You must be a Californian or something

>portugal
>Spain is white

can't make this shit up.

do you live in Los Angeles or something?

Potato nigger here who's not overly familiar with American politics. What's wrong with this tweet? Seems pretty tame for something coming from a political opponent.

You are kidding, right? I can't understand any fucking french but I can certainly understand italian to a fair extent. French is just bonkers, I don't understand how a francophone can understand other romance languages.

#hispandering

What did she mean by this?

But Hillary can't speak spanish, oh that's right she can't use twitter because the FBI won't allow her to use the internet.

spanish, french, and italian are all based on latin
even a english-only speaker can pick out words

Replace the skateboard with gardening tools.

Original OP here.

Any red blooded American knows English is our official language.

People get upset rightfully as politicians pander to communities in order to get their vote. The Hispanic vote is HUGE in our country.

Not him but I'm in NC all the way across the country from California and if you want to get your High School diploma you have to do a few courses. Most people pick spanish because it's actually something we can use here. Only gay people and girls took french, and aspies took japanese or german.

FUCKING KEKZOZZLE

That's not surprising when you realize how much English vocabulary is rooted in Latin. More than half.

well you clearly can't write proper english either. Are trump's tweets affecting you?

My god, the fear. I can smell it. She's freaking the fuck out. You know what the best thing is? She's doing the status quo. She's doing what has been done to Trump since the beginning, all the stuff that made him stronger. The establishment politicians got so used to these tactics working for so many years, they don't have a fucking clue what to do now the game is changed.

Trump's pandering is fucking hilarious, Hillary's is just depressing. How does the man do it?

Oh for fuck's sake lads... is the controversy here that she tweeted in Spanish? Since fucking when has proficiency in another language been a cause for consternation?

In civilised countries it's something to be proud of. Cop yourselves on.

>Any red blooded American knows English is our official language.

But it isn't. Your founding fathers very deliberately elected not to have an official language.

Ironically enough, English is one of our official languages. You jealous?

Not telling

>using google translate to write your tweets

wew

you have to go back...

The official languages are set on a state level and not on the federal level.
Hawaii has English and Hawaiian as their official languages.

>she thinks mexicans can read

some in my family can't and i've met others

Hillary doesn't speak Spanish, one of her aids wrote it which should be obvious

Presunto means ham over here. I confess I didn't understand the phrase at first

Pedantry.

Is there something wrong with that? My point is that the mere fact it's in Spanish has triggered Sup Forums, which is embarrassingly pathetic.

We were given a choice between a variety of languages.

Spanish hasn't triggered Sup Forums you idiot it's Hillary (her aide) tweeting it

Just the other day we were watching Brazil's impeachment vote , you must be a baby shill