So he's in a mental institution/prison right? I mean, it makes sense...

So he's in a mental institution/prison right? I mean, it makes sense. All the people who talk to him are in the same room (visitors room), except for the black guy (another con) during lunch and basketball outside.

Now who's the black guy from The Office? Some guard?

the latest ep showed how well he can disassociate with reality (90s sitcom construct to mentally block the beating he is taking) so the theory less farfetched as of now.

how can I stream this online I dont have cable so no USA network subscription

no hulu/amazon prime either. hook me up

Literally, ugly people: the show

Except for based Slater and Tyrell

for streaming online all you have to do is google it there are tons of low quality but working sites

also the way that they took him out of the hospital with no one questioning him made it seem like the black dude and his henchman are guards and that was a prison medical station or something, i think the theory is pretty reasonable at this point

do any of his visitors (angela, darlene, etc.) ever say anything to support this theory...?

well, it seems logic to me, just think about it
why would Elliot need access to black man computer to hack the FBI if he was in contact with Darlene? Why going there to execute the hack or communicate with fsociety through irc/chat? Doesn't make sense, unless you know, he was actually in prison

it's called torrenting, son

I'm a homosexual: the post

I can't wait till season three shockingly reveals that, shockingly, eliot isn't real either, and shock of shocks, american psycho guy was the idealized version of the real core personality who was completely obliterated once his psychosis developed into too many personalities for him to remain intact.

it'll be so shocking how it ends with him staring at a snowglobe.

>his name is tyrell
>tyrell in blade runner created all the replicants
>tyrell in mr robot created all the other characters

pottery

BRABO EMAILS

I'd let Elliots Mom abuse me anytime she wanted
she is a total milf

she literally used to look like Hispanic MEW

kek this is the dumbest fucking theory out there

kys OP you fucking numale nigger kike redditor

well is he black or is he jewish. gotta keep your insults straight brah.

Yes

Absolute madman.

Hi kiddo

it totally makes sence

>implying you cant be both

hola reddito

>yfw he/she penetrates your backdoor and injects her code into you

I can't take this female fbi agent ruining the show anymore. Please get rid of her. SHE DOESN'T FIT

Where does Alf fit into all this?

Me on the left

This desu, hopefully based Tyrrell or very kills her

What's wrong with her character?

Series Finale Plot Twist: Earth is Melmac.

kys

*kisses you softly in return*

>this is what Sup Forums has done to this board

jesus christ
mot pls return and save us

>mot
hola reddito

mute*