youtube.com/watch?v=wZ58WxM8uog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Jamal

Flag
Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ58WxM8uog

No, I am an atheist. I have friend who is tho

>Swedish user with a Kang Adolphus pic
I gather you're one of the wh*te Christian minorities; Swedish culture is Muslim and don't you forget it, Christian pig!

1. Flag
2. I don't confess any abrahamic religion, so technically I am.

Flag
Yes, Varg told me to stop believing in desert religions.

Yes.

1.flag
2. no i wont get a jewish gf being a pagan

1. see name
2. same

oh man, i miss being 15

Yes, I miss this too.

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

you're not a smart 17 y/o then

arg
iberian native religion was removed by romans and we in turn removed the local amerindian religion and forgot to document it

I have no pagan roots to adhere too

1. Last pagan country in Europe
2. My ancestors were

:))))

What about you?
I hope you're pagan

no, worshiping sneks is too much of a bother

>no, worshiping sneks is too much of a bother

oh I guess I gotta post a Christian ruler too or something

You're not convincing much as an apologist.

Im nothing

2. No cuz pagans are retards

>peter I
>ruler
nice meme t b h

>Petar I Petrović-Njegoš (Serbian Cyrillic: Пeтap I Пeтpoвић Њeгoш; 1748–31 October 1830) was the ruler of the Prince-Bishopric of Montenegro

>quoting clueless wikipedia authors instead of proper historians
montenegrini, you truly never fail to amuse other balkanites

>You're not convincing much as an apologist.
>much

You mean many? Our world is a sorry state, and we have 3 main problems: Lack of national identity, breakup of nuclear family, and Jewish control of Christian countries. All of them can only be fixed by more Christianity. It's just that simple.

people will always search for something "beyond" what's apparent

t. expert

No, I mean much. I tried to be polite, but if you prefer honesty, you're not convincing at all.

Also, The Lord interests you only as a political tool; had satanism proven to be better, you'd immediately start to praise Satan. You're a walking disgrace for every truly religious person.

1. flag
2. religions make god(s) out to be anthropomorphic and care about human inventions like morality, not to mention removing that aspect often results in either shitty philosophy and/or a shit political system (save for bits of sharia law), so i'm agnostic

You have no idea what you are talking about, this is not Christian theology at all. Doubting God is not a mortal sin, the apostles doubted too.

You really need to grow up. Read a few books, starting with the Bible.

>"wikipedia is wrong"
>give no reasons
wew lad

I'm talking about a private, intimate relation with some transcendent being. In your case this relation is called love. A God-loving person would never be anitsemitic to begin with. You know (?) the letter, but obviously not the spirit.

Also Bible itself warns before reading it privately, as it states that there are complicated matters in it, hard to explain. You're pretending to be Christian, but you don't know jack shit about it.

His name is Kristian.

1. flag
2. atheist really but culturally pagan

Flag
No, but i like the mythos, and i think it's cool my ancestral beliefs were the inspiration for a lot of Tolkien's stuff.

Same

>A God-loving person would never be anitsemitic to begin with.

You are a clueless kid, you're 100% underaged. Please just read the Bible. Jews (Pharisees) have lost their salvation because they rejected Jesus. Jesus called them the spawn of Satan. Jews crucified Jesus.

Jews and Muslims are hateful, you cannot love what is hateful. Only Christians are loving, you can only love Christians. Getting Jews and Muslims out of Europe and out of Christian countries - this is the only truly Christian thing to do.

>Also Bible itself warns before reading it privately, as it states that there are complicated matters in it, hard to explain.

That's called a preface, and it's not part of the Bible. [spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm not a Protestant to succumb to sola scriptura. Also I'm to busy reading Kojiki right now, at least it is a well written epic. The language of the Bible is horrible.

Also, 2 P 3:16 is not a preface.

>2 P 3:16

Peter just says not to take the teachings of Christ lighty - which ironically you do, but it does nothing to mitigate the part about the Jews.

>reading Kojiki right now, at least it is a well written epic

Lmao, that's a literal history fairytale, and it's repetitive and boring, and you can toss half of the book. Comparing it to the holy Bible, is a joke. Like I said, you will change your views once you stop being underaged.

>Also I'm to busy reading Kojiki right now
weebs are disgusting