Sup Forums What do I do to fix this?

Sup Forums What do I do to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

corsair.com/en-gb/carbide-series-air-540-high-airflow-atx-cube-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys

what's wrong with it

I cleaned this out less than a month ago.

Kys

chuck a couple firecrackers in there.

filters on your intake fans

No ram installed

wait where is your RAM

I need this for my pizza

open your eyes bros

1. don't have perspex on the side
2. clean it monthly

the room you have your pc in must have a shit ton of dust

Make sure you have the following:

Bleach
Dry vac
Can of air
Static strap

1. Take comp outside

2. Use can air to dust off all that shit

3. Use dry vac to get the board clean

4. While outside, put bleach in bottle and spray gently all over the mother board and ensure all devices are sprayed as well.

5. Let parts dry in sun for 2 hours

6. Put back and enjoy

to to Sup Forums

pray

move to a house with less dust.

is this ram?

yes

Are you retarded

Easy!
>put it in the trash
>go to Apple Store
>buy MacBook Pro
>never worry again
>no need to "mod" your device

you forgot
>get ass fucked by apple store staff
>suck many cocks and take em in the ass for the rest of your life

That's what I'd assume. Plus change the filter directions so it's a higher pressure within the case. Looking to get a new case as well.

op do you smoke? have any pets? do any of your pets smoke? did you recently have any house fires? do you often use your computer outside during dust storms? please explain how this happened.

Nope, don't smoke, no fires or anything unusual. I think it's just the absence of filters and shit circulation through the PC.

Air can then filters

Drill hole through motherboard

Get some high proof rubbing alcohol
>99%
Soak the insides for about 5 mins
>Dont worry the high proof alcohol will evaporate very quickly
This will clean off any residue on the components inside.
Clean all connectors with a fine sandpaper
>Cleaning off the connections helps send signals faster
Lastly you should do a reformat and everything should run like its new.

that front top fan is part of your problem, it should be an exhaust just as the other is.

Clean your fucking house you filthy cockroach.

I have really cheap fans in here, which is really bad considering the money I put into the build. I'd like to get a new case and fans when I really clean it this month. Any recommendations?

This is my first build and I didn't know anything about the cooling setup.

>top fans
Nigga what is up with your airflow?

Like I just said. Plus I have really fucking cheap fans at that.

>I'd like to get a new case and fans when I really clean it this month. Any recommendations?

corsair.com/en-gb/carbide-series-air-540-high-airflow-atx-cube-case

A few questions.
1. Why would you go 2011-3 for your first build and then cheap out in fans and ram?
2. Does your case have filters? If not get some.
3. How often do you vacuum? It's obviously not enough.

Google pc airflow diagrams and figure out how to place your fans.

Put a K&N filter on that mafucka n sheit. Seriously you can custom build foam filters for it. Reusable and cleanable.

unplug the fan so it dont suck that shit in

Will this work to blow it out? It isn't water based so it shouldn't be conductive.

reverse the fan so it blows that shit out

Well, we all know your airflow and filtration suck. Now to clean it what I did with mine was take a high powered leaf blower and sprayed my comp from a comfortable distance outside.

You're a complete moron. By all means, go on...

Found that with the actual canned air, but it seems to be helping.

Sure, but disconnect power first. The aerosol might ignite if there's any spark

Air compressor

kek... so dirty i thought it was your car engine at first

I have this case. It's BIG but love it. Great airflow and super easy to build in.

Is this a fucking troll? God I hope so...

get one of these bad boys... blow your shit apart

Nuke it from orbit.

I'd unplug it to clean it but I can't post if I do that.

Also, this fan can't be helping at all. (It's an intake)

for the love of god please sort them wires out if anything that will help with airflow, i mean ignore the fact your two top fans are both a intake and exhaust, you want intake in the front and exhaust in the back and top you wanna be blow hot air out you got a intake fan on the top sucking loads of shit in.

not notice the hard surface floor? you dont hoover over a hard floor..

This fan on the bottom is functioning more as a vacuum cleaner than anything else. So yeah, that will be going.

I'm definitely looking at that Corsair case as well.

>being this retarded
Yes mate, you do hoover hard floors otherwise you get mad dust buildup. Are you 12?

>Garbage build
>Disgustingly filthy room for that much dust in a month
>Did no research before building
>Autistic air flow with intake fan on top
please kys

its called a mop? are you fucking special?

have you ever seen someone hoover a fucking kitchen? are you actually mentally challenged? you mop vinyl floors you special inbred.

>First build, i7-5820, MSI 980, 16GBs DDR4 "garbage build"
>Dust in pictures is from the PC itself
>Researched everything except cooling setup
>Being this autistic

please kys

okay all kidding aside OP heres what you gotta do, first sort the wires out please cause im thinking about suicide looking at them and also that will help with air flow, look up where to set your intakes and exshuasts fans properly and clena it out with can air and clean rest out you should be gucci

>First build, i7-5820, MSI 980, 16GBs DDR4 "garbage build"
Thinking this is anything special
>Dust in pictures is from the PC itself
So your PC somehow generates dust? The dust is made inside of your PC? fucking retard
>Researched everything except cooling setup
"Researched everything except how to keep my "fancy parts" from overheating and shitting out in a year"
>Being this autistic
>Being this autistic

iBuyPower computer

Can't even manage the dust.

kys.

I do too, pic related.

>I'm definitely looking at that Corsair case as well.
You should, I highly recommend it.

Cables barely affect airflow unless you've got a solid block of them in front of your intake/exhaust fans.

nigga what

airflow and filtration are some of the most important aspects of building a PC
>my rig, bout 5 years old now, still super clean inside

and a recent build for a client

That's the plan. I am getting a new case and my fan setup is absolutely horrific (The bottom fan was just pulling anything into the PC). I'll resolve that when I get the new case

iBuyPower case.

Thinking this is anything special
>Never said it was anything special, definitely above average though.
>So your PC somehow generates dust? The dust is made inside of your PC? fucking retard
The dust in my room is from the pollen. I keep my room clean but the floor fan was again just pulling everything into the PC.
>"Researched everything except how to keep my "fancy parts" from overheating and shitting out in a year"
I've never had any issues with the PC overheating, just with keeping it clean mostly around this time of year.

Here's mine. I'm pretty proud of it

weird ass ricer cooler, mane

people who boast about shit are the people who have a gtx 660 with a ivory bridge i3 and watched 3 vids on youtube about graphics cards.

>I've never had any issues with the PC overheating, just with keeping it clean mostly around this time of year.

Captain 240EX

Topkek for da lulz ........check them !!! Andy sixx log shit......wwyd wite boi black person penis !!!!!

just spay it with air, clean it bro.

pretty cool just missing a led strip tbh just a stuttle one nothing too in your face just alittle white led glow would be a nice touch

Blow that bitch out with an air compressor because fuck those shitty cans of air - then put a fucking air filter in your room because that's what your lungs look like.

Already made one. I'm hesitant to plug it into the power supply

All of these look good, Hopefully i'll have something decent looking once I upgrade the case and parts. When I first built it I was just looking for functionality and didn't care what it looked like.

"I Have Not" had any issues with overheating. Just because it can lead to that doesn't mean that I'm having issues with overheating.
>"Oh no! my oil should have been changed 50 miles ago! My engine is going to blow right now"
That's not the way the world works, if overheating had been an issue I would have already done something about it.

Dude, seriously fuck this shit. Buy THREE cans of air. Disassemble that shit piece by piece. take each piece outside and blow the fuck out of it.

Just start from scratch. That shit's ridiculous.

>what is a nose

"I Have Not" had any issues with overheating. Just because it can lead to that doesn't mean that I'm having issues with overheating.
Yeah you're right kid, so you should probably leave it like that since its very unlikely it will ever overheat and ruin your precious $400 mid tier cpu

How about mine??
64gb Ram
GTX 1070sli
GTX 470 Physx
2x 250gb SSD (RAID-0) for boot
2x 1tb HDD for... stuff
1 500gb HDD backup

Have you not been reading anything? I've said multiple times that I'm getting a new case and redoing the cooling system. So I don't have so worry about my "Mid-tier CPU" eventually overheating.

nice molex connectors

I'd call it overkill but if i made the money I'd likely do the same. Nice though.

i feel bad that you would spend that kind of money and not put the effort for cable managment. my rig is 800 and mine is better managed. + its m-atx

>molex connectors
lol yeah, thats for the USB card in the PCI1... didnt know I needed that till i had it. So I kept it

Just poking fun. I'm kind of jelly

No i will, I just tossed it together really fast to make sure it worked ok.

>Captain 240EX
get your cable management shit together, jesus

LOL no its ok, I was kinda upset when that card came in, looked back on Newegg and it doesnt say it need it. shit happens

Duct tape.

Thanks for the actual advice. I'm out for the night now.

good luck with your pc

Do this. My wife's bull recommended this to me months ago so I bought one for me and her son.

We're very happy with the results.

Good, maybe you'll do some proper research on air flow this time. Next time try to do some research on components and pricing because you've essentially built a slightly above average PC for a well above average price. What compelled you to buy this MBD and put 1x 980 and 2x shitty 8GB sticks in it?

Get rid of the fucking cat

OP what case is that?