twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3, 2, 1 desu

messi = goat for 10 years
maradona = goat for 4 years
ronaldo = goat for 3 years

>Ronaldo over Maradona
Why?

Pulisic

Messi for me. But I'd imagine old timers would say Maradona.

I was in my early teens when Ronaldo was big so I do have some memory of him, but I've too say he was never close to CR or Messi.

It's just my opinion, I know some people older than me probably rate Ronaldo over CR or Messi.

My grandfather always said that Pele was the greatest.

Every generation have their big player.

>It's just my opinion, I know some people older than me probably rate Ronaldo over CR or Messi.
Everyone rate Ronaldo over Donaldo

Matter of fact, you should take more, B. And think before you fuck wit lil Skateboard P

CR gets a lot of flack, but i rate him as better than Ronaldo.

Finally someone gets it

All overrated.
Messi cant do shit the NT.
Maradona never won a copa memerica, only a WC and some league titles in italy.
Ronaldo lasted what, 2 years at his peak?

messi is better than anyone else in history by a huge distance.

i don't get why people actually deny this.

>Maradona never won a copa memerica, only a WC and some league titles in italy.
Then who is better than them ? Le tap-ins and penalties man ? Pelé ? Cruijff ? Zidane ? Ronaldinho ? Di Stefano ? Puskas ? Eusebio ?

These 3 are better than anyone else

>1: never won European Cup/Champions League
>2: never won Champions League
>3: never won World Cup

make way for real goats, pleb fucking shits

Iniesta, SRS. But since he doesnt score goals no one cares.

Maradona was the GOAT player and GOAT irl shitposter

>Won the World Cup on his own while on cocaine
>Started a fistfight in the Copa del Rey final
>Had weekly hooker orgies, courtesy of the Naples mafia
>"Pele should go back to the museum."
>"Everything Fidel and Chavez do is the best."
>"I have two legitimate kids. The rest are mistakes."
>"Sorry to the ladies, but suck my dick. Suck it, and keep sucking it. I am grateful to my players. Everyone else, keep sucking it."
>"I hate everything and everyone to come from the United States"

Sup Forums should be worshiping this man like a god.

CR didn't get fat and useless halfway through his career

Edson Nascimento

>Playing in the most stacked NT and club team in the history
>Getting your NT to lose a World Cup final
wew

Both are long term liability for club, but I'd rather take honest permacrook than cocaine addicted degenerate. Also, I do believe he'd dominantly shadow Maradona if he wasn't so hindered by injuries.

>"Sorry to the ladies, but suck my dick. Suck it, and keep sucking it. I am grateful to my players. Everyone else, keep sucking it."
>"I hate everything and everyone to come from the United States"

Source for these?

Maradona , dude could dribble the whole team and constantly drew multiple defenders , scored however he could "God Hand"

>80's """"""""""""""""""""""defending""""""""""""""""""""""
Loving every laugh

>scored however he could "God Hand"
>tfw chicanos can't even learn English before they start posting

>It's a "No one cares about my favorite player even tho he's one of the most admired and respected players in the world" episode

Pulisic

the 80s were objectively the most difficult era for forwards to play in

He only did half of that.

>dribbles through an """elite""" world cup defense and rolls it in from 10 yards out
>4 ft tall roid rage manlet outjumps a 6ft+ keeper with an outstretched arm who also jumped to score an illegal goal
The 80's were objectively the worst decade for football

Yeah what an achievement, he only got useless

>this flag
>this comment

80's defenders might have not been as athletic and tactical as they are now, but they really hit you. nowadays players cant be as aggressive anymore

football has changed a lot

Where is hot Ronaldo?

Messi will never even approach Maradonna if he doesn't win the World Cup, because that is what actually matters for normal people (I assume especially for Argentinians). Even Ronaldo's accomplishment seems bigger.
>two goal in WC finals
vs
>millions of goals to Betises and Osasunas

>this flag
>MS-13

Ronaldo obviously

one of them is a system babby who hasn't won anything with his stacked national team. the other two were born and raised in poverty and had to brute force their way to success while getting nasty almost-career-ending tackles several times, recovered, have single handedly carried their trash-tier national teams and won a world cup.

>Brazil 94
>Brazil 02
>""""""""""""""""""trash-tier""""""""""""""""""
Here's your (You)

Iniesta.

Zidane had games where he would disappear.

>Brazil 94

Come on, Ronaldo was only brought to watch and train with the team, not play. Sure 2002 was class, but that 98 team is nostalgia only. They had Japanese league players in that starting line up.

Iniesta literally went without a goal or an assist for over an entire year

So has Iniesta. People seem to forget that around 2013-2014 people were saying he was finished as one of the worlds best players because.

Face it, he's a system babby that can only do well when the rest of his team does well. He can't elevate those around and dominate games on his own like Zidane could.

>Ronaldo Nazario
not even the best Ronaldo.

That's unfair. Iniesta had a big impact when he came on this previous clasico. He demonstrably improves his team.

Diegoooooteeeee

What debate? that two of them didn't choke with the national team?

the first one is really known, the other it's probably true coming from maradona but i can't find it

youtube.com/watch?v=mHl9l2KgmWk

Yeah because Iniesta is always world class for the entire season
Daily reminder he was absolute dogshit twice against Atleti last season in the CL and that's just an example
Not saying he's shit, he's one of the god damn best midfielders in the history, but you just can't be perfect everytime.

underrated post

>two goals = a whole decade
Fucking leafs everyone

muh stats

>granpa rivaldo
>granpa cafu
>clueless young dinho
>meme GK marcos
>kleberson
>denilson
>roque junior
>literally 3-5-2 in the final
>couldnt keep possession against germany and ronaldo had to carry with two goals

ronaldo carried alone a shit brazil to victory. messi would puke and cry while his fans blame rivaldo for being an old wanker.

2>>>>>>>>=1

most talented?

no answer is possible. maybe messi. but ronaldo was indeed spectacular, more than messi. and maradona didn't need to tie his shoelaces in the warm up to have a MOTM performance.

so it's a tough one

maradona

did it in multiple clubs,and won a WC with a worse team than messi has

but millennials will say messi

(You)

>2016.999
>some people still unironically thinking messi isn't the single greatest footballer or all time by a huge margin

living a lie every day m80s

Ronaldo didnt do shit in that final till Rivaldo woke up and Kahn gave him a free goal. quite an exaggeration to call that "carrying"

how can he do shit when his team had like 40% possession, and he had 3 physical center backs in front of him? he is a striker after all.

kahn rebound only happened because ronaldo won the ball from frings or jeremies, passed brilliantly to rivaldo who only had to shoot. the moron shot directly at kahn, and luckily ronaldo was there for the rebound.

2>1>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ronaldo=Won WC and one time runners-up(due to seizure attacks)
Maradona=Won WC with the Hand of God(aka Cheating)
Messi=*tumbleweeds flying about.jpg*

Where's Garrincha?

A FUCKING SVEN

Blame hyperthyroids
R9 still got back from 2 career-ending knee injuries and won the WC

Zidane is better than Iniesta but vastly inferior to R9

And besides based on this logic we could say Roque Junior was better than Maldini because he won the WC and the CL

>Maldini, Costacurta, Baresi, Scirea, Gentile etc.
>Not the best defenders of all time

>80's defenders might have not been as tactical as they are now
Actually they were more tactical
Modern defenders suck by comparison

Any defender post-Nesta has been average at best

Ronaldinho is better than all three

And Suarez is better than Ronaldinho

80s defenders could get away with all kinds of crazy shit. Watch interviews with defenders from the 80s and 90s, they talk about how they were basically allowed to punch opponents.

When I grew up Rivaldo was my idol

Cafu was a beast for years to come
Rivaldo went to shit after 2002 or so but in that WC he was great
Roberto Carlos was great

The rest were forgettable memes

>yfw Ronaldo-RC-Cafu-Rivaldo and a bunch of literally-who memes won the WC

He scored twice which is what matters

Millenial detected
Go back to TrollFootball

Ronaldinho is a clown
A bunch of freestyle street tricks and he fooled the world into thinking he was better than he was

He might be better than the roid midget sure but he's nowhere close to Maradona and Ronaldo

the only answer

>team achievements speak to the strength of individual players

I swear to God 99% of this website is literally mentally deficient

Maradona > Messi > Ronaldo
Ronaldo could have probably been the best if it wasn't for the exploding knees. But then again, Maradona even at his prime was already overweight and addicted to alcohol and cocaine so who knows. Only Messi reached his potential, and he isn't Maradona-tier.

>But then again, Maradona even at his prime was already overweight and addicted to alcohol and cocaine so who knows.

Imagine Maradona with a modern athlete's diet, no drugs, and less alcohol, playing against defenders who weren't allowed to murder him...

>he isn't Maradona-tier.

I agree, he's one tier higher.

cocaine enhances performance

That's exactly what I meant. It's equally "fault" of football management at the time and his own temperament, but it's unbelievable what he was capable of under such conditions. Easily twice the talent Messi has.
Maybe when you use once a week specifically for the sporting event, not when you have to do a line in the morning to cure a massive booze hangover and show up to training. Normal people would end up with heart attack or in coma after six months of such regimen,. Instead, Maradona performed like no one before or after him.
xD

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Cruyff
4. Pele
5. Di Stefano
6. Iniesta
7. Ronaldo

Messi obviously

Maradona was doped to the bones and everyone knows it.

Prime Messi>Prime Ronaldo>Maradroga

If you mean cocaine, long term regular use most certainly doesn't make you a better athlete. During his best years at Napoli, Maradona was already a heavy addict with daily habit. If you mean steroids and shit, it's pretty much the same these days except less noticeable and much more sophisticated. What do you think they fed Messi at La Masia? He's already physiologically burnt out at 30

Van Basten:

>"There is a big difference between 25 years ago and now, though.”
>"We had more space to play in, and the game today has become much more compressed."
>“We had an area of maybe 40 metres by 50 metres in which we could play; now it’s so tight it’s only half of that,” he explained. “Players have lost 20 metres of space and there might be 10 players between them and the penalty area when they get the ball."
>“You must have very good technique, be very clever to get through the defence, play quick one-twos. That is very, very difficult, and it’s the biggest change between then and now."

there goes your le 80s defending meme :^)

I don't have to. Ronaldo is obviously best footballer of them all.