Hi Sup Forums I need help identifying this bump that's bellow my belly button...

Hi Sup Forums I need help identifying this bump that's bellow my belly button. Earlier it was filled with white pus that I pushed out after I cut the little bit of skin with scissors.. Anyways, anyone know what it is?

zit

that's a fourth nipple.

That's the clitoris isn't it?

prob a zit. take a shower and soap it up

Thanks guy.. was freaking out I got herpes or some shit.

I forgot the medical term but it is most likely an ingrown hair. The hair balls up in the pore and gets infected and that's where the puss comes in.

The hair will need to me removed before it can heal. This might heal on its own but then it will flare up again on a continuous cycle until the hair is removed. It's not a big deal at all. Just keep an eye on it and worst case go to a doctor.

Naw that's the area bellow my belly button

isn't that a regular plumbus?

You're a hairy mother fucker.

It was probably some ingrown hair that got infected. You should wash your dirty ass better so it doesn't happen again.

That's were the clitoris is ya fuck

It's an abscess

pseudofolliculitis

Yeah, I think you may be right cus I've had something similar happen before but it kinda went away after a couple of days. This time was different tho, like there was a huge ball of pus just there on top of the area I took a picture of, I decided to just cut it since it didn't feel like it would hurt and the skin was so thin.

Folliculitis..
Need tweezers to pull the hair out. You probably wear your pants or belt to tight

that's it. good job.

You're a fucking idiot, the clitoris is on the top of the vagina that's way down in the crotch, not close to the belly button.

I think the little bump under your bellybutton is your tiny cock.

There it is.

i have one in my ass cheeks

thought that was your dick

Hernia show doctor immediately

Heat up a razor with a lighter, pour alcohol on it, put on latex gloves and make an incision. Push down around the edges to remove the cyst/hair/pustule. Clean with alcohol soaked cotton ball, compress it with paper towels until it stops bleeding. Cover with bandage