What are Polish people like in your country?

What are Polish people like in your country?

1. England
2. Great. There's over a million Poles in the UK, and they're mostly hard working, kind and they integrate well into British life. I'm sad we're leaving the EU. I'm happy accepting more Poles into the UK. Romanians, Baltics and Bulgarians are cool too.

white trash mostly

we dont have em

look at mirror, u will see trash

Diaspora spotted.

>white

just trash

No a lot of English love the Polish, they see them as a massive step up from pakis or nigerians

I am a Greek

I'm from the only polish family here, so I don't have much data, but I'd say we're pretty reserved

kill yourself and go back you fucking pathetic slavscum

back to /britpol/ you go Wyslavdesvzzlew

I know*

Slavs are niggers without the black skin, there's a reason why their countries are so violent and poor

They are great in Germany aswell.
Very hardworking and well behaved.
Second generation Poles are indistinguishable from Germans

I wish we had assimilated all the Poles when we had the chance

where do you live?

vegetawhatdoesthescoutersayabouthisdiasporalevel

After a generation or two Polish just blend in to the background and assimilate. Disregarding skin colour, Indians usually do too. Pakis on the otherhand.

Why do poles act so arrogant and bash the EU yet leach off their money because they're poor as shit

>leach off their money be
germany profits behind everything
germans do nothing out of goodness

>Poland is one person

here's the reason Trayvon

All Polish people have names like xbox gamertags

1.Germany
2. Most of the time they are so well integrated you literally can't tell the difference to germans unless you ask them or they don't speak the language. There is some trash, of course, the car thievery is memetic in ermany, but mostly fine folks and definitly far superior to most other immigrants.
Also 10/10 top tier waifus

2 years ago in a small Finland-Swedish town, some Neo-Nazi murdered a Polack outside a bar.

Construction workers who keep to themselves. I guess there's somewhat of an mutual understanding of how society works. They know they're here to work and not to make friends and we're not looking for friends in the most cases.

When my first dealer emigrated to the UK, he tool a bunch of courses and eventually became a building site inspector, which I imagine in London rakes him in a lot of dosh. When my second dealer emigrated to the UK, he started making growing weed in his flat and making friends with Afghans and Jamaicans. So it's hit or miss.

>mostly hard working
a.k.a. wage-slaves working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week on below minimum wage and living with ten people in in one apartment.

wagecuck life is hell if you want more to life than a pension and drinking

A polish man was living on Rio international airport, a tv show bought him cloves and gave him money to go back, the weird part was that he go to England not Poland, he didn't want to go back for whatever reason.

they're great people who integrate well

I'm sure that's the case Andrzej.

Slav countries have way less murders than the US.

I like Poles, they're ok here. And their food and even the beer is not bad.

Fuck you wafflenigger you're not even a real country.

Cunt.

What are you doing in Europe you chink?

Nazi

kek now I only like you even more

Criminals, thugs or construction workers.

I'm not the biggest fan of poles in Sweden, but poles in Poland are cool

and they go carousing from whorehouse to whorehouse every night when drunk

Poles are the most common Slavs in the United States. They most live in the Midwest, near Chicago.
They're pretty violent and haven't fully integrated yet for the most part. They mostly do blue collar work. Their restaurants are popular for families.

shame, once you leave you can't return with nothing

>I wish we had assimilated all the Poles when we had the chance
But you did try and failed, Hans