A female main character

>A female main character.
>A female main villain.

DC is already more is already more feminist than marvel.

>DC
>the cuck/sjw choice

wew lad

DC is already more is already more feminist than marvel is already more is already more feminist than marvel.

>female villain

FUCKING SEXIST PIGS

Hot blonde in booty shorts
Sexist pigs

Women fought to be able to wear booty shorts.

>is already more is already more

coo

>Noooooo....this is RACIST and MISOGYNISTIC!

The thing is. DC is playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers, they are pretending to already more suck when they KNOW marvel is bound to slip up soon (were looking at you spoderman) the thing about it is DC is giving themselves bad reviews look at RT it's owned by the suicide squad themselves, which the title of this is a more hint at the fact DLC is playing the underdog everyone loves and underdog and this November we will see a BIG change in the movie Industry I shit you not.

i want to FUCK that fridge

I think it's interesting how they had diversity without it feeling forced. Interesting how people still got triggered bu it.

What interested me is how nobody gives a fuck about Will Smith.

Even if this was nominally "a Will Smith movie" neither his character or his presence were noteworthy at all. He's functionally Harley's sidekick.

Is it gay if we fuck a fridge together user?

I don't know about that, I liked Will Smith, but he was over shadowed by the craziness of Morgot Robie.

why did some designer think that it would be a good idea to create Deathstroke's mask to look like Darth Malak and no one called him out on it?

>A female main villain
But that's where you're wro- oh.

Lol. He does look like Malak

yes fuck off
the fridge is mine

Why are they never happy though.

i don't think she'd mind being shared

>from a certain point of view the main villain is either Waller or Enchantress
I can't handle this level of kino

>current year
>watching any movie with Will Smith in it.

*nods respectfully*

Ok, but why is Smith's character wearing an underwear in his head?

Hol up

Since Deadshot has a superhuman ability to never miss no matter what he's doing (shooting, throwing projectiles, etc.) what the fuck does he even have that laser scope eye thing for?

It'd be like giving a bulletproof vest to Superman or an eyepatch to Daredevil