Hello fellow faggots

Hello fellow faggots.
I work with a freshly 19yo TURBO christian girl who is hot as hell. Ass is a solid 10. How to get around her bullshit religion (sex after marriage) and get in that sweet ass? Literal opposites here but still pretty flirtatious. Tryna get that 'anal is ok in gods eyes' cutie. Help me

go to church with her. let her "convert" you. you'll be in that ass in no time.

Considered this. Is even into 'converting the lost' but fuck me i CANNOT stand to be aroumd the hymn singing bitches

Leave her alone. There are other girls. Or go to church, get serious about religion, marry her, and have the freakiest marital sex you could imagine with a submissive waifu. that's what I did.

That being said when shes not a bible thumping prude shes pretty red pilled. Other than the obvious religious hurdles

Also comsidering this. Throw away my morales and beleifs for a pretty awesome stacked lil qt3.14 eho is untouched or more random whores.

My dubs demand replies and advice for bedding this marble assed goddess

>generalizing
>possibly do all that work for a prude that's only interested in missionary once a month
>doing all that just for a piece of ass

Just try to sway her with comedy, looks, intellect, money, and a good time. Perhaps then blood will rush to her vag, making her forget about her imaginary being. If so, smash. If not, bounce and move on.

if the ass is worth it then overcome it. if not then you a weak ass bitch.

Man i work with 5-7/10 sluts who will sloppily suck my cock raw. Theres just something about a girl who is too bashful to even say penis that i just want to corrupt and make my sheets wet.

I've been down this same road and there is no path that leads to sex unless you start going to church with her and drink the kool aid.

Nice advice virgin. Back to the trap thread with you

Fuck that. Economically speaking your cost to benefit ratio is in the red. In order to realistically try to do this, your overhead needs to be low. I wouldn't invest money into this venture-you might as well flush it for the same results. Now of you have a bunch of unused meal vouchers or family owns a restaurant, cinema, club ect. Then that's no overhead. This is an uphill battle. Just find a freshly graduated high school 18 y/o slut. McDonald's, skating and bam in the can. Profit.

yea... the ass can't be that good if you're not willing to relax for an hour in church in order to get it

Was it worth it? The booty i mean? Always imagine these girls as sexually repressed and wantimg to fit as much in in one session as possible

'An hour...'
Are you fucking retarded?

Irrelevant, retard. I don't care. Keep your perverted fetishes to yourself. Again, you fucking idiot, do what I say, or bounce. Not worth doing all that work only for it not to work out.

You fuckers are desperate, stupid, and gullible. No wonder women find it easy to use men like meal tickets, and divorce your ass and make false reports via the police, ruining your dumb ass life.

If you convert to any religion and marry just for some pussy, you're a weak minded, gullible, easily controlled moron.

Sadly it never happened for me. I don't drink the kool aid. Sometimes I regret it because she was this cute redhead and I knew she was really into me. Definitely wife material.

Lol not gonna do any of that and fuck your advice. Never said i was gonma waste time momey in this venture. Just wanted advice or to k ow it was possible. I get pussy, just always wanted to make a virgin bible thumper suck my dick. Fuck out my thread bitch

To expound upon my post... Set the bar low and avoid disappointment. Thick chicks give the best head because they are hungry.

You're wasting you're time. If you fuck her you will get bored with her fast and want to go back to sluts. Keep fucking sluts until you get exhausted with it.

>Lol not gonna do any of tha

If not, you're a retard.

>I get pussy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>, just always wanted to make a virgin bible thumper suck my dick.

Cringe

>Fuck out my thread bitch

Umadbro?

I'm out.

Sage.

tips fedora

>"ouch" my nerve.
... You obviously hit a nerve with this one.

Already over sluts. Have done everytging under the sun with bitches. Looking for a new taboo. And corrupting untouched jesus freaks is stuck in my fucking head

>That being said when shes not a bible thumping prude shes pretty red pilled.
>red pilled

>tips fedora

>samefag
or
>dick riding this hard

>take my shit advice or ill cringe
I remeber my first green txt too
>nothing of value lost

Become Catholic and get a bj from a priest.

>agree with me or samefag
Just get out

you would already be in that ass if she wanted you

Gobble-gobble you fucking Mongoloid. I'll Make your mascara run.

Ok other than the fucking obvious religious apect
>sluts turn me down so you must be doing it wrong

I should have done it.

Cry little baby cry....Waaaaaaaaa,Waaaaaaaaa. It's not my fault when you were 11 years old- the neighbor dude and his mentally retarded son played tummy-sticks then spit-roasted you. Seek therapy.

Yea. You should have. Enjoy regret

>trying this hard to get a rise out of strangers
Its ok, one day your uncle will kiss you during and you can boast aboit how you finally nailed that 10/10

I hope he slips me the tongue.

Look at me everybody I can green-text! I'm so cool.

Dubs confirm youre a faggot.
Just leave

You either convert and probably marry her have a descent non degenerate life, or you can stay in Sup Forums tipping your Fedora watching anime, cock threads, cuck threads, traps, and my little pony.
also fighting on Sup Forums it is your choice.
Sup Forums will always be here faggot.

Yeah, I'm a fag! My life's dream. Thank you! Come on over and suck my faggy shit-dick. Oooh, I'm hard... I even see a little pre-cum...

Yeah! I'll be just like this guy...