Faces and rate thread

Faces and rate thread

sup Sup Forums

Didn't expect it to work. but trips i guess... last photo before i gotta take a new one.. rip

zuppidoo

Do my shoes make me look gay?

rate me Sup Forums

What the fuck is that on your head?!

all i could think of was this

when can i just become a girl? ;-;
this ones kinda old but i haven't really changed at all

What the fuck is that on your head??!!

Rate/roast

my Chicks magnet

Nah It's the hair, go for a straight skinhead or a no.0 all over

you look like you give the best succ no homo

That's his single chromosome. It's a Y chromosme as you can see.

Just broke up with my girlfriend. Do you guys think I'll find someone else?

Did you get shot through your ears?! 50 cals... Cool faggot

Roast/rate don't care anymore

Yes but if make that face then no...

>dat file name tho
also very good beard 8/10
no. your extreme angle selfie, clothes, and hair do though.

What do you Sup Forumsros think of me?

Tits or gtfo.

snap photo without the name this time. haha

Rate

Your neck is very long, so you should wear clothes which don't emphasize necks. Maybe something with a higher neck.
Your haircut looks like you want to stay 12 forever, go to your lokal turk and get a better one.
Your expression is a bit awkward, but your face is alright.
I'd recommend the gym as well.

I look like a kike

B&Epantiethief/10

Show a more straight facing pic. This isn't myspace

On a scale one to ten... Bank robber.

Nope

Mtf trans

You look bored and chronically depressed because life isjust too good to you. you should run away from home...take only a change of clothes, a swiss army knife, and a water bottle. Go any direction for at least 1200 miles. Do not call home for a full year. Thatll fix everything.

Yes yes you do.

you're so cute do you have insta? inb4 creep

You look like a love child from Vsauce and Bam Magera

ya caught me lmao I forgot that picture was from sc before I uploaded it

Youre a goofy looking dipshit, the Jughead to somebody elses Archie. You get some pussy but no one takes you seriously. They wont until you admit what you really are and let it all hang out.

can i get an (actual) rate

(and gf)

inb4 jewnose

No Hebrew relatives. All Celts ... well there was that one Anglo who was my great great grandfather. ...Time for me to hop into the oven.

Trying to hard.... Faggot.

I'm the guy that looks like the Jew not the Trap

Mate, you look mighty fine. You look like someone who plays a hero firefighter in a movie.

Get yourself a bunch of adds? lol

You look like Tim Tebow's softer brother

Forget the jew nose.... What the fuck is that thing in the picture.

I FUCKED ALL YOUR BITCHES I FUCKED THEM REAL GOOD SHITIITTTTTTT I WISH I WASNT GAY BECAUSE IM A FUCKING RETARDED RETARD FUCK

Bah...fucking hipster willing to pay $425 for nordstorm mud jeans instead of actually getting of your ass and digging a ditch in a light rain. You vape. You listen to shit music and eat crepe for $12.50 a plate at some stinkhole where the staff all wear skinny jeans with studs pierced all in their faces. faggot.

Well scalped... Very nice haha haha 10/10

First time doing this

Id fuck you, not gonna lie

Hating life at the moment

Couldn't be more off but alright. i'll take it

If you can't grow stubble, shave daily. That said, a solid 6.5/10

it isnt working. That nose and sloped chin is still really noticeable. that skinny little mouth has your face all kinds of fucked up. No pussy for you.

Good actually a 7.5 (im a guy sooo)

......... No comment I was going to call you a flaming homosexual but I guess you just came out of the closet after just dying your hair in the bathroom.

It's a JEW!!

Went into a public museum to troll.

my biggest goal in life is to work up the courage to put a bullet in my head

Too late to last thread. Meant to ask how can I can be more fit without being /fit/

2/2 rate fam

Ahhhhhhhhhh what the fuck kid...

I haven't checked yet out of fear loool

Roast me

Your shoes are the only heterosexual feature you have. You need to go to the doctor. I shouldnt be able to see the whites under your eyes. thats a sign of failing health. Very noticeable due to the droopy left bottom lid. Might be intestinal parasites. You need to power shit those worms out of you.

Are you Mexican or just a vato?!

Look like a veteran
10/10 would cast in an action movie

Rest in penises.

Been losing weight. Whaddya guys think of me? Give me some advice on what I can improve

Rate for boi puss

well since you're a first timer here's a tip:
POST YOUR OWN PIC

Roast my faggot ass

I believe in you

Typical jock. that blood vein on your forehead represents your brains only source of fuel. treat it well nimrod.

alright cool I'll just take the in-between and say 7

Ok mister I want attention... Stop being so Damn sensitive and fuck chicks using tinder...

Rate me Sup Forums

im mexican fam

Ha. this makes me happy

Right off the set of Welcome Back Kotter

Plz rate m8

Wash your fucking greasy ass body... You have an infestation of HIV on your chest.

>thread is 99% white males

Didn't you do that bombing in Boston?

Dude stop posting your ugly as face or I will have to wash my eyes out with bleach and vodka.

You look good bro, a better zayn Malik 8.5

Bulbous nose. Narrow mouth. Your mouth is supposed to reach from the outside corners of each eye. Yours is half that. You have ugly skin covering your face too. The ears are the least of your long term problems but they aint helping.

show your feet

Do something with your body hair. Is that chest acne? Try tea tree oil shampoo on that. If you're losing weight, good on you. Keep it up man

You look like you are lifting a lot but not doing much on cardio. Shoulders look good tho

Get a hair cut... motherfucker.

problematic

I will say a 7.5 to 8

Holy shit I would ignore the shit out of you.

You were once a man