What are some racist things to call white people?

What are some racist things to call white people?

Also, whitey hate thread.

Post more fights like this as well

>Cracker
>Honkey
>White devil

Those are the main ones anyway

master

/thread

Those fucking crackers man. If they did not exist we be building huts on mars by now.

haha fuck you nigger

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Employed

How about stinky nigger? Oh wait that's black people nvm

Educated

Nowadays?
Racist

snow niggers

>Highly accredited
That always gets them.

Sir

bird's poop

Master Race

lel

When I got jumped by 5 niggers trying to steal my wallet, they called me "White Bread".

So,
>White Bread

I got 20 stitches, but those dirty fucking niggers did not get my wallet.

Did you dish some damage back to them?

Fucking whiteboys can't even satisfy their own women kek

White Bread is actually rather tame.
for us white people, Trailer Trash is the equivalent of calling a black guy a nigger.

Wait until Asians stop dating them

White people don't get offended by racist insults

Stupid fucking niggers

Sadly, no.

It happened so quick. Got a sucker punch from the side, a kick to the head, then the little bastards ran.

it was 5vs1. I was just trying to not get my ass kicked too bad.

Lmao fuck niggers you goddamned jiggaboos. Fuckin' spooks get back to your trees.

Too bad. Would have been nice if you'd managed to kill a few of them. Niggers are garbage.

I can almost guarantee none of those pieces of shit are still alive. When you live like that, you don't last long.

Like the Daddyofive

Unfortunately the nasty fucking things breed like cockroaches

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. -THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION.
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION. --

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION.
THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWISH GAYS / JIDF / AND "NORMAL" GAYS. - IT'S TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE TRUE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS THE (((CHOSEN PEOPLE))) ARE MANIPULATING EVERY ASPECT IN YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE SELFISH GREEDY AND DESTRUCTIVE TO ANY NATION!!!!
after this post suddenly the thread doesn't get much replies, it always happens when I expose (((them)))..

>Cracker

Cracker is my favorite.

Diabetes or fat fuck, anything heart problem and fast food meat sweating grease pig is good

White honkey nigger

Master

Recessives, struggle genes, cave dwellers

Warden