I love Hispanics!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldSMDBzjW_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Bee
fda.gov/Food/RecallsOutbreaksEmergencies/Outbreaks/ucm470410.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Churro
>Hispanics
Churros were created by the Chinese and perfected by the Portuguese, you history thieving niggers.

... I don't like them however.

>All hispanics are NOT mexican
really? not a single hispanic is mexican?

Why are Mexican Indians the most self absorbed self important vain emotional insufferable people on earth?

Liberal """"" logit""""". Don't put much logic go that as it's certain that she didn't.

>Loves "Hispanics"
>posts photo stereotyping and characurizing beaners

>We don't want to stay without our parrents
GOOD, they can leave too.

>we don't want to stay without our parents
Well you're in luck kids. Mr. Trump said he will send the whole family back.

I bet the people who work at the cafes and restaurants in trumps buildings love him for giving them jobs, and Im pretty certain he tops like you'd expect a billionaire to tip.

why do leftists have no soul

The best American political opinions are represented by Canadians.

Those children seem so angry... but they are so young... What horrible parents for indoctrinating them into their ideologies.

Has Samantha Bee ever been funny?

>Liberals fell for Trump's bait

This is going to be an awesome 6 months.

>legalize AriZona

So go home with your parents. Seems pretty open and shut.

>race traitor virtue signaling attention whoring kike

Why are women never funny? Joan Rivers was the exception and she got killed by the CIA for exposing Michael Obama.

I thought that kid on the bottom was printed.

Is it just me, or is the Mexican culture really fucked up?

They probably would actually hate the man giving them employment, which they were seeking by illegally crossing the border

It just occured to me how cool it would be to be working for Trump as he becomes Potus.

"Well Billy, I worked for the President. I shook his hand as my crew and I walked past his guards. We were only a flight crew but he made us 'his' flight crew."

Ewwww not this cunt

>trying to meme magic the meme magic board
Pic related

>Mexico
>culture
Wew, laddie.

>ALL Hispanics are not Mexican
It irritates the fuck out of me when people phrase statements similar to this. They should say, "Not all Hispanics are Mexican."

>simple and obvious mockery presented and consumed as witticism by the left
When will it end?

What exactly is "inauthentic" about a taco bowl?

We all eat Hispanic foods every day.

California, the agriculture sector is mostly made up of Mexicans, often illegals. This has made California the richest state in the Union.

But you know, memes.

>called them all rapists

>

It's true. I don't exist.

English isn't their strong suit.

>Captcha: Select all images of a salad.

Those kids don't look angry to me. They look tired like their parents had to drag them along to that protest.

The chinese got it from the turks

Illegal and legal hispanics are all the same to the left. They all look the same anyway. Fuck it!

>Full Frontal
What did she mean by this?

the taco bowl is an example of a hispanic influence on American cultures that he enjoys. At no point did he say all Hispanics are Mexican or that a taco bowl is authentic Mexican food. Now Mexicans and leftists are yet again proving they are hyper victims who want to make a stink about any little thing they misconstrue as offensive. This professional victim behavior only encourages disdain toward those who exhibit it.

Its a tv show dumbass.
A very unfunny show hosted by a FUCKING LEAF.

The TRADITIONAL culture is not, but it seems most of them have been what I like to call "ghettoized" and what you might call "went full nigger."

The illegal mexicans don't own the land, water, equipment chemicals etc used to grow the food. They're cheap workers for farmers to exploit.

>legalize Arizona

Well... that's sort of what they did when they drafted a STATE CONSTITUTION... then organized a State Supreme Court... oh yeah, and voted in a State Legislature who have been in charge of drafting, voting on and enacting/enforcing the LAWS of the STAT OF ARIZONA.

What these spics are saying is...
>we want to break the law because we don't like it and DEAL WITH IT GRINGO!

No... fuck you. You don't like the laws? GTFO then. That simple. Fuck negotiation on grounds of "human rights."

No one is violating their human rights.

Nor are they afforded the RIGHTS OF A LEGAL US CITIZEN simply because they (ILLEGALLY) set foot on US soil.

Fuck that... I'm tired of this bullshit.

GTF on your side of the wall and STAY THERE until you decide to be a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen of the United States of America!

(One who will put AMERICA'S interests before those of
"mi glorioso homeland of MEH-HI-CO"

If it's so glorious... WHY DID YOU "ESCAPE FROM IT AND COME HERE?!?!?!

"reeee etc etc"

correction, some Mexicans, not all of them are whiney fucks who cry racism even when somebody compliments them.

Mentality Mag has a huge rack

Imagine her outrage if he expressed his love of Canadians whilst chowing down on some delectable poutine.

If hillary invested 1m dollars into shitposts and they get around 0.03 per post That's 3,3m shitposts. Pol will never recover

Sorry, I don't want televised indoctrination.
Why is it always Canadians?

>If trump shows a pic of eating taco bowl as proof he "loves hispanics" what pic will he show to prove he "loves women"?

A sandwich, what else?

you OWE them gringo, you are SLAVE

I love Hispanics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldSMDBzjW_w

Churros are a spanish thing, Are the mexicans copying it there? holy shit they're our version of the Chinese.

INAUTHENTIC

The turks got it from hispanics

Malasadas are where it's at anyways

Chicano

I don't watch it either, except for the one episode I watched to see if it was a good show.
Conan is the only good canadian late night talk show host.

Just shot a nigga.
I love Blacks!

Watt you don't like sugar on shitty bread?

Racist.

>sugar on shitty bread?

You could use that same analogy for Funnel Cake and that shit isn't mexican even by msm standards.

>fleeing violence

>commit violence while here

They have to go back.

>Trump hates Hispanics because he wants to deport illegal Mexicans
>Cinco de Mayo isn't a Hispanic holiday
liberal logic in action

>that shit eating grin
The madman knew this would happen, didn't he?

Heh

>Americans actually celebrate a holiday only celebrated in a few cities in 1 state in Mexico

What did they mean by this?

>California
>Richest state in the Union
wew

thats cool i fucking hate hispanics only 3rd to blacks and arabs

You're high if you don't think it was white people who decided to make a wavy hard tortilla bowl, put seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and salsa, and called it a taco bowl.

Of course it's not authentic mexican food. They mainly eat beans and soup and shit. They can hardly afford to have substantial portions of meat with their meals, so they cook stews with the few bones left over from their dinner.

Oy vey it would be anuddah shoah to have to pay Americans a living wage to do this jib!

>salutes in american

Im going to watch apacolypto today. I have only ever gotten through 1/2 of that movie but i hear the natives get btfo at the end. Ill force my way through it.

I'd like to put something in her taco bowl.

WTF?

Samantha Bee (born October 25, 1969)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Bee

Grandma looks good.

Wait, are you saying the God emperor is purposely triggering leftists just for the Bartz?

Inconceivable! Nobody is that perfect!

It's like Inside Amy Schumer in that it's title is very DUDE INNUENDO LOL and horifically unfunny

Funnel cake us also shit tier. Come at me pleb.

The best churros are south americans with dulce de leche

softice-filled ones are the fucking bomb

So hot, the idea of entering the putrid fuck hole of Schumer. Hot and funny!

Such talent!

Just took a siesta. I love Hispanics!

What's even for debate here?

He's against illegal immigration. Why are the conquistadors (I mean... Mexicans) taking it so personally?

Como le entraria a un terrible churro.

I'm pretty sure the patent was gifted to Chile by D. Pedro II

Because they're soft little faggots, just like niggers who are triggered when you point out what they are.

>Mexicans demonstrating that they don't understand set theory

Not all Hispanics are Mexican, but all Mexicans are Hispanic. By eating Mexican food, Trump is demonstrating that he enjoys the food of a subset of Hispanics... which is a factually true statement to make.. as it is food belonging of the super set, known as Hispanics.

I mean I can draw a venn diagram for these beaners if they still can't follow.

You'll probably never see anything like that here. It's kind of like saying Chef Boyardee canned spaghetti is authentic Italian food.

What did she post when Hillary claimed she carried hot sauce in her purse?

>illegal immigrants are the back bone america's job
>we need to raise the minimum wage
Thank you illegals for doing jobs for shit wages. You really are heros.

>calling them rapists

Does this cunt not know the difference between "their" and "they're" when he said "their rapists"?

We should build a wall in our southern border so that Mexico is contained, then proceed to carpet bomb all our major cities with thermonuclear weapons.

Your inferior people's greatest invention is putting cheese, ground meat, onions, and tomatoes in a tortilla. Wtf difference does it make if the tortilla is big or small.

Churros are shit-tier. Thank God I live near a Portuguese area so I have quick access to pastéis de nata.

lets be clear americanized mexican food isnt authentic. nobody gets ecoli or dysentary from americanized mexican food

but authentic mexican food will give you one of the 2. its why chipoltle gave so many ecoli

fda.gov/Food/RecallsOutbreaksEmergencies/Outbreaks/ucm470410.htm

So the difference between "authentic" Mexican food and "inauthentic" Mexican food is the size of the tortilla.

Oh and salmonella.

Sad!

This.

Has anyone ever eaten at an LA taco truck run by chicanos?

Zero hygiene. They touch money and your meat with the same hands. Fucking disgusting.

wasted quints making gay forced meme

>fleeing from violence
Is Mexico at war or is he implying they are a country of savages?

I think one of them Mexican intellectuals invented the contraceptive pill.

>Taco Bowl
Yeah, it's white people who call it a Taco Bowl, because white people have no reason to know the word "tostada."