Need senior prank ideas boys. I'm willing to do anything "edgy" as long as it doesn't get me in legal trouble

Need senior prank ideas boys. I'm willing to do anything "edgy" as long as it doesn't get me in legal trouble.

You know the prank where you release two pigs in the school labeled 1 and 3. And they look for 2.
Do that, only instead of releasing pigs, shoot up the school

Thats a good idea but the only question is: is OP white enough to pull it off?

Put up "Whites Only" and "Colored Only" signs at the drinking fountains and restrooms.

My freshman year, the seniors put synthetic skunk spray all over the freshman hallway. It was a good one.

get a group of people with empty mayonnaise jars and fill it up with vanilla pudding
dress up as winnie the pooh
eat pudding with hand
whenever a offical or teacher asks you anything say "oh bother"

kek

fill gas cans with water and pour over yourself screaming ALLAH SNAKBAR as you try to light a match

Cum in the principals daughter then leave the state

This

release chickens into the lunchroom

we used to pull a lot of little pranks throughout highschool that were harmless, but lot's of fun. tie a piece of fishing line to a locker, and then walk to the other side of the hall and just hold the spool on a pencil. watch dozens of people get tangled up before they realize what the hell is going on.

stage a fake fight with stage blood and squibs. Look like you are going all out
>protip: don't use the word kill in the words you shout out and you should be okay.

Unfortunately no one in my entire school uses lockers. Everyone just carries their shit everywhere cause our lockers suck ass

Throw a mattress in the pool. It swells and starts to weigh several hundred pounds, usually takes a crane to take it out.

i knew someone that released rats bought from a pet store in the middle of class. they didnt tell anyone so they didnt get the blame..

Axe. Bottles and bottles of axe. If you aren't an amerifag, axe is a deodorant spray that chokes the fucking life out of anyone within a 100m radius. Super distinct smell. Just take a dozen or two bottles of it, spray it into a room and make the occupant cry. Though, I'm not sure how long the scent will remain- people used it 24/7 in my high school locker room so I never had the chance to find out how long it took to dissipate.

If you can find a cow somehow, lead it onto the school grounds and lead it up the stairs to some second floor. Cows can walk up stairs, but not down stairs. Usually takes a crane to get them out

Stick something up your ass and then tell everyone. You'll be legend

actually did this, was hilarious.

Can you get prawn heads? Get the shell and shove them in places hard to find. They don't do much at first but after a few weeks people will tear their minds out. That or make a cake with cum in it

no one said you have to used them... another thing we used to do was just get a group of friends in our main building to walk REALLY slowly in a line and block everyone from getting anywhere. it becomes mayhem. again, nothing bad just fun little shit.

throw a mattress in the pool
you need a crane to get it out

Use codeine to drug seagulls/squirrels into passing out, put them in a bag and release them inside school, it takes 3-4 hours for them to wake up, depending on how much codeine they consume, I used bread soaked in cough syrup for mine, but it doesn't matter as long as they eat it.

literally just shoot up the school

Throw a pool into a mattress, it takes a crane to get it out

No, throw a crane in the pool. It swells and starts to weigh several hundred pounds, usually takes a mattress to get it out.

throw a crane into a matress, it takes a pool to get it out, watch them go crazy looking for number 2

Buy stink bombs.

Shit all over the girls bathroom, push shit through the holes in their lockers in the gym changing room. You asked for edgy, I'm delivaring, with a dash of perverted on the side.

or actual bombs

Rolling Winnie the pooh

Take a bunch of spray cans of whipped cream and let them sit in a warm place for 3-5 weeks. Spray a whole can in each room you want to stink up. Or do the same with eggs and just crack 3 per room it will also stink. Another one is to put up blow to dolls everywhere. Another one is to go and buy or collect at least 1,000 stink bugs and then after they bread and you have like 10,000 release them in the school. Or just as a "fuck you" to the school if they have a vending machine put in a code that makes the food free.