Tfw no Sup Forums bf (guy btw)

>tfw no Sup Forums bf (guy btw)

/lgbt/ has fucking shocking taste in music, though that's probs more because it's /tttt/ now and trannies have the absolute worst taste

Anyone else feel this way? Just want a music loving bf to make chunes with together, not asking for much in life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9vvzcS0fgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think of Skeleton Tree?

Not listened to it yet, actually. I prefer his older, more distorted stuff (Birthday Party etc) than his piano stuff. Still gonna to listen to it though.

Die fag

ill be your Sup Forums bf.

what are some of your favourite albums?

where do you live?

I'm straight, but I've started to realize that being autistically obsessed with music as I am is a pretty niche hobby and most of the population never moves past the most entry level stuff, even if they get that far.

So don't be too upset about it, I think the best I can hope to find is someone who has an open mind and would be willing to listen to weird, non-mainstream forms of music with me.

california. love wide array, kanye, yeah yeah yeahs, velvet underground, delta blues, strokes, tobacco, air, white stripes, ty segall, kendrick, built to spill, modest mouse, doom, charles bradley

I know that feel OP, fuck that other poster, i'll be ur Sup Forums bf

but always expanding my music library. where you live op?

I feel u, I gave up on that, Now i focus on a way more impossible standard: Someone that isn't the living embodiment of the gay cliché.

I'm not, list what you think is the cliche and I'll see if I fit it

That guy from that Simpsons episode, the lisp, the pose, SLAAAY attitude, you know the works.

yh I feel like not many gay people actually do, it's just a minority that are ten times louder than everything else

same here, like I really don't wanna sound like a dick but I couldn't go out with someone with shit taste, it'd be so bad

coolio, love velvet underground, delta blues is great, tobacco like never gets talked about on here, doom is my favourite rapper :--) U.K. here though, always wanted to go California

nope, those people are way easier to find than you think man

any homo Sup Forumstants in san diego? tryna see some shows. not gay cliche so no gaga concerts or anything sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=D9vvzcS0fgI

Even if you're really into music, you're gonna want more in common than one hobby..

>it's just a minority that are ten times louder than everything else
damn right.
>:--) U.K. here though
Goddamit i have a thing for brits.
You're cool, i'm sure you'll find someone soon, UK is filled with interesting people.

too bad. uk is far. if you ever come to CA make a thread and i am sure you will get hit up lol

art, film, tv(ish), vidya, literature, theatre, history, that sort of stuff too. But music is number 1. Never really been into sports or much else other than the (((creative))) stuff

you'd think so but it really isn't, like everyone just congregates in London (and half of them aren't interesting, just shallow and boring), and the rest of the country is left to wallow, there's some good places here and there though. Really jealous how the U.S. has like 10, maybe more, major cities that are culturally important and we have just the 1, everything else isn't given nearly enough attention

absolutely dw, although it'll probs be more in /soc/ than Sup Forums lol, have a feeling this thread is gonna get taken down soon

I gave up hope of ever having a bf period, much less one with similar taste in music. Oh they're out there, I know. I've met a couple. I'm just too much of a social retard to ever be that open with anybody face to face on a daily basis.

true, tho mods are pretty gay so seems like this would be up their alley

The dream right now is to make music, DJ too probably, so I hope to find people through that really. One good thing about where I live is that it's a college/university town, so it attracts a lot of music-y types.

Other than the actual gay boards and LGBT i'd say this is the gayest board on Sup Forums, next to /fit/, though they're all in denial

pleb

lol faggot

I'd love to be your boyfriend, if you didn't say disrespectful things towards trans people. You don't have to love trans people, but for fuck sake, calling them trannies and insulting them is just petty and cruel.

I hope this is bait

>someone being decent
>I hope this is bait

nah

lool fuck off faggot

>Anyone else feel this way?
Yes, I also hate trannies.

what do you consider "absolute worst taste"? In my experience trans women most all like goth rock and industrial, which is lightyears better than Madonna club remixes, which is what you get when you let the average gay put on the music