What is the absolute greatest emo album of all time?

What is the absolute greatest emo album of all time?

Not what you posted. Imo American football debut album desu

that or this

all good choices, diary is probably my favorite though

This

Angel Hair's Pregnant witth the Senior Class

I can't stand the vocals. Instrumentally it's decent-good though.

Masked Dancers or Just Got Back, obviously

Honorable mentions to Burritos, Power of Failing, Diary and How it Feels to be Something on

A strong case can be made for this, imo

This album is just pop punk, and not particularly interesting pop punk.

jofo or gtfo

Emo is gay

Been listening to this album at least every other day for the past couple of weeks and it's still just as good as the first time.

One of these or 24 Hour Revenge Therapy.

it's this then a pretty big power gap 2bh, then pic related is my choice for #2, or

I don't know, but I bet it's something that came out pre-1996.

Also, 30 Degrees Everywhere and Horse Latitudes mop the fucking floor with anything The Promise Ring did later in their career.

all of the DC/early emo stuff is really good but not many of the bands even have an album.. Rites of Spring is probably the best. Everything else is just 7"s and compilations like Moss Icon or Native Nod.

Anyone who thinks How it Feels isn't the best SDRE album haven't actually listened to it

it's better but it's not even emo

no marie

it's mineral

this

underrated as fuck album. it's fantastic

yeah but Guy was better at whining imo

Are you guys even trying?

Came here to post this

these are the most acceptable answers

great answers

this is by far my least favorite contrarian music meme right next to "fear of music is better than remain in light". both diary and LP2 are miles better than the bland radio rock album you posted.

it's not that contrarian at all.. it's fine if you prefer Diary but LP2 is hot garbage compared to How It Feels. it sounds like proggy 90s rock like Hum way more than "radio rock."

>sounding like hum is a bad thing

wait i misread that post, i thought you were saying LP2 sounded like hum

ye, I'm saying How It Feels isn't emo at all which is probably why you don't like it more than the first two albums.