Seriously though did he have a stoke or something he is always making this stupid ass face

Seriously though did he have a stoke or something he is always making this stupid ass face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUOo4oX4xCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stupid

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this, his show is literally just an hour straight of this retarded caveman staring into the camera

That is his smug "i cant believe how stupid the person i am talking to" look is

Not really, he makes the retarded face no matter who he is talking to, only time it changes is when he smiles or laughs

youtu.be/oUOo4oX4xCs

Pretty much

oh boy I wonder who is behind this post

comrades please like and share this on social media to get the word out as we fight the evil fascist Drumpf!

George Soros

better than fake news on CNN anyday pleb.

Get an IQ then come back and post, mine is 170

Damn son. That's retarded.

I think it's him trying to comprehend what the person is saying and fully understand what they mean by it. So he can argue with them on something they said

Who said anything about CNN faggot I'm talking about Cucker Carlsons stroke face

Its the look of disbelief that someone with a liberalism ideology would even say that

>mfw liberals don't know what it looks like to actually listen

This has nothing to do with conservatives or liberals you sheep, feel free to post Wolf Blitzers stupid face if it makes you feel better

MFW you're a tryhard conservative who can't take even the slightest lighthearted criticism of another conservative

The assmad is real. Sorry you haven't managed to cuck the tuck yet

but i mean he makes more money in a month doing it then any of us make in a year

did you save the whole set OP?
because that would be retarded

I'm seriously concerned for Cuckers mental health, we should have a neurologist look at him to see if he is even capable of making other expressions

I actually like a lot of what he says, and i consider myself right-leaning. But this is just poking fun at the confused caveman face he constantly makes, and you're angry about it.

That is the face of someone actually thinking about what he is hearing.

He doesn't need to make any other expression, silly

I'm somad you can't even fathom breh

>someecards