ITT we post the girls whose panties we've stolen/sniffed

ITT we post the girls whose panties we've stolen/sniffed
Bonus if you include pic of their panties

Feel free to post the story as well

wish i had the pics of my sisters panties, used to have her nudes from her phone too
deleted them a few years back

**whips dick out**

Stole girl on the left's panties from her suitcase

Took hers from her laundry bag and sniffed them in the bathroom while she was away temporarily

Did they smell like chicken?

no watermelon

Nah they smelled like pussssy

Fixing washing machine at rental property. Find hot tenants pantries in there. Put them back and finish fixing because I'm not a sick fuck.

left here. found nice thong

all thongs

left again, it was my roomate's gf. Found it under his bed looking for something else and probably edged for half an hour before I came with the thong in my mouth thinking about the times I saw her ass in panties walking in the room. It was so damp afterwards from my saliva I had to use her hairdryer, wish i tried keeping it

Girl on the right. Went into her dorm room when it was unlocked and jacked off into a dirty pair while on her bed

You realize that she could've worn those after being freshly fucked by her BF. Which means you were licking up the spooge from her underwear even if it was dry/not visible. Better pray he doesn't have any STDs user.

sisters friend that stayed with us for a while.

friends sisters friend.

nah this was a while ago and im clean

moar pics of her

Somme STDs are asymptomatic. Anyways what would you do/feel if you started getting strange STD symtoms a while after you licked them??? KEK