What is the worst thing you have seen online?

What is the worst thing you have seen online?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d0a_1391115094
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there was a webm of a car wreck with a chick in it. her face had been about halfway peeled off and was kinda hanging there. she kept trying to play with it like she was trying to put it back on. for some reason, that fucked with me more than most things on here.
>i know thats a pretty common webm on here too.

Bump

I can handle humans being killed/murderd, but for some reason, a dog being thrown off a bridge just fucked me up for like 3 days. I felt so bad for it just panicking mid-air and splatting on the ground. Fucking want to throw whoever did it of the same bridge.

Thats nothing

Run the gauntlet and than come back here you little bitch

Topkek for da lulz ........check them !!! Andy sixx log shit......wwyd wite boi black person penis !!!

>than

same that shit pissed me off pretty badly tbh I probably know the gif you are talking about

>daisys destruction

Post daisy's destruction plz

This

When i watch this i hear a hooowwwwwwl then BORK when it hits the floor in my head

keks galore everytime

a nigger

omfg too soon

Vines

Truth, and checked

I remember that night. Fuckers kept saying if you saved the picture you'd die at night.

What happened user?

Some chick, super high on coke ran into a bridge support at like 90mph or something. Someone at crime scene apparently leaked photos, ended up on Sup Forums and threads of this shit for like 2 or 3 days.

>crime scene
I suppose it'd just be crash scene? I don't know, technically it is a crime.. right? I don't know, you know what I mean

The one at a Mexican rodeo where a horse gets disemboweled by a bull. The horse just runs circles around the ring while it's guts fall out. It's brutal. I felt for that horse.

Story?

video of kid gasping as he dies of starvation
liveleak.com/view?i=d0a_1391115094

nothin' a paper bag can't fix

You are sick this is way too soon

What is? Im confused please help user

What happened

Well, theres an image I won't soon forget.

file name