I'm gonna just come clean and admit that Molyneux shitposting threads are the only thing that keep me going right now...

I'm gonna just come clean and admit that Molyneux shitposting threads are the only thing that keep me going right now. Please give all the molymemes you got, and all good arguments are welcome in this thread. All non-arguments will be dealt with, with a strict rebuttal of 'not an argument'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does anyone listen to Molyneux? He's balding.

Love Stef (no agression be upon him), not a fan of the call in segments though

Stefan ibn Molymeme (no aggression be upon him). The Caliph of Memeistan, the First of the rightly guided Caliphs. The final messenger. There will be no philosopher after him.

name one non-politician who gets shitposted as much...there is a front page molyneux shitpost 24/7

he is our generations greatest philsosopher, and is quickly meming his way to becoing the spiritual leader of 21st century white nationalism

i am a molyneux fanboy but I really didnt like how he treated the hispanic values lady...I mean we get it, he loves to get women on the bullshit "oops got pregnant" but to drag it on and get her to admit to being abused as a child, I don't think she went into the conversation prepared to discuss that.

A lot of his call-in segments he really ends up just being a bully because the caller is too low IQ to have a real debate and Stefan is too principled/conceited to lower himself to their intellectual level

anyway, all that aside he should be Chief Leaf philsosopher king style

quality shitpost

>saved

Not an argument.

molyneux has given me fresh vigor in the fight for life and the fight for white rights

He's not balding. He's bald.

That's because he only brings retards onto his show to debate. He couldn't hold a candle against institutional or professional people who would wipe the floor with him. Molymeme isn't even decent within his own AnCap spectrum, never mind against others. He sets up a strawman and attacks that

not an argument

Really? When I heard her say she was mexican and was sexually abused, I couldn't stop laughing. It was like a perfect mestizo scorecard.

P. funny famalalamalam

>implying the moment when he got her to admit she let her child be raised by the same woman who let her be raped as a child wasn't fucking hilarious

Do you support he being shot?

My things incoming

I agree. I love them.

Somebody post the copypasta

Anyone working on Moly memes? I've got a few ideas ive been saving

list em faggot

Except he has brought on professionals plenty of times? You're a fucking tard lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

Not an argument.

he knows how to entertain, ill give him that.

Once upon a time there were no countries and no governments and people happily lived in peace and harmony, protected by the greatest and most powerful force in the universe - The Free Market. Their life was prosperous and flourishing and full of great inventions, because of individual liberty and competition. There were no wars and no poverty, and everyone was a rich self-employed entrepreneur because people were involved in voluntary exchange of goods and services, and when two parties exchange goods voluntarily they both win and both become richer. Whenever something bad happened people would simply see it as a business opportunity and let The Free Market handle the problem with its invisible hand. And there was nothing that the omnipotent free market couldn't handle, because it was very efficient.

But not everyone was happy about freedom - some people (very small part of the society) were evil by their nature and lazy and they had low IQ. They envied the prosperous free market agents and they decided to rob them of their wealth and make everyone poor and enslave everyone. Of course normally they couldn't succeed, but the evil men conspired and managed to come up with a diabolical creation called The State. The State was the opposite of The Free Market - corrupt, inefficient and vile, but it had something that had not existed before, something that the free people of Earth couldn't resist - violence. With violence, the evil tyranny of The State prevailed over The Free Market, and the dark ages of human history began. Where was peace came war, freedom was replaced with enforcement and taxes, personal responsibility was replaced with social welfare, efficient and successful businesses became monopolies. Under the welfare state competition was eliminated and natural selection stopped causing people's IQ to flop, and that's why nowadays only the smartest specimens of the human kind known as libertarians can truly understand The Free Market and why it's superior.

That's an argument.

>only the smartest specimens of the human kind known as libertarians can truly understand The Free Market and why it's superior.

Also why most of your entrepreneurial successful people turn out to be libertarians but you know, cool meme and all.

His voice is so dreamy.

example?

heres an idea ;)

Hold on, Moly is in this thread, isn't he? He's realized how powerful memes are and now shilling his shit indirectly through memes. AND WE'RE DOING IT FOR FREEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>and thats is an argument and im out

not an argument

well there's reason for that. People generally support and oppose things that were barriers in their personal lives.

Successful people love libertarianism because the biggest hurdle in their life is government regulation and restriction. Libertarianism is about individual freedom and successful people often feel like they are being held back from accomplishing more by the only thing stopping them, which is government. Another example are the Jews, who are often raised with the narrative they've been persecuted for eternity. So a lot of them are attracted to ideologies like Marxism and Liberalism because it's an ideology that promotes equality between groups and it solves their persecution problem. It's the same reason so many fat dykes and other outcasts become SJW and are for all the safe space bullshit.

Libertarianism is just an ideology, it's not a system of economics.

>Except he has brought on professionals plenty of times?

Yeah and he always ends up just sucking their nuts. Did you even watch his Chomsky video? It was pathetic.

The Story of Stefen Molyneux.

He's a handsome man.

pic

I really, really like this image

No, mike's the Sup Forums gazer.

Is Stefan the biggest living memelord on the internet right now?

ONE

incredible sexual market value

its triumvirate between steven seagal, him and ben garrisson

FECKING

DOLLA

>I'm gonna just come
Stefo always cleaned up after himself
an inspiration to all the Pit Rats

You've been shilling almost as hard as the Hillary shills lately. Come upon hard times Stefan?

r u blind

I was about to type almost exactly this out. Molyneux fanboys are all low iq fags looking for an authoritative father figure. They're so dumb that they think he's a genius with his 120 iq.

Not only is one dollar isn't enough but not even two dollars?!

Someone get this man three (3) dollars

oy whatta shoah

>three (3) dollars

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Yeah I honestly feel bad for him every time somebody who's actually intelligent comes on. He gets so defensive and keeps trying to steer the conversation back to spanking, race and iq, taxation is there etc. If he can't interrupt them he just ends the call as quickly as possible.

4, FOUR DALLARS!