Does this make you think more of Kanye or less of Herzog?

Does this make you think more of Kanye or less of Herzog?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U
youtube.com/watch?v=yEyTe-QzyfQ
content.jwplatform.com/previews/37K7kTJv-DH8wQcDr
youtube.com/watch?v=roVYSPMs9Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs
youtube.com/watch?v=bl6EomECg2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's kino

Sup Forums BTFO

More of Herzog.

Poor Herzog does not even know where his shoes are

Clickbait

he didnt say that. oh wait hasnt herzog done voicew acting for family guy or some shit and his last film was bullshit

i liked them both all along

I don't think much of Herzog anyway tbpfhwy.

JUST

my main takeaway from that commentary is that he thought his name was "Kane" during the entire video.

Kanye is a living pleb filter, god bless him

FINGER

This. Can't wait for 2020.

>Kanye West literally has dog tits

Neither, because musicians don't direct their own music videos. Don't give this talentless nigger credit for someone else's work.

MY

herzog isn't a faggot who tries to impress other people with obscure "so cultured" taste.

ASS

Kanye directed a short film and showed it exclusively at cannes and the uber hipsters said it was absolutely brilliant, he believes modern artists should be good at many disciplines not just one, and he's fucking brilliant for even giving it a shot instead of letting someone else do the work so go fuck yourself

>this buttblasted bitch who could not be anymore jealous of Kim
hardy har

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

Best Kanye song incoming.

>I sure showed him

This.

Herzog was always one of the kings of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yEyTe-QzyfQ

Best music video based on a Kanye music video incoming.

4chans

how can a human being be this salty

she don't believe in shooting stars

Herzog makes good documentaries, his feature films that weren't made in the 70s are absolute shit.

My son my son is absolute kino

LOL CONFIRMED FAGGOT

So is it commonly agreed that kanye's production > kanye's rapping ?

yes

i will say it had a lot of charm especially in his earlier albums

>second verse on get em high

She looks like Monica Belluci from this angle

Finger in the ass while getting a BJ is GOAT though

>It's okay for women to not be le accepting

Easily. Kanye's rapping is nothing to ignore, but his production is what truly distinguishes him. His work has been crazy fucking influential since Blueprint.

Herzog did voice overs for Metalocalypse and The Boondocks.

Oh and listened to a man and his girlfriend get eaten by a bear.

He truly is based.

lol maybe she should go back to the dirty strip club he found her at if she has a problem with it

Don't tell me anyone actually likes this talentless, self-absorbed hack.

More of both.

>Don't tell me anyone actually likes this talentless, self-absorbed hack.

You haven't been on Sup Forums it seems

We're not talking about Zack Snyder.

Yeah, we're talking about Kanye, who has even less talent.

t. dcuck

I DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT

This is a really good observation that I'm gonna use from now on

"Joke's on you, you got to feel good while I got my finger covered in your shit"

Why would she be? Both of them turned being a fuck toy into a multi-million dollar career, but Kim did it as a millionaire socialite, Amber Rose started as a broke ass stripper and worked her way up.

Plus you know that every day she's in the headlines and every time she does a photo shoot Kanye must be furious. Imagine having a horrible breakup with someone and they use it to become a minor pop cultural icon. that'd be bad enough without Kanye's attitude.

i dont blame her for trolling the fuck out of him with every chance she can get. shes making sure that her name is intertwined with his forever, as long as she's famous he's never gonna stop obsessing about her or dropping subliminals.

Where can you buy one of those Kim k dolls for uhhhhh scientific purposes

at least post it family
content.jwplatform.com/previews/37K7kTJv-DH8wQcDr

>5:42
KAYNE?

>Admiting to everyone that your put your finger in Kanye's dirty asshole
I bet she even smelled it after that

>watching Jack Reacher
>suddenly Herzog

Kanye pls go

Are there actual people on this planet who don't think that Kanye West is a musical genius?
Why are those people so butthurt?
I can understand how some people might not like him but objectively you must recognize his genius.

Damn this niggar used to produce some alright shit.

Just Sup Forums and Sup Forums plebs from reddot

>that Jaden Smith expression on the baby

Another philosopher king is born.

he still does. didn't you listen to Yeezus?

choke yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=roVYSPMs9Ac

SONIC BOOM!

Kanye is actually really cute on the show. Nice dad/uncle, considerable high tolerance to his family's bullshit (Even Rob's)

herzog and adidas man you know they love it

this sounds terrible.

RIP OFF HACKJOB
SKKIRT

Is he a regular on KUWTK? I thought he didn't like participating

It REALLY makes me think about Kanye and Herzog.

He doesn't participate much but he doesn't really get away from the cameras.

He used to leave when they filmed in the first season he was in I think because he took some time getting used to it. But now he doesn't care.

He participates now, a lot actually.

He seems like a super chill dad/bro-in-law he only got mad at Scott I think.

good job on posting the worst track of TLOP!

Eric Andre fucked her

Half the industry already fucked her anyways

Source?

That's not both parts of Father Stretch My Hands. Or Waves.

>music video is more kino then multi-million dollar flicks
our youth is being wasted in this worst era of movies

get that faggy shit out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs

Haha just kidding I was trolling. Can you imagine?

>tfw your ex-gf outs you as a homo

>won't shut up about how people should be comfortable in their sexuality and not shamed for their sexua behavior
>jumps at the opportunity to publicly make fun of a man's sexual behavior

>still no taylor swift webms posted

shit thread

but she believe in shoes n cars

>Run DMC

Pt. 2 is the best Panda take out there cause it actually changes up and more importantly cuts the track time in half.

Less of Herzog.

People who try to intellectualise Kanye West are in the same vein as pretentious art critics who throw money at literal spastics who throw shit at a wall and pass it off as art.

All of the above are retarded.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs

What a bitch. Anal play is great even if you are a straight male.
Using fingers is also kinda tame too. It's not like he got pegged with a 15 inches horsecock dildo.

You really think Herzog gives a shit about what people think of his opinion on things. Dude literally thought West's name was "Kane."

I hope he takes Herzog up on the Rogue Film School thing, the room would explode with genius

>pretentious art critics who throw money at literal spastics who throw shit at a wall and pass it off as art
This never happens though, because it implies art critics have money to throw.

Also, the work that made Kanye such an undeniable force in music is the opposite of just throwing shit at a wall. His production work, while varying widely in style and influence, has always been undeniably precise and practiced.

Here's the thing about this: she's a bitter fucking bitch who has no incentive to not make up shit about Kanye. Why would anyone take this as truth, other than damaged tumblrinas who hate all men anyway?

I could put something similar on Twitter about my ex liking it when I shit in her mouth. Why would anyone take that as fact?

I hate this fucking website

Never used to be but now he's almost a main character this last season.

This is now a Kardashians tread. Who is the best Kard?

I don't listen to nigger music so I don't care. I like Herzog's films but I don't care about his opinions either. Doesn't he believe white crocodiles are the next step in human evolution or something?

>not Lost in the World

youtube.com/watch?v=bl6EomECg2Q

badbadnotgood version is pretty good aswell

kanye fanboy detected

blind items said kanye is gay and kim was his beard

They beard for each other, Kim even got caught with her gf of like eight years (Cournet Devine). They might even still be dating. She paid for all her expenses and shit for a long long time.

Also Kendall's gay and Rob is bi and was involved with a closeted dude for a long time (Who was the guy that actually was giving him money, not his senpai) so he stayed closeted too so if they got papped they'd be like 'just friends lol' and apparently that guy beat the shit out of him and contributed to his mental state.

Blind items say that Rob had an illegitimate kid too, but that's his 'nephew' (The son of the sister of the rich dude he was fucking) they're still in touch

The name of the rich dude escapes me.

The more I learn about Rob's life the more I pity him honestly

Getting pegged and sucked off or jacked off at the same time is exactly what gay people do in the bedroom. The only way getting pegged can't be gay is if you're fucking another woman in the process.

I might have just given myself a new fetish.