I don't find a lot of stuff funny. Something has to be genuinely funny in order to make me laugh...

I don't find a lot of stuff funny. Something has to be genuinely funny in order to make me laugh. I rarely laugh at jokes my friends tell anymore. Not to mention that I don't find stand up comedy funny at all. Is something wrong with me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should drink more

youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o

you got this condition my friend

Get high

No, I'm the same way in that a rarely laugh, but I still find things funny I just don't laugh. Learn to fake laugh for when you are around others

Autism speaks

It's autism, You may be a victim of inbreeding, check with your Doctor.

same here, but fake laughing is gay, like jimmy fallon

This!

Like this. I understand what's going on in this picture, and I get the attempt at humor while knowing it's supposed to be funny... and it just isn't.

It turns me on, nothing funny about it.

By the way you haven't the slightest idea of what is going in that picture. Until you are lucky enough to be on the receiving end of such a beauty you don't know shit.

maybe ur depressed

maybe you just have a shitty sense of humor.

it happens.

I'm the same way. But I don't think there's anything wrong with me.

Eric andre show. Fucking noob

Just wait for something funny to happen

>stop jerking off
>take LSD/shrooms
Basically your only two options, OP.

This
And this

Don't be depressed faggot stimulate your brain or your fucked alcohol is key

kill yourself

"well shit how ya doin!"

You'll be fine. Try not to think about it too much OP.

I was the same for years and it was just getting worse. LSD bust me wide open, laughed at nothing for six hours straight. Thought I was gona die from laughter lol. Literal lol. Also Heron killed my dire depression in on night. I love drugs :)