/asean/

All day, all night, we are united in diversity.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491227120974.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490915789401.webm
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/nov/21/malaysia-workers-speak-of-their-despair-samsung-only-knows-how-to-take
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491076146120.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_ambeng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491227120974.webm

KILL ME NOW
with cyanide and acid and alkali and cancer and drug

First for genocide non pribumi

I am sick for you guys because every time I open Sup Forums and it's about Philippines there all are tagalog slum pagpag comments or post. I'm Tagalog guy and fortunately for us, there are "very few" non poor tagalogs in which happen when fucked up opening bar and nightclub business 30 years ago. Since then we lived with that worst reputation in which we generate large tourism income. However, I've found that Tagalog Lands is more than just sexual fantasy land for the perv. We might seem stubborn and arrogance, compare to our neighbor, but we always learn about what happen to the world. Tagalog women who also working abroad are also marked by your standard as "whore". And I've seen it right in my face. You don't want to have your mother been called as a hooker as well right? And one thing for the Tagalogs, they work hard, they are creative and professional. As a Tagalog guy I've accepted their extraordinary skills. I hope one day you would have more respect for them or Tagalog society soon.
Please stop bullying tagalogs

/asean/, if I was MKL, what is your favorite anime whose theme songs are performed by Mami Kawada?

That was his problem. He hated America so much that he couldn't help but put his personal biases on everything he wrote, even if it would mean inaccuracies. Some of his writings were actually true (like how America "brainwashed" us into thinking that they were the good guys), while others were flat-out lies (like the aforementioned Rizal thing).

Ketujuh x buat my waifu

I'll stop talking about anime and singers unless necessary, I promise.

Shakugan no Shana, obviously.

imagine living in malaysia and not being able to get a qt gf

Nah, I prefer Anri Okita.

BIG BOY SEASON IN THE SUMMER SON

HOES AT THE BEACH WITH A SKINNY ASS FOOL GET U A REAL MAN

SKINNY BOIS FINNA FAIL AT PUSHIN A LAWNMOWER

BIG BOIS LAYIN THE TOP SOIL

U AT THE BEACH WITH SOME SKINNY ASS FOOL

Y U CHEATIN YO SELF?

HHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>not Ai Uehara

I am sick for you guys because every time I open Sup Forums and it's about Philippines there all are bisayan slum pagpag comments or post. I'm bisayan guy and fortunately for us, there are "very few" non poor bisayans in which happen when fucked up opening bar and nightclub business 30 years ago. Since then we lived with that worst reputation in which we generate large tourism income. However, I've found that bisayan Lands is more than just sexual fantasy land for the perv. We might seem stubborn and arrogance, compare to our neighbor, but we always learn about what happen to the world. Bisayan women who also working abroad are also marked by your standard as "whore". And I've seen it right in my face. You don't want to have your mother been called as a hooker as well right? And one thing for the bisayan they work hard, they are creative and professional. As a bisayan guy I've accepted their extraordinary skills. I hope one day you would have more respect for them or bisayans society soon.
Please stop bullying bisayans

everyday the same

I don't disagree nor agree on that part since Americans did do some shit here

But I like reading his Marcos exposés

I am sick for you guys because every time I open Sup Forums and it's about China there all are anti-Chinese comments or post. I'm Chinese guy and fortunately for us, there are "very few" non poor chinks in which happen when fucked up opening bar and nightclub business and it does happen sometimes. Since then we lived with that worst reputation in which we generate large tourism income. However, I've found that Chinese Lands is more than just sexual fantasy land for the perv. We might seem stubborn and arrogance, compare to our neighbor, but we always learn about what happen to the world. Chinese women who also working abroad are also marked by your standard as "whore". And I've seen it right in my face. You don't want to have your mother been called as a hooker as well right? And one thing for the Chinese, they work hard, they are creative and professional. As a Chinese guy I've accepted their extraordinary skills. I hope one day you would have more respect for them or Chinese society soon.

When I was in elementary school, my teacher told me that Philippines national language is Tagalog, not Bisaya.

I legit didn't know we had that

Tho not surprised its in Cebu
I've been hearing about Baguio being the next sextourist spot as well as Davao

Technically true, Filipino is just a standardized/formalized register of Tagalog.

Usually I think what people think as the "sex capital" here is either Malate or Angeles.

Was he angry about it?
Kek

i wonder how that turned out
look at us

I am sick for you guys because every time I open Sup Forums and it's about Korea there all are anti-Korean comments or post. I'm Korean guy and fortunately for us, there are "very few" non poor chinks in which happen when fucked up opening bar and nightclub business a long time ago. Since then we lived with that worst reputation in which we generate large tourism income. However, I've found that Korean Lands is more than just sexual fantasy land for the perv. We might seem stubborn and arrogance, compare to our neighbor, but we always learn about what happen to the world. Korean women who also working abroad are also marked by your standard as "whore". And I've seen it right in my face. You don't want to have your mother been called as a hooker as well right? And one thing for the Koreans, they work hard, they are creative and professional. As a Korean guy I've accepted their extraordinary skills. I hope one day you would have more respect for them or Korean society soon.

Its has been closed down and raided so much

I think its moving now to Davao or Baguio and cebu

What's with /asean/ issues towards South Korea I wonder (entertainment aside)?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490915789401.webm

y u hurt me Sup Forums

Nope, I pass by Malate often and if anything, new clubs are popping up there. Unless you're referring to Angeles?

Issues? ASEAN nations generally love Korea, I mean we eat up Hallyu stuff all the time, and we also think of them as generous benefactors.

They're racist motherfucker.

I'm glad its probably the last thing that's keeping this country dignified

Tho language is not ethnicity

And it caused so much salt for illiterate tribes

>pass by Malate
>pass
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pass""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>ASEAN nations generally love Korea, I mean we eat up Hallyu stuff all the time, and we also think of them as generous benefactors.
I mean whenever a South Korean user shows up in /asean/ sometimes I almost always see negative reactions by other /asean/ons whenever he posts.

Malate is actually the worst
Its a cycle of police raids and new bar opening up pretending they are massage parlors and KTV bars
Also the police love to arrest foreigners
Also the atienza vs lim mayors both closed and opened it that it lost its shine

I thought you live in Batangas?

K-Poop was a mistake.

Excellent deduction, Sherlock!

That's why I said they are the next one
Angeles is so used up already and manila is too chaotic

Batangas is my home province and I'm there every weekend but I study in Manila.

>Excellent deduction, Sherlock!
Yes but I wondered why /asean/ons here usually always react negatively to the South Korean user's posts.

I don't like coreANOs

Because that they are always be the inferior brother of the Best Korea and will never ever surpass them.

Also the cost

Whores are cheaper in the provinces + they have resorts

Samsung is an evil organisation oppressing poor indians.
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/nov/21/malaysia-workers-speak-of-their-despair-samsung-only-knows-how-to-take
>Migrant workers outside Samsung’s Port Klang factory have spoken of their misery, reporting punishing overtime, confiscated passports and huge debt

What about the murder of Kim Jong-nam?

That said if he was the leader of North Korea in place of Kim Jong-un maybe he would bring economic and social reforms much like Deng Xiaoping.

It seems like selective rage.
They were instances when they were good like WW2 and bad during the Phil-am war
You just have to look at instance by isntance

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491076146120.webm

that's me wearing the spec

apologise

Good night, CHINKSEAN
It's time to listen ASMR & get some sleep.

Lost something very precious.

That is North not South.
If they want to act like a rabid dog and bite the hands that feed them then they are on their own next time there is a famine.
Doubt the guy is of any use since he is just a party addict gambling in Macau, if anything he is probably China's puppet to gain more influence over norks hence the murder.
For what?

What is it?

Your anus virginity?

Constantino was never like that, he hated America always, no matter what they did. I think it may have to do with the fact that he was a Soviet sympathizer and very likely a commie.

A bisaya for sure stole it
Its cultural for them

Damn son

Do Javanese user here like Nasi Ambeng?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_ambeng

I tried it once and it taste horrible. Looks/Tastes like something that only a poor peasant would eat. It's popular with (May Allah forgive me saying this), Johorean and Selangorian.

Don't get me wrong, I like other Javanese cuisine, but this is just a no-no for me.

i like nasi ahbeng though

Is he in britbongistan?

Seriously, this is the very first time I ever heard about that dish.

And no. Don't steal that, okay.

wah punya boss,comel kan

The keturunan jawa might probably claim them. Because they're WE WUZ JAVA AND SHIT

My mom was a Javanese, she cooked all sort of Javanese food and I like most of them. But I never heard of this thing. I personally prefer nasi uduk or nasi goreng for my breakfast.

We're not stealing anything. Only Javanese descents here sell them.

See I think that's just made up 'traditional food' for marketing only.

I went to Indon and see what Indon really is. Apparently, all the shit they say about us stealing their culture and shit was just to mask the feelings about they themselves have about the counterfeit products that the only difference is the fucking text on the fucking logo. What the fuck indog?

Not saying it for constantino but for you.
His anti americnes is strong

But his criticism of Marcos was on point
Makes me think the reason why he often gets associated with commies

>flag
sasuga indopedo-kun

>Yellow teeth
is she half british?

I think it's a version of Javanese nasi campur (nasi remes) because you can mix any lauk with the nasi but the lauk is usually of Javanese recipe (tempe, serunding kelapa, ikan masin, kacang goreng, mee goreng, daging masak kicap, kangkung etc)

why do you guys fawn over female man-children?

>~~~uuuuguuuu kawaiiii XD

What kind of Nasi Goreng? We have Nasi Goreng Biasa, Nasi Goreng Kampung, Nasi Goreng Cina, Nasi Goreng Pattaya, Nasi Goreng Thai, Nasi Goreng USA, Nasi Goreng Belacan, Nasi Goreng Cili Padi, Nasi Goreng Petai, Nasi Goreng Paprik, Nasi Goreng Ladna, Nasi Goreng Tom Yam, Nasi Goreng Ayam/Daging etc

My go to breakfast at a warung is Nasi/Meehoon Goreng, fried egg, bergedil, sambal and Nescafe O Ais.

hier kommt die Sonne

did you eat breakfast after or before you hunt chinks?

I am chink

I like her, she is like my never-destined-to-be-with highschool gf

well, bad news for you

there's no such thing as she's the one
talk to more girls and one of them will be Your the one

und wird nie vom Himmel fallen

stop appropriating my language and culture

April fools!

i am fucked, seriously fucked. i fap to every cute girl i met then i cant talk to them properly later

thanks,you too

Ich will das ihr mir glaubt

you should stop fapping, instead do activities/hobbies, go rock climbing, bowling, etc. Girls like people who has a life.

Wenn sie aus den Fäusten bricht,legt sich heiss auf dein Gesicht,legt sich schmerzend auf die Brust,das Gleichgewicht wird zum Verlusst

Are you addicted to german wieners now or something?

I have hobbies but in this era,unless we post a picture of ourselves doing something online,we don't have lives and I'm not the type to take pictures or telling anyone what I'm doing

i love learning new things
everyday there's something new

there's no such thing as that
It's all in your mind

I can relate to german,our local island dialect makes us sound angry to outsiders

so what you are trying to say is your island dialect sounds like indian talking to each other?

maybe
no bully

what bully

none right now
the power to bully is in your hands

>indian talking to each other
it takes one to know one

It's kind of weird, but my family seems to be the only ones here who don't buy into the Hallyu stuff. Like if sales girl tells my mum "this one latest from Korea you know?" She'll 360 degrees and moonwalk out of there. I don't much like their language either. Always sounds like they're chewing and talking.

Versteht ihr mich?

Vernachlassigbar

i like Korean girl but not Korean man

Reminder

Also check em

>"He has defended the fatherland till death;we present to him,the iron cross"

>"I'd rather shoot this ammo than carry it around"

>"Volks squad,we going now"

>"Heay panzer"

>"MG42 crew here"

>"Faster,full power,klaus"

that's the only german I know

here's another one
>ich will deine Mutter ficken

I don't like that they're too plastic. Their food is too much spice. Truly I was cursed to be born in this region where I have to tell every hawker at least three times "no I do not want any fucking chilli with that"