My GF said she has only cum 4 times in her entire life...

My GF said she has only cum 4 times in her entire life, and she has been masturbating for about a year now (at least 3 times a week). She says I get her closer than anything ever has, but I haven't made her cum yet.

What do? Do I marry a chick who can't even make herself cum, let alone apparently orgasm regularly in general? Or just be a selfish fuck and fuck her 'til I cum and let her swallow my load and never even try to get her off since she just can't?

Help???!!????????!!!!111???

>She says I get her closer than anything ever has
She's lying. Bitch is a frigid cunt and will only come with mandingo cock

experimenting....

try with alcohol. try weed. maybe it's something mental...blockage.

Might your gf be turned off by lesbian sex?
maybe your feminine benis is giving her unexciting flashbacks?

wait, isn't that the bitch I fucked 4 times????

I had a gf just like this. We tried all sorts of positions and toys and lubes but I could never get her to come. Even though she said she enjoyed trying it felt humiliating to me, eventually I lost interest in sex with her altogether and the relationship went downhill before we eventually broke it off.

Try your best, try everything. Hopefully you succeed where I have failed. And if not, hopefully you can accept it rather than being insecure about it like I did. But if you can't you might a we'll save each other the time and heartbreak and just end it now and find a girl who can cum.

learn to lick the clit like the bearded lesbian you are, faggot

Its hard to tell whether you're doing it wrong or she's a frigid cunt or some horrible combination of both. That said, when all else fails, you should try shitting directly into her vagina.

Tied her and use your tongue

I thought she might be lying, just can't confirm. But women have lied to me pretty much my whole life so it's hard for me to tell.
She doesn't smoke or drink. Doesn't care that I do, but has no desire herself.
Dunno. She's pretty into incest I think as well as teacher-student relationships, lesbians I don't know. Told her about almost fucking two chicks at the same time but one was extremely ugly so I didn't, she didn't seem to be put off too badly about the story.

Women don't really orgasm like we do. Our climax is pretty much the whole wave, while their climax is just the peak of a tide. She probably still enjoys the experience.

Probably.

This is a huge concern for me. Every girl I've been with has been easy to push to orgasm, this is the only girl I haven't been able to so far (she won't let me actually fuck her because she's Mormon, but everything else has happened). Anyway, I told her before we ever fooled around I was concerned about sexual compatibility and she said "I'm sure I won't have any issues with it based on my personality", but then we start playing and shit and she breaks it to me that she's barely even touched herself let alone orgasmed at all.
Real fucking red flag and I'm not sure what to do about it, especially since she doesn't want to fuck until marriage and if we can't do that how do I even know shit about fuck with her? Know what I mean?
Anyway, I told her this shit and she's like "oh it's fine you can't make me cum, I mean it's not amazing but it still feels good" and I don't even know what to say to that, it's pretty emasculating. She can't cum on her own and that makes it moderately better I guess? But if she's just incapable of it that's... sad. And not good. At all.

She keeps sucking me off and she seems to enjoy it but it still feels selfish to me. I dunno.
I know how to lick a clit you fucking faggot d*mmy moron idiot retard motherfucker stup*d silly mongoloid. Never reply to me again because I'll know it's you you fuckin' idiot dweeb negromancer.
She admitted that she's frigid, just not in those words. Because religion and she fears she will lose everlasting love because a guy has sex with her before marriage which apparently wrecks everything? I don't know shit about mormons.

She likes me pulling her hair and choking, so I guess that's cool.

rape the fucking shit out of her. Seriously just completely wreck that shit. A pretty sizable amount of women climax during rape and even then there are those who are too embarrassed to disclose it.

Just don't gay married , you'll be a better life thank me later (anonymously of course)

Lol get**

you ain't choking her hard enough. punch her in the face.

If she really wants to have an orgasm, tie her up and use a hitachi wand until she comes, then keep going to make up for all those lost years.

found the lil' edgelord

Bruh. First step is foreplay: explore her and try ur best to make ur turned on ie kissing touchin etc. Second! Go down on her like a boss. As in..dont stick to one motion of ur tongue and fingers keep tryin new rhythms until she starts mianing. Third.. Ask her if she likes it. Dont puss out dude for real ask if she dint try somethin else and then on..4th have a good dick dude.. Im sorry but yes size matters. Not like u think. Like 10 inches required but u need an average cock to do average work. U cant finish a job without the right tool u feel me. Above all get YOU some bro! Pussy is pussy so smash it. With the whole marriage thing. Well thats up to u but enjoy it cuz pussy u actually care for is always good pussy. Good luck my dude

Buy a Hitachi Magic Wand, put it on her pussy, watch her cum.

>I dont know how to lick a clit, I am a fucking faggot d*mmy moron idiot retard whose motherfucker mother gave birth to a stup*d silly mongoloid.

and, he can't please a woman.
Just quit repressing your homosexual tendencies, and let that poor woman get a real man so that she can orgasm again, and not be stuck with her feminine benis alt-lesbian-boyfriend

Bro.....you're setting yourself up for a lifetime of heartache. She's never gonna orgasm and if she can't with you then she probably really isn't that into you, even if she says she is. I dated a girl once who said she had never had an orgasm. I ended it a week later because I wasn't gonna try only to be told it's o.k. That shit is rude to you and your girlfriend is just emotionally abusing you. Get out while you still can.

Great minds, my nigger

Oh yeah nevermind. Just rape her as much as possible duh all chix luv it totally.........

OP, she sucks, drop her and get a woman that isn't a total retard when it comes to sex