it doesnt even have to be a landslide.

>All that midwest blue
>Any basis in reality

pick one

>Deep south blue
>Things that will happen

pick one faggot.

Best case scenario for the dems

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

what are you looking at?

Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? What if you could end all of your pain? Wouldn't it be worth it?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Pic surely related

Y mad, m8

>New York
>blue
how?

This is the third time I've seen this exact line posted

It's unlikely that Hilldawg will pick up AR, AZ, NV, MO.

If you ppl want to be plausible you must make Florida red.

Silly faggots.

Are you serious? In a contest against Trump vs. Any Democrat, the Democrat wins. Basic goddamn sense.

is this also bait?

Texas was blue for Jimmy Carter.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

Yeah and you see the same meme ten times a day but you don't give a shit then

Actually this is the best case scenario for the Dems, and is based on the most current polling of Clinton v. Trump on a state by state basis. In other words, if the general election happened today and it was Clinton v. Trump this would be the result.

I was thinking this was their best possibility in reality.

Just stop lol

He's looking at the deep south voting for Hillary which is so dumb it's not even funny.

Faggot.

I think this scenario is likely.

You trump retards have turned Texas blue. We aren't voting for a Sodomite lliberal. Im changing to Hillary good job retards.

where

Pretty likely outcome I think

>florida red
hahahahaha

Wait, the news reports about correcting the record are lying? Pls respond.

Once. California was red for Reagan twice. Think 40 years might be too far back to model?

No. Run the numbers. Florida is red Sox fuck this year. Look at the total shirlords they've been electing and tell me again hillary is going to win. Fucking ass clowns wasting everyone's time.

how? NY is Trump's turf

>Florida still bĺue

Republicans had higher voter turnout than dems you fucking inbred

The horror upon seeing this temporarily paralyzed my mind. I couldn't process who it was, all thoughts ceased in my mind for a moment and there was nothing but confusion at that twisted visage.

:(

And Clinton's turf. She was elected to the Senate twice there.

South Carolina and Georgia

Deep South doesn't uniquely refer to just Mississippi and Alabama

It's also a closed primary, so primary voter turnout is a bad metric of prediction.

What happens?

Clinton's turf is hell

where she belongs

then they both presidents

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHEDXzOfENI

Congress votes and picks

Goes to the House and Paul Ryan promptly declares Hillary the winner.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

House Of Rep picks, and there majority republican. So this would be good for trump

Congress picks.

Ron Paul wins

the vote goes to the House, Shillary wins, America loses

It is decided by Congress with the House choosing the President and the Senate choosing the VP. However only one person from each state can cast a vote. So 50 votes in total from each congressional body. It's in Article 12 of the Constitution.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

House pics nigger

There is no need to question a victory if she has it, simply on account of the fact that the Republican nomination was a bubble of white males mostly, and some white females, with very few others.

The general election will see a floodgate of niggers, women, SJW white nu male faggots, white traitorous women, and every other minority turd of the world completely decimate Trump.

You'd think people on this board were either Trump campaign staffers or just retards completely ignorant of the current demographics of America.

>niggers will vote for Trump en masse
> women will vote for a media-pitched racist and not a fellow cunt
> minorities will vote for someone whose clearly said Mexicans fuck off and America first, who they know white males want in

This country -- and the West in general -- has always been Europeans vs. The World. Unfortunately, too much of "the world" is currently allowed to vote in the US, and allow me to be so misogynistic to say that when women were given the vote, they were mostly -- and have proven to typically be -- always on the side of "the world", and not Europeans.

I can't wait for this all to be over. At least then this board will have four solid years of entertainment, as we watch unified bathrooms come into play with all of the degenerates of the world smelling each others shit, massive "progress."

Make a stiff drink. That's my advice.

>kentucky
>ever going blue again

hasnt started on her

>Minnesota red

wow

He isn't even talking or complaining about shilling, faggot.

>PA
>VA
>NM
>NV
>Red

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Mere seconds apart Jesus Christ pol wasn't lying

All your suggestions, but NY to Trump for homestate advantage.

Clinton was twice elected senator in NY. Her campaign headquarters is in BK.
Current polling has her up 15 points in NY.

Don't stop believing you fucktard.

When did Sup Forums become so shillary?

Is reddit really taking over this place?

shills are in full force after the impossible happened.

why is California always blue?

Just hold out and spam hillary clinton threads with Trump mememagic

*chan is doing well with 0% hillary and like 2% bernie supporters

because of spics like you

fl went blue last 12 years fuckface

AUTIST
U
T
I
S
T

Obama barely won Florida

Hillary wins Texas

You have Arkansas, Arizona, and Texas blue but not North Carolina or Georgia?

New Mexico is not going red. Nevada is a stretch but then so is Pennsylvania.

If she doesn't go to jail, she will have a difficult time getting Bernie supporters to vote for her corrupt millionaire ass. She's also boring as fuck.

New Hampshire and Wisconsin are not lean red, they are lean blue at best.

It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

>fl went blue last 12 years fuckface
great sample size faggot.

Huge earthquake separates the U.S., Trump wins

Virginia is in the solid blue column while Ohio leans blue.

Jeb! is revived

the ONLY possible trump win

>Wisconsin
>lean red
>blue for decades
No

You on a vacation?

If everything west of the Mississippi river ceased to exist Hillary would still win because she'd carry the northeast.