Nearly 65k likes

>nearly 65k likes

What is it about this incredible taco bowl that makes it so alluring?

>you will never taste mexican food

ayy lmao

is this his most favorited tweet?

oh god i love it

it's just... i can't stop looking at it

Because it's not fucking Mexican.

You wouldn't like it anyways. It's all haram.

Yeah sorry, we are out of tainted donkey meat and contaminated water

He's a meme machine. An absolute madman.

It's crazy how much free publicity is getting from all these libtards on facebook sharing his pic. He literally recruited all of his haters into the Trump meme army with one tweet.

How the fuck does he do it? Insane!

Its not even on the menu ATM.

However, Ivanka's salad is.

Who wants to toss it?

He did that on purpose you idiot.

The irony

Why do you have images of white children on your computer? Are you upset you will never have a white child spic.

He's got his best people on it.

#MAGA

Usual sheeple behavior. If something reaches critical mass, everyone likes to be a pert of it

kek

Trump says things just as stupid as any other American politician yet a load of people love it. Guess that's the power of charisma.

>You will never toss Ivanka's salad
Kill me, senpais.

Here's some trash. Inaccurate comparisons made by unintelligent, biased babies.

No reason to get upset m8.

Isn't cinco de mayo an ultra nationalist celebration?

It's the shit eating grin.

>you are all sheeple, I am enlightened

*tips fedora*

kek

>Order it at Trump Grill
>Say to the server "I'd like that un-tossed please."
>Get salad
>Toss it at the table like a madman w/ raging boner
>Cum in salad for the sauce once fully tossed

Its easy bro.

It's americanized Hispanic culture. Cry more, bitch

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Traditional black food is government cheese

stupid nigger

well you see nigger, the difference is in the reaction of the people. nigs are soft cunts who can't handle bantz, children really. spics are touchy too but nothing is more tender than black tushy

>not enjoying taco bowls

It's like you hate Mexican immigrants or something.

Fried chicken isn't uniquely black though Mexican food is uniquely Mexican. The fuck are you on about you self-hating racist?

Taco bowls are great, because it's like a taco, but surrounded by a big, beautiful wall

I saw this post on facebook and there was so much hate in the comments lol.

Most of the comments were along the lines of "so first Trump says he hates Hispanics, and now he loves us?"

Silly Trump, why did he say he hates Hispanics! Cause thats definitely what he said.

NATHAN FIELDER, THE DUKE OF MEMEDOM, CONFIRMED FOR TRUMP SUPPORTER.

pho is pretty good, great for hangovers

Wasn't Bill Clinton serving fried chicken to dindus this week?

>trump eats from Taco Bell

This pisses me more than the wall
Is this how the Italians feel when they create pizzas with pineapple?

Captcha:Select all pizzas

>falling for the alcohol jew

There's always time to quit.

He didn't say Mexicans. He said HispaƱics.

Modern pizza is barely even Italian any way.

Yeah and there were a bunch of retards basically taking what he said, which was "I'm eating culturally unique food, and I love the people that made it!" And turning it into shit talk by making stereotypical generalizations and referring to the cultures as more harsh and blunt slurs like "Jews" and "Blacks" to try and play it out like that was the message he was trying to get across. Degenerates man.. People are literally idiots.

Why should anybody care?

I'm like 8 miles from the border and the best mexican food I've ever had was in Munich airport. Restaurant probably isn't still there though.

niggers gonna nigger

pretty sure he's taking the piss

The best thing about this is that it appears totally innocuous to the casual observer, but an infected leftist mind will fight with everything it has to pin it as bigoted or racist, when it's actually just kind of goofy. There's nothing explicitly derogatory or bigoted in the photo or the caption, but they cling to every detail.

They even fucked up a fact checking whether or not his restaurant serves taco bowls. They're exposing themselves as morons and mental gymnasts and the populace is starting to reject leftism like a bad organ.

You realize he's 69 years old, right?

He's not into your hip, multi-layered meme-irony. Everyone saying stuff like this is just "real life shitposting" or whatever is just projecting themselves super hard. I've been rooting for Trump pretty much since his banter at the first debate, but you have to realize that stuff like the OP comes about because he's genuinely a bit out-of-touch.

Pizza is only italian in the sense that an Italian American spread tomato paste on some fucking dough and sold it to his manual labor buddies. That is the origin of pizza.

Do all mexicans have inferiority complexes?

Go away and build wall.

>0.02$ deposited to your account, Shillary!

>Random nigger gets 1/3rd the amount of likes as the Don just for making a parody statement.

JUST

He's not out of touch. He's being labeled by the media as hating hispanics especially mexicans and he knows this. What better way to acknowledge it and make it untrue by posting a picture of himself eating mexican inspired food on cinco de mayo which is the biggest mexican american holiday in the united states. He knew exactly what he was doing. He is the absolute madman

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The God Emperor will live to 40,000 years old. He's young.

>tex-mex
>not mexican

>mexican flag
>pedo

It's all adding up.

Let's be honest though, that is a really fucking stupid tweet.

FOOLISH TAC BOWL MERCHANT

#ImWithHer now

epic joke XDDDD

But Nathan, there aren't millions of idiots calling your kike ass an anti-asian demon. It's a little different.

And he will ultimately be stricken down for his hubris, ushering in an age of darkness where we are ruled by religious zealots and egomaniacs.

Sounds pretty alright with me. Where will you be when the Unification Wars start?

Does anyone else besides me see this as a pathetic attempt at pandering to Mexican voters?

Why does the US even celebrate cinco de mayo?

FURTHER DOWN THE MEME-HOLE

Is that a picture of Hillary & Chelsea Clinton on the floor behind Donald?

Next to his left hand (on the right hand side of the picture)

That's on facebook, not twitter, where Trump has over 300k likes.

It obviously is a pandering attempt, but the only reason he'd even do this is because they all falsely think he hates hispanics/mexicans

Are you serious mate?

The sole candidate who has harnessed the raw power of the internet love machine to an extent never thought possible is suddenly out of touch on social media? The guy is winning because of his social media presence. No other candidate even comes close.

Every fucking thing he does on his social media campaign is calculated, you stupid maplenigger. Get real.

>How the fuck does he do it? Insane!
this

YES IT IS.

I LOVE THE DONALD SO GOD DAMN MUCH, HE IS A GENIUS.

He must have recruited the top fucking memelords for his campaign. I can hardly contain my excitement.

I do not understand why this has caused controversy, can someone explain?

Needs moar sour cream desu

He must have has his people scour the web for the top memelords years ago, then have them all sit blinded folded in meditation under a waterfall for three years in preparation for this campaign. It is unreal how he can manipulate social media. I have been on chans and tapped into this culture for a decade and I am still surprised how he can continually raise the bar.

Every time I think he has reached his height of social media prescience he surprises me and raises the bar.

IT IS LITERALLY CROOKED

I think your giving him too much credit.

Hyper progressives are easily triggered by even the slightest hint of racism, bigotry, homophobia,etc.

Use a tex mex food item (the taco bowl) and the pandering phrase, "I love Hispanics!" combined with The Trump himself and you have a social media shitstorm.

It has a wall around it

When I was in Munich last summer there were Mexican restaurants everywhere, you guys love that stuff! I guess it goes well with beer? What's the deal mein bro

it is only ok for liberals to pander, when conservatives to it, they are literally satan

also taco bowls and cinco de mayo are cultural appropriation

muh safe space

>Do all mexicans have inferiority complexes?
Yes they do. Big time.

Holy fuck, is that why he picked a taco bowl specifically? Just how many levels of irony is this man on?

>implying it's not a metaphor for the shrinking white population

>What better way to acknowledge it and make it untrue by posting a picture of himself eating mexican inspired food on cinco de mayo which is the biggest mexican american holiday in the united states

Maybe by not captioning the image with something downright ridiculous like "I love Hispanics!" It's hilarious, and I don't doubt for a minute that he's saying it because he genuinely wants to express that he has no problem with the average latino American. But you have to admit that's a pretty ludicrous way to have gone about it.

Oh, settle down.

>out of touch on social media

No. "Out of touch" as in Trump sat down and thought that tweet would probably make him look like a tolerant, stand-up political candidate who has no problem with Mexicans. And all it did was make him look kind of crazy.

There are times (exceedingly obvious times) when he really sincerely doesn't seem to get it.

Having a top notch campaign staff and understanding the value of social media mean fuck all as far as that's concerned.

That's the fucking point. Hispanics made it here in America. Thus it's an american dishj and not mexican. holy shit

>the picture is crooked
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I for one applaud that sick ass bant, fellow American.

>beaner pedophile
Just nuke us, burguerland

WEW LADS

Top kek he pokes the stick into the libtards side every day and they give him free publicity

It's an ironic pandering attempt. He's poking fun at Hillary for pandering to every minority and ethnic group.

I guess if pajet made a sandwich in India it would be an Indian dish

I call them regressive leftist's

Stupids nigger. They believe all hispanics are mexicans or what? That's a taco bowl made in america by hispanics or based on tex-mex stuff. Just like the chili on a bowl of bread

come to mexico hanz,i ll give you tonz of tacos
tacos de asada , tacos de buche , tacos de cabeza , tacos de camaron , tacos de birria and of course tacos de frijol

Holy shit.Is Bill Clinton on the picture on the very right?

When a picture of you eating a fucking taco bowl and saying you like brown people ignites a media shitstorm that gets you plastered across major news sites, it's hard not to feel like the whole thing was very carefully orchestrated.

Doubly so because this isn't the first time he's done this kind of shit

I love taco bell. But I do not even know if their taco is legit.

Liberals are upset that he's not fitting in their 'he's a racist' narrative. That's how fucked in the head they are.

No, you see, he's only pretending to not be a racist.
He actually hates all Hispanics, and blacks too.

Mole poblano con pollo is one of the greatest dishes ever made.

>$20 for a damn salad

Bullshit desu

He literally placed an ancient picture of his exwife and a crooked Hillary pic in that tweet.
Trump is a huge brand because he "gets it" like pretty much no one else alive.

>crooked picture of hillary wearing a MAGA hat
the man is just plain overpowered at this point

Isn't the media shitstorm basically just about how absurd of a comment it was, though?

I mean, fuck, you're certainly correct about the coverage. But I struggle to assume that something so stereotypically old-mannish would just be triple-ironic Sup Forums banter.

>mole