I plan on killing myself February 11th 2018. I'm going to buy a .45 caliber handgun and shoot myself in the heart...

I plan on killing myself February 11th 2018. I'm going to buy a .45 caliber handgun and shoot myself in the heart. I'm hoping the whole pineal gland/dmt trip thing is true. So I don't want to damage my brain.

Anyone else set a date for themselves?

no

yer i em goieng 2 kill myeself apriel first ec d xdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why wait?

Lol why the heart?

it's not true. you will shoot, you will hurt, you will die.
side note: dont

I was thinking about doing it on a holiday. Maybe Valentine's Day. Not because I'm lonely but because it would be more dramatic that way.

just smoke the dmt now and decide if you still want to shoot after

OP, its going to hurt like fucking hell.
Go for the brain. Or better yet, dont do it at all.

Basically I gave myself a cut off date. If I don't find anything worth the effort in a year I call it quits.

I don't want to mess up my nervous system and the heart will be painful but quick enough with no chance of resuscitation.

And if you go through with it DONT MISS you risk becoming a vegetable the rest of your life and eating through a straw

why not just go in to the woods and hang your self? best ejaculation of your life and you die doing it!

I think I'm just a self inflicted gun shot kind of fellow.

it wouldn't be easier to kill yourself like my nigga from "good morning Vietnam" just a belt arround your neck.
That should do the trick and it will be lot less painfull that a gunshot to the chest.
this might be bait, but anyways, when you are dealing with guns there is a big chance of not killing yourself and getting crippled for life.
I read the history of a guy who did the same thing but the bullet didn't touch his heart but it went throught his spinal cord, didn't died but he was quadriplegic for about 6 years until he died

could you maybe kys on the 12th instead? the 11th is my birthday

>shooting yourself
At least pick a non-painful way in case you fuck it up
Off myself around age 70 if I make it there

It's already in my calendar, sorry.

March 27, 2027.

Screen capped and dated, I'll be back in a year boiis

Well I suppose there are plenty of chemicals and drugs I could use but as I mentioned I want my pineal gland to do it's thing. Preferably without a cocktail of lethal drugs inhibiting or affecting it.

Please dont kill yourself on my birthday dude. Off yourself the day before or after.

Not on my birthday, please OP.

Whatever floats your boat
Have a good time in the afterlife, if there is one

Livestream it OP pls

I really am sorry. It's just that I promised myself 1 year to the date and I keep my promises.

What the hell science fiction did you read that makes this seem like a good idea. All you're going to experience is burning pain and regret as you go into shock and your brain suffocates from lack of blood.

lol you really are a faggot. youre not going to do it you attention whoring nigger.

Lots of birthdays in the house. Bullets are for brains. If you wanna blow out your heart just date someone and give it a few years.

As a guy who survived shooting himself in the chest seven years ago, don't do it.

GUNS HURT. Bro, they hurt bad. They hurt so goddamn bad I spent six and a half of the past seven years trying so hard to forget that pain with anything I could, until a breakthrough finally happened. I have 18 bullet fragments from a 556 JHP lodged in me, and if you think I don't feel them every day, you're gravely mistaken.

Don't do guns, m8.

Kill some bad niggers before doing it.

Sorry this is going to be a private affair. Everyone should have the opportunity to crawl under their proverbial porch when the time comes. If they so choose.

k

You're a terrible person for even thinking of killing yourself. Just dont even think of doing it cunt. My birthday is sacred.

COULD'VE USED THOSE TRIPS IN THE MONEY THREAD NIGGER

> guy who survived shooting himself in the chest
> guy who survived shooting himself in the chest

Alright this shit turned into a thread about my bullshit. I asked if anyone else set a date. Chime in faggots

Glad my life has done somebody some good, apparently.

May 2nd, 2017

I'm going to wake up at 5 am, be into work by 6:45, and work an average day and thank God for every day I have in this world

And maybe some day I'll find a loyal woman to marry and have some kids

I dunno I'll take it a day at a time and you should too OP

This guy gets it.

Yeah i heard about that guy too. He seemed to regret trying suicide.

nah, nobody else is rhat retarded. either kill yourself or shut the fuck up.

Only faggots kill themselves you fucking faggot

Ok OP here. I work early. I should be getting to bed. I hope everyone reading this enjoys their own personal pursuit of happiness, and furthermore I truly hope you all catch that bastard. I do. Catch happiness by the scruff of the fucking neck and don't let go. You don't catch hikm twice.

Ya know, it's possible to have happieness, lose it, and find it again. You just have to put some actual fucking effort into it. Killing yourself is not a fucking option. You're a fucking pussy if you do it.

dont shoot yourself, you'll fuck up firearm death statistics and only make the gungrabbers right

why the fuck go to work if you're going to kill yourself?